XXII

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

***Cha-gi’s POV

“AISH Chincha!!” I shouted and buried my head on our sofa pillow “does he plan to make me crazy!! Last night he told me he liked me, now he’s asking me to have dinner with him and watch a movie!!” I hugged the pillow even tighter, I can’t believe how my heart is reacting every time I see him. Then my phone vibrated to notify me that I have received a message I immediately reached for it, the guy that was causing all the confusion in my emotions just texted me.  “Now, you’re really making me madly insane” I buried my phone under the pile of sofa pillows. “I must resist!” I tried to look away but my body was doing the opposite, next thing I knew I was reading his message:

Ja-gi~ahh~~ don’t forget our dinner movie date tonight, Ne? I’ll fetch you at 6. Wear pyjamas, Ne? ^^,

“RAAAAHH!!” I started typing my reply:

I’M GONNA BREAK EVERY BONE OF YOUR ARM IF YOU CALL OR MESSAGE ME AGAIN! AND DON’T CALL ME JAGIYA! MY NAME IS CHA-GIIIII!!!!

Few minutes later another message from Sandeul came, I must admit I like how my heart reacting right now. “No I’m not in love with him. I hate him.” Then I open the message and it says:

I like calling you Jagiya~~... *mehrrong I can already imagine how you look right now. Kyeopta ^^,

I shouted then threw my phone “Oh !” I run to my phone and started fixing it. “Sandeul this is all your fault, if you didn’t text me I couldn’t have thrown my phone and I wont have to fix it” just when I turned my phone back on another text message came but the number was not registered on my contacts I opened the message and it said :

Annyeong, this is Tae-min, I hope you can still remember me. Are you ok now? I would like to ask you for dinner tonight, only if it’s fine with you and if you’re free. I just thought maybe we can chat and get to know more. –Tae-min

“get to know more?” I was in deep in thought, I ran the biggest detective company in south Korea I’ve been around guys but none of them tried to get my attention other than my job they knew nothing more about me “AISH! I don’t even know how to date. Ohmo! Sandeul also asked me to watch a movie tonight. I have a great idea.....” then I run to my room to look for a dress that I can wear for tonight.

 

***Sandeul’s POV

All the boys were in my house and they have brought some food for snack they told me we’re going to have an emergency meeting but why do we have to do it in my house. Channie called and told me that he’s coming over because CNU-hyung told him to, I told him I can’t join them ‘cause I’ll be leaving at 6pm but they still insisted.

We were in my private room, all the boys were there as well as Jaehyo-hyung, we formed a circle on the floor. I took a deep breatha and said “So what’s the agenda for the emergency meeting?” I asked.

Channie who was eating his snacks started talking “Aren’t we here to eat?”

Baro who was beside me whacked Gongchan’s head “Channie, you’re here for the food? Aren’t you concerened about Sandeul? He’s...”

“Mwo? So this is about me? That’s why you’re all here?” I protested, and when I was about to stand jaehyo-hyung started to talk “Do you like Cha-gi?” I was so surprised how frankly he asked me which caused me to fall back on the floor.

“MWO??? Are you.. where did you get that idea?” I said trying not to meet the stare of the boys.

Jinyoung-hyung who was so quiet beside me said “you only have to say yes or no, that’s it.”

“wow! Hyung!! Even you? AISH! Guys, I don’t like her. I’m just fascinated with her” I said

“I don’t think so..” said CNU-hyung who was scanning his little notebook “Based on my observations, and I listed it all, you are in love with her. For the past few weeks you were always with her and.. you seldom hang out with us, you were not anymore as childish as before.. you’ve changed. We think you’re in love.”

“In LOVE? You think I’m in love with her? I was always with her because she is my bodyguard.” I said “guys, don’t be so ridiculous I told you before she’s not my type.” I’m a great liar but right now I don’t think it’s working with them. I wrapped my arms around Channie’s shoulders who was still eating all the snacks that was brought “no one has ever tamed me yet. Right Channie?”

Channie immediately removed my arms around him “hyung, that’s not my problem. Talk to them I’m busy here.” then he munched his snack again

Baro who was also eating cheese potato chips that was sitting beside Channie said “YAh, never play with a woman’s heart.” Then Channie took his chips “give that back to me.” The boys started pulling the chips until it exploded on the floor.

“when are you two going to stop acting like a kid” said jaehyo-hyung who looks really frustrated. “this is a serious problem, it’s my sister who is at stake here.” everyone started to clean the mess as he continued with his speech, then he turned to me “SANDEUL”

“WAE? Why does it have to be me always?” I scratched my head “why not scold Channie and Baro instead.”

“Because, I want you to answer my question, do you like my sister?” jaehyo-hyung said staring at me, it’s kinda creepy ‘cause anytime he can break my bones if he wants if I won’t talk..

“I think I’m starting to like her” I finally admitted, everyone stopped from what they were doing and stared at me “MWO! I already answered your question, wasn’t that enough?” I stomped my feet like a kid on the floor and protested “OTTEOKE! I don’t know how to make her like me, she hates me so much. HYUNG!” I looked at Jaehyo who was rubbing his chin, he looks like he was thinking “I need your help hyung.”

Baro snapped his hand “I have an idea!”

“what is it then?” Channie said

“Why don’t we kidnap Cha-gi and let Sandeul pretend to be her hero?” everyone looked at Baro “isn’t it a great idea? After that she’ll like Sandeul ‘cause he’s strong and brave and heroic.”

“Have you forgotten how good she is with martial arts, she even brought Sandeul twice to the hospital.” Jinyoung said giving Sandeul a bishface reaction

Channie started to laugh at Baro and said “you’re the bad boy and yet you can’t even think of a good way on how to tame a girl.” Then baro slapped Gongchan's head and said “then, what’s your idea, hot shot.” The two started to fight again

CNU-hyyung who was jotting down everything on his little notebook said “I think you might need this.” He took an envelope from his back “these are Cha-gi’s files, everything about her is written there.”

Before I could reach for it Gongchan and Baro took it and started to scan over the papers “Ideal type of guy..” they both read “oooohh... aish. You have no chance Hyung” Channie said as he took my hand and rubbed it “You’re not her type.”