XXVI

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

Cha-gi’s POV****

After that failed attempt of Sandeul to date me, the next morning I texted Tae-min that I was sorry for ditching our date he said it was fine and there are still some other time. I took a month of break from my work and told my clients that I won’t be around, if there were any problems and if they need our service they can contact my agents.. so far my first two weeks of vacation was peaceful enough and I have not received any call from my agents. Yesterday, Tae-min asked me out and tonight he’ll be fetching me at 6.. I guess there’s nothing wrong with going out with someone plus I’m not seeing anyone.

While I was preparing for my date with Tae-min I took some of the new clothes that I bought and then tried it on and paired it with some new flat shoes that I also purchased the other day... while I was in front of my mirror I looked at my reflection and then turned around. When I got tired I slumped my body on my bed and hugged my shimshimtaro.

“YAH! do you think he misses me?” I let out a deep breath “How would you know you’re only a toy. And if he does miss me he would’ve called and ruined my day.” Then my phone started to ring, its screen shows Tae-min’s number. I answered the phone and said “Yobeoseo, Nae.. I’m almost done. See you in a bit”

After I hang up the phone I stood up from my bed and fixed my dress. When I went out of our house I saw Sandeul passing by.. I hesitated to call him, but I think he noticed me because he looked at my direction then turned away and continued his walk. “TSHH! Who cares, I should be the one who’s holding a grudge not you.” She hopped to the swing on there yard and sat there for a while.

 A moment later she saw a car approaching and guessed that it was Tae-min, the guy lowered the window of his car and called her “Kaja!” he said then smiled.

When I got into the car I greeted him “Annyeong!”

“Where do you wanna go?” He asked. As always he always acts like a gentleman. “You look beautiful today” he said

I gave him a smile, but my heart does not feel the same way it did with Sandeul when he told me I was beautiful. Sandeul says it best. But right now I’m not with him.. “can we go to a restaurant in a mall?” I said, suddenly I thought of going to that restaurant where Sandeul brought me 2 weeks ago. I wanna know what he liked about that place.

And when we got there we ordered a tenderloin steak and a glass of wine. I tried to observe the whole place and realized that the wallpaper of the restaurant was just like the ones in my room. It’s green with brown floral print on it. He brought me there ‘cause he wanted me to feel like it was just my room he wanted me to feel comfortable and cozy. The whole time we were there my thoughts were not with Taemin but with Sandeul, I never really realized how much I missed him.

“Tae-min I must leave now. I have something important to do..” I said when in fact I wanted to go to Sandeul’s house and apologize to him.

“I’ll send you home.” Tae-min said, While we were in the car I asked him to hurry and about an hour we reached my place and I bid him goodbye.

When I got home, I ran to our door and to my surprise everyone was there wearing their shocked and worried reactions. CNU-Oppa, Jinyoung-Oppa, Jaehyo-Oppa, Baro, and Gongchan were there except for one. I scanned the whole room before asking them,

“Where is Sandeul?” I asked catching for air

“He’s not with you?!” Jaehyo-hyung asked still wearing his worried expression.

“ANIYO!” it’s already 10pm in the evening and as I have read in Sandeul’s schedule he sleeps at exactly 9pm “Wasn’t he home?”

“Aniyo, Baro-Hyung and I went there, no one was there except for Jun-hee, he thought Sandeul-Hyung was going to your house.” Gongchan explained

“I saw him..  before I left, he looked at me and before I can call him he turned away and walked.” I said. “Have you asked the security if they saw him?”

“They said they never saw him leave the village or even his car” Said Jinyoung-Oppa.

“He can’t be gone for long.. . Plus its almost the middle of the night. It would be impossible for him to see ...”

“What? What’s wrong with him?” I know these guys are hiding something from me. As I stood there puzzled and worried where Sandeul could be my phone rang...