I

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

“SO, THIS is Le Beau de Ville” said Cha-gi while she was driving along the long road to his brothers “office”.“This place is nice, not bad after all. but why does Oppa chose to stay here?” what’s so special about this place?” every house in the village were like owned by multibillionaires, as if it was owned by the royal family of Britain. But the neighbourhood was the usual ones that you can see on common villages.  Kids playing on the streets, maids cleaning their yards, the place was liveable for people with high standards of lifestyle.  Then she saw a couple of kids playing on the streets, Cha-gi parked her car just near them.

In her opinion the kids looked like they were fighting. “my uncle is better! He gave me a toy gun last Christmas.” Said one of the kids

“my uncle is better than yours! He gave me lots of books about dinosaurs for my birthday” the other kid said

“my uncle is the best! He also gave me a gift for my birthday,  it was  a red envelope with money in it! My mom say, I can buy the whole world with it!”

“Chincha!!??” all of the kids replied

“He’s lying! That’s impossible. My uncle is the best compared to your uncles!” said the other kid who was just listening to them a while ago. He looked so excited to while telling his friends why his uncle was the best “Because, you can see him on TV!”

All of the kids turned and glared at him. “What’s so good about that!? He didn’t gave you anything.” they said, “yeah! You’re uncle is not the best!!”

“ANIYO!! MY UNCLE DUELLIE IS THE BEST!” the boy said who stayed firmed on defending for his uncle, he was about to cry but he can’t cause he’ll be bullied by his playmates. “HE’S HANDSOME!”

“our uncle’s are handsome too!” said by one of the boys “My uncle is a doctor that’s why he is the best.”

“Still my uncle is the best! He even taught me some karate moves. You want me to show you a sample?” then the kid gave the boy beside him a karate chop “HIYAA!!”

The boy started to cry when he was hit by the karate chop. The boy immediately asked for his apologies but the kid didn’t stop crying. The kids started blaming each other.

“My uncle is the best no matter what!!” the kid who was bragging about his popular uncle still  continued on arguing, then started to cry too when no one was paying attention to him. Cha-gi hopped off from her car and went to the kids.

“yah!” Cha-gi hated kids so much, she can’t stand their cry and playfulness. “Stop fighting! All of you should go home, your mom might be looking for you.”

“I tell my uncle you made me cry!!” then the kid went home running

Cha-gi shook her and turned to the remaining kids “WAE!? Why are you all still here? Go home.”

“But we still want to play.” Said the girl wearing a glasses “plu it’s not even school day today”

“you have nothing to do here. Don’t play on the streets. It’s dangerous, what if you get hit by cars?” Cha-gi said

“Few cars pass by this road and I don’t think they would even try to hit us if there are any. We’d stay on the side of the roads if we see cars passing by.” Continued the kid

“why don’t you have playgrounds in this village? You should play there not on the streets.” Cha-gi felt so annoyed toward the kids, the kid kept answering back with made her more annoyed

“Yes ma’am we do have playground here. But our parents wanted us to play at places where they can easily find us” said the girl, and her other friends nodded to agree with her

 Holly molly, how can a kid give her smart answers. She’s even better than a lawyer “YAH! Don’t you know that it’s bad for kids to answer back against noonas??”

“I know ma’am. But my uncle Channie told me I shouldn’t stay quiet if I know I’m right.”

“Well it doesn’t matter if you’re right. The point here is I’m older than you... to all of you. One more thing, I know what is right and wrong better than you do. It’s wrong for you, kids, to play on the streets ‘cause it’s not safe, what if drivers didn’t notice you? You’ll die young, you’ll break your bones, your eyes will pop out of your head, and then your brains will explode” Cha-gi knows that gross stories always worked with kids, because kids have overactive imaginations. Seems like her strategy worked when the kids started to run away except for the kid that acts like a lawyer.

“You shouldn’t scare us like that” the girl said

“I’m not scaring you. I’m telling the truth. You wanna try? I have my car right there. I’ll hit you with it. Then, let’s see if you won’t have your bones broken, your eyes popping, and your brain exploding.” Cha-gi saw the kids eyes filling up with tears, then the girl started to run away.

“OUCH! That’s a little harsh to tell a kid. Don’t you think?” Cha-gi saw a smiling guy leaning on the low fence from his property.  He went out and went to her direction “That’s not the right way to talk our children here” the guy said “you’ll be dead if their uncles find out what you just did”

Cha-gi just stared at the guy. There was something about the guy that she did not like. Maybe it was the way he smiled at her. He has a great smile—she had to admit—and a pleasant looking face. Cha-gi raised her right eyebrow, when the guy went near her.

“Iknow, I know.” The guy said, “A lot of girl gets starstrucked whenever they see me in person, well this is me. I may not look too kind on TV’s but I’m gentle and approachable, especially every morning and mostly in front of pretty ladies like you.” The guy stared at her “You’re in luck today, pretty lady. I’m in a good mood, I can accommodate simple requests from a fan.”

Cha-gi was puzzled when she was not able to react immediately when the guy stretched his hands and gently touched her cheeks. Then it was too late for her to grab his hand and stop him from kissing her cheeks.

“Sandeul! What are you doing?”

“Jaehyo, you came on the right time. She is one of my beautiful fans.” The guy even placed his arms on her shoulders “Am I right or what?”

“PABO! Stay away from her o~~”

Cha-gi didn’t let her brother finish his sentence. She quickly grabbed Sandeul’s arm that was on her shoulder and slammed him on the ground using the technique she had learned from judo.

“That will happen to you~~” continued Jaehyo. Her brother shook his head when the guy gave out a loud groan of pain. “Cha-gi, that was just a kiss. There’s no reason for you to act violently.” Her brother said.

But Cha-gi cared less, there’s only one emotion that was succumbing her whole being right now. She looked at Sandeul’s weak figure on the ground and touched the side of her lip that he kissed.

“how was your first kiss dear sister?” Cha-gi glared at her brother, but Jaehyo just shrugged his shoulders as he giggled at her expression. “Bring him to the nearest hospital. You’re gonna be dead once his fans finds out what you did to him.”

“WAEYO!!?? ANDWE!” cha-gi protested

Even her brother was shocked when she protested, that was the first time she disobeyed his orders “he’s your responsibility now” then her brother walked away

She was left with no choice but to help Sandeul up. “I hate you” she whispered to him.

“hah! I hate you more.” Sandeul said sticking his tongue out

“Do that again or I’ll leave you here on the street.”