VIII

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

***Sandeul’s POV***

Haha~~ I really like annoying her. She looks prettier when she’s angry. Can’t wait to spend a month just annoying her. I went outside my room and without making any noise I went near her. She was sitting on the sofa just how I left her.

“Ready” I saw her slightly wince when she heard my voice

Cha-gi stood up and said “Are you ready to go now?”

“Ne.” I said, I wanted to laugh when I saw her poker face expression. She is still a girl in some ways. And i will make her realize that.

 

 

***Cha-gi’sPOV***

 

He scared me. I know it was his intention, with that look, he was like holding a laugh. If i could punch him at that moment I would. We went out of his house and I was so surprise when he opened the door for me “After you pretty lady”

I tried to removed his hand from the handle of the car door “I should be the one opening the door for you” I said

“HYUNG! Is that how you treat ladies now?” I saw Baro standing just outside his fence “i was the one who was labelled as the bad guy, but I can’t believe you’ll do this? I know I do act cold and cool sometimes but I don’t treat girls rudely. AISH! Just the thought of letting a weak, pretty, y and calm woman open the door for me.. makes tremble.”

“Annyeong Cha-gi.”Baro waved his hand at me “Please forgive my a-hole hyung.. he acts like a kid sometimes”

“WHA~ YAH!! come back here” i started to laugh when Sandeul took off and run after Baro. I don’t understand the chills he had brought to me but i’m kinda starting to like it.

I got into the car and saw the driver who was waiting “Annyeong! My name is Jun Hee”

“Annyeong Jun Hee.. let’s follow Sandeul... he went running after Baro.”

I saw Sandeul’s worn –out expression, he was now with Baro, they were laughing like kids. I can’t help but admire the closeness of those guys. I lowered the window and called for Sandeul “Sandeul, aren’t you going to be late for work?!”

He raised his hand to signal a wait “Ahh.. really.” Then he walked to the direction where we parked his car. I saw Baro walk the other way. He should be preparing for their shooting right now, why is he still here. Sandeul opened the car door and looked at me with a big smile.

“Are you alright?” I said “here’s your water”

“Thanks.” He sat beside me and laid his back on the car seat.

He never talked to me while we were on our way to the venue, he was busy talking to someone over the phone. When we finally arrived at the place, he put on his dark sunglasses as he walked out of the car. I noticed his backpack, he might have left it so I carried it with me. There were a lot of fans who were waiting for them at the parking lot of the venue

I went near Sandeul to protect him from all of his fans who were bumping and hurting each other just to get near him. I was trying to block his fans, just like the other bodyguards, from accidentally hitting him.

 

 

***Sandeul’s POV

“What the~ what is this woman doing” I saw Cha-gi forcefully block herself between me and my fans. She’ll be hurt if she won’t stop that.  It was chaotic, my fans were all over me and i can’t get the chance to pull Cha-gi away.

“saranghaeyo Sanduel-oppa!”

“Sandeul-oppa marry me!”

“Sandeul-oppa can I take you home!”

When I got my chance, I grabbed cha-gi’s hand pulled her out of the crowd. I did not let her go until we got inside the building. I feel so sorry for her, I can’t believe I made her do that for me. I wanted to ask her if she was fine but I  don’t now how. At the same time I feel so angry at her for having to stand up for her pride. I took the courage to ask her:

“Are you ok?” I asked, I saw her fix her black long sleeved blouse.

“you shouldn’t have done that. It was my job to protect you as your bodyguard. Just let me do my job propeprly.” She replied

Aren’t you going to say thank you. I said as I clenched my fist “If that’s what you want. And you seem fine anyway. Let’s go to the studio.” She is really a stubborn lady

 

***Cha-gi’s POV***

Compare to my other clients, I think Sandeul is the worst and the most difficult to deal with. He acts cold then kind at times. I was watching him from afar. They were having a shoot for their new music video, he was with the B1A4 members. CNU, the owner of the Coffee shop was one of its members, Baro whom I know for so long is also a member, Jinyoung he is I think the most unsociable member of the group but I think he’s nice, and their maknae Gongchan the cute guy who was as tall as CNU. I never really like show business and I never thought that this day would come where I would have to work for one of the most famous boy band, I can’t believe it at first, Sandeul... Can sing.

