XXXI (Final Chapter)

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

Sandeul’s POV***

 

“Sandeul!” Baro shouted as he came in to my room, “why is your room so dark!” he said as he went to the window to push aside the curtains that was preventing the light from coming in. “there, much better!”

The suns ray lighted my face which irritated me so I turned to the other side of the bed. “YAH! Wake up!” he said as he started to jump on top of my bed. “we still have rehearsal for our new album today.” Still jumping on my bed

I pulled my pillow over my head to cover my ears. “Leave me alone. I am not in the mood to record today.” I said sounding so annoyed. And when I got tired of his noise, I sat straight up then rubbed by eyes.. “YAH! I said leave me alone.”

“Chill. They just asked me to wake you up..” Baro said as he stood up and started to walk “4months have passed and you’re still hoping that one day she’d be back?” he said as he faced me.

“what did you say?” I said angrily as I stood from my bed and approached him..

“You heard me..” he replied and before he could continue I grabbed his collar and pushed him on the wall. “Sandeul, wake up! Why not just accept the fact that she’s gone!? ” he sounded like he was so frustrated by the way that I acted.

“YAH!” I shouted and clenched my fist to punch him. “you don’t know what you’re saying!” I said while greeting my teeth in anger

“She gave you here eyes. Before she died.. she thought of you and hoped that those eyes would help you go on with your life!” He replied

“Do you think that this is what I wanted?” I said in between tears “do you think that, having my eyesight back.. even makes me happy? Do you know how hard it is to wake up every morning afraid that I’m going to live another day telling myself that she’s gone!”

“Sandeul, that’s what she hoped and wanted.” Baro replied,

I wanted to punch him but I just can’t.. he has nothing to do with this.. all my frustrations and loneliness has been kept inside my heart for 4 months and I kept it there carrying the pain all by myself, and I’m just angry that there was nothing that I can do to ease the pain “I don’t see my future without her” I said then let go of my grip from Baro’s shirt.. I stared on the floor trying to hold back the tears... then the thought of her came rushing like a whirlwind in my mind, our past memories so clear and vivid.. I felt so overwhelmed and when I can’t take it anymore, I fell on my knees and as I crouched down on the floor I covered my eyes then started to cry.. I told myself not to cry anymore.. but now I just have to give in and let all the feeling go.

Then Baro crouched beside me and gave me a manly hug as he rubbed my back. Gongchan, Jinyoung-Hyung and CNU-Hyung came rushing to my room as soon as they heard the noise and commotion.

“We used to be so close, like brothers. Now, I feel like I don’t know you anymore.” Baro continued “I’m really sorry about what I said a while ago.. I didn’t mean to say those things to you..mianhae.”

“I’m sad that you would have to go through this, Hyung.. I’m sad that Cha-gi noona is gone.. I miss her as well.” Gongchan said as he patted my back.

Jinyoung-hyung came closer and said “Hey.. you still have us.”

I felt like I was drained by all the sadness that I kept in my heart, and thought that I don’t want to cry anymore.. but just the mere thought of her makes my heart break even more... they say that time heals all wounds but all it only gave me was to think how much I love her.. “how can I forget her when she’s always on my mind? How can I let her go when I can’t see who I am without her?” missing her was not really the hardest part, knowing that I almost had her is what breaks my heart. Every time I wake up in the morning, I always hope that I just didn’t.. because the hardest thing that I had to do was to wake up without her. I lost the life that I had in me before. Day by day I would regret how I have let everything slip from my grip, and I blame myself for losing her..  I never really know how easy it is to get hurt until she was gone. I rubbed the tears away then, as I sobbed a little more..

I stood up and straightened myself but Baro was still on the floor, then I heard him sob.. he was also crying “Yah! what’s the matter?”

“Yah!” he said still crying  He said in between his sobs. “We’re brothers! Why do you have to keep all the pain to yourself? You know you can tell us.”

“You know when a person breaks his heart, the first thing that they would do is to run away from the world” CNU-hyung said as he held Baro’s arm to help him up “come on, stop acting crying”

“Yeah.. I’ve been a jerk.”I said still sobbing “ did I hurt you?”

“Aniyo.. it’s fine.. I started it anyway..” he said as he smiled, still having his tears on his cheeks

 “Sandeul-hyung.. has finally cried after 4 months of being a jerk” Gongchan teased while he rubbed his eyes he looks like he was about to cry as well..

Cnu-hyung reached for my head and patted it as if I’m a dog “feeling much better now?” he asked “I have a news actually.. after our recording later .. we’re going to Busan..” he said “you can visit your Eomma and Appa there.. will also serve as a vacation for us..”

Deep inside I was really excited that I’m coming home to my parents.. once in a while they would call me to ask if I was really ok. I was glad that they had finally accepted the career path that I’ve chosen after my Eomma heard about what happened, there were times that she would hope to see me.. “That’s great!” I said as a I gave them a smile.

 

***

 

While we were on our way to the airport the rain started to pour outside. The streets were drenched with rain as people run for shade. I looked out the window watching the droplets of water reach the ground... could the life of rainwater end after they reach the ground or is it just a symbol of a new cycle of their travel on earth. My crazy mind suddenly thought that what if.. I was given a second chance? Will I be able to make things right this time? what if my life has just began after the great fall of losing the one I love most.. what if this is just the beginning and there is yet more to come....

 

What if....

 

 

-------------

Author's Note :)

hi reader's so the next chapter would be the last chapter of this Fanfic :)

whatever will happen is for all of you to find out :))) I hope you liked the update :) don't forget to comment :)