“he’s like a different person while he sings. He looks elegant and lovely.” What am I saying? When did he became lovely? He had sent me into whirlwinds from time we met. If only I didn’t knew his true identity I would have fallen for his cuteness. “No. remember, it’s only a job. After a month it’ll be over and you’re free.”

I saw Sandeul looking at me, I was just behind the set standing there for an hour now. I’m used to my job so a long hour of standing won’t hurt. Then the director shouted “Cut! 5 minutes break everyone”

There were few guest models who came in from the next studio. They went to the five guys and talked to them. I saw Sandeul talking and laughing with them.. I felt something stab my heart. He looks adorable when he laughs.  Then Sandeul Ieft the group while I was still standing in my place when he came near me.

 

***Sandeul’s POV***

Isn’t she going to sit? She’s been standing for an hour. I was about to go to her when few models came in and was introduced to us by our manager.

“Sandeul, do you have plans later? Let’s have dinner”

“yeah, don’t you guys wanna party with us?”

“Uhm.. i’ll be going first. Ask my Hyungs if they want.” I said and bid them goodbye.

I went to Cha-gi and poked the tip of her nose “aren’t you tired? Don’t you want to sit down?” I asked, as I sat on my cahir.

“I can’t. I’m on duty.”

“please just have a sit. You’re not really neglecting your job if you rest for a bit, don’t you know that. What if you got tired and lost all of your energy how are you going to protect me now?” I pulled her close to me when suddenly she slipped and fell sitting on my lap. She immediately stood up and I felt my face turn red.

“Sandeul, let’s not forget that you’re my client and I’m your bodyguard. That’s it.” She said, I took a deep breath and scratch my head

“what has your brother fed you. You’re like a robot.”

“that’s hardly your business” she replied coldly

I sat quietly and took my bottled water from my backpack, then  I realized I consumed all of the water when we were on our way here, after running after Baro “AISH!”

“You want me to get you some water?” she volunteered

“You’re going to leave me here? I thought you’re my bodyguard?”

“I’ll just get you some water. Then I won’t” she said, then I stood up and walked outside the hallway and went to the vending machine that was just at the corner of the hallway. She came and followed me.

 

***Cha’gis’ POV***

I followed him on his way to the vending machine “why don’t you get a personal assistant? So that you’ll have someone  that could attend to your needs”

“I don’t need to. I’m used to doing things on my own. plus it keeps my body fit.” He said

“Was this your first time having a body guard?” I curiously asked

“Ne. I’m not used to having people following me around.” He said

“Then why did you ask me to be your bodyguard?”

“Well, aside from the fact that you have to pay for what you did to me I like the idea of having you chasing me around.. It feels good.” He said. What? Is this guy starting to like me now? He said he like the idea of having me around. I shook my head it can’t be, he said I was not his type. AISH! if only I don’t find your smile so appealing I could have stretch your mouth up to your ears.

“What do you want to have?” he asked when we got to the vending machine “Sparkling?”

“Aniyo..” I scanned the place. I saw a couple of ladies looking at Sandeul with admiration.

“Here.” he handed me a canned drink and a sandwich that is wrapped in a plastic. He sat on the bench near the vending Machine “I know you’re hungry. I never saw you leave your post while we were shooting.”

“How did you know?”

“I was looking at you” he opened the canned drink for me. I was about to protest but he stopped me by covering my mouth with his right hand “Stop talking and eat.”

I took the sandwich and the canned drink from him. He scooted a bit to give me some space on the bench to sit. I opened the sandwich and looked at it “It’s poisonless.” He said

“How can I be so sure? You’re as scary as a demon” I said

“Why are you so scared? You’re a demon as well” he gave me his famous mouth-watering smile

I gave him a smile as well “I’ll never fall for that smile of yours. You’re not my type.” Then bit my sandwich

“I don’t believe you. Haven’t I told you, I was staring at you while we were having a shoot.” He poked my cheek “You never took your eyes off me.”

“I can’t believe I’d have to say this again. It’s my job. So if I were you, wake up and stop dreaming. Not all the girls were born to fall in love with you.” I said frankly. He just shrugged his shoulders and started eating again happily. I hate it when he does that.