VI

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

***Sandeul’s POV***

I woke up in a hospital. I tried to recall what had happened before i got here,, ahhh! It was that woman’s fault again! she threw a stone at me... arghh. My head hurt and I’m so hungry. Where is my nurse, I can’t see anything, I need my glasses. Oh I was wearing my contacts a while ago. that woman. I hate her. Then the guys entered the room with Jaehyo-hyung.

“What have you done this time Sandeul?” said Jaehyo-hyung

“WHA~ don’t ask me. I was the victim here, look.” I pointed at the bandage on my forehead. “She did this.”

“Yeah. Yeah. She couldn’t have done that if it wasn’t your fault.” Said Jaehyo-hyung

Oh, whatever. All I know is I hate her. This is the second time that I’ve been sent into a hospital because of her. Jaehyo-hyung, is your sister a killer of something? Ex-convict maybe. AN ASSASSIN!!”

“haha~ hyung you're funny when you’re sick” said Channie laughing. “she almost killed you with a stone.”

“that’s what you get for not listening to Jaehyo~ he told you not to mess with her. Now, look at you.. even our Channie finds you funny.” Jinyoung-hyung was scolding me now.

“What can I do if I’m a babe magnet? She was the one who keeps on bugging me.” I said

“Oh really?” said Jinyoung-hyung

“Jaehyo, looks like Deullie’s inlove with your sister” said CNU-hyung who was standing on the side of my bed.

“If it’s fine with him breaking his bones, losing his tooth, and being sent to the hospital all the time. Then It would be fine with me.” Said jaehyo-hyung

“Oh there you go. Her brother has permitted you to date her. Haha~” said CNU

“shut up! or I’ll stab all of you with this syringe.” I said, we all laughed.

I sat up straight and took an apple from the fruit basket that they brought. I looked around the room and saw that I was not the only patient there. Cha-gi was lying on the other bed, she was asleep. “what happened to her?” the guys were still busy talking about how Cha-gi was able to beat me two times. I was still curious for what had happened to her. The anger that I had when I woke suddenly flew away when I saw her sleeping peacefully on her bed. I wanted to ask the guys, but they might start making fun of me again.

“ooohh. Look who’s staring at someone~~” said Baro

I took a deep breath “Yah! stop that!” I massaged the part of my head with the bandage “damn it! I’ll take my revenge on your sister Jaehyo-Hyung.”

“ne, you’re old enough to know what you’re doing.” Said Jaehyo-Hyung

“Haha~ you’re fine with that Jaehyo? What if Sandeul takes advantage of your sister?” said CNU-hyung

“Have you forgotten? My sister knows a lot about martial arts he can’t come near her~ oh he did. He was able to kiss her before~” Jaehyo –hyung said.

As expected all of the guys started to gag around. My heart went pounding so fast when I remembered that scene. If I wasn’t able to control myself I could have kissed her on her lips. Her cheeks were so soft and warm. “what am I thinking! I should take my revenge. She stepped on my pride. I can’t accept that

“Jinyoung-hyung, you will be my lawyer.” I looked at jaehyo-hyung and said “ Hyung, I will sue your sister. And Baro since you’re strong enough you can carry her and bring her to jail for me.”

“I will?” said Baro pointing his fingers to his chest

“How about me?” said our cute Channie

“You can teach her how to act cute like a woman while she’s in jail.” I said

“Wii” then Channie jumped like a kid. Cha-gi was woken up by the noise Channie was making.

***Cha-gi’s POV***

When I turned around, other than Sandeul sitting on his bed, I saw my brother with the two guys I saw earlier, the owner of the coffee shop and Baro. They were talking, then I saw Sandeul look to my direction. He has bandages on his forehead. The guy could still look cute and y even with all the bandage “argh! The world is so unfair sometimes. I saw Sandeul took a bite from his apple, I sat up then Sandeul pointed his fingers to me and said:

“I’ll sue you! i’ll send you to jail!”

“WHAT~ why do you act like a kid~ why do you have to sue me?” I asked. “what? He’ll sue me he’ll put me to jail????

“look. I have bandage on my head. And it’s all because of you.”

“what the hell are you talking about!? You can’t send me to jail!!”

“I can. Baro here has the nicest 6 pack abs in Korea. He can carry you to the court. So, if I were you, prepare yourself, pack your clothes.. ‘cause you’ll be having a good stay inside a cellar.” Sandeul said

I remained speechless. The evidences were clearly seen from the s on his head to his body. If that’s what he wants then I’ll give it to him

“Sandeul, isn’t that too hash for a lady?” said Jinyoung-hyung “Come on, it’s just a mere scratch”

“mere scratch? My skull was almost shattered because of the freakin’ stone she threw at me.” He said

“I did not threw it. I kicked it..” I said, then all the guys clapped their hands in amusement “are you a kid? Why do you cry at small things??”  I said, then Sandeul looked at me with his glaring eyes.

“Cha-gi you can’t ask from help with the lawyers in our agency, arrasso?” my oppa said. Everything would be a lot easier if I could use them. If only my brother would let me.

“OPPA~~” I protested.

“you have to take full responsibility of what happened to Sandeul. Sandeul, don’t sue. Both of you should talk abut this.” I wanted to protest again , but I can’t so i stayed quiet.

I took a deep breath and said “mianhae. I’ll never do it again.”

“your chance of asking for apology has expired.” Sandeul said “what I want to do now is to teach you a lesson.”

“Arachi..” everyone remained silent after I agreed to Sandeul.

They weren’t expecting my answer I guess. Then Deullie continued talking, “jaehyo-hyung said you’re a great bodyguard. I want you to be my bodyguard for a month. After that I’ll forgive you..”

“you’re too conceited Jung Hwan” said by the guy wearing glasses

“hey, i was the victim here. Justice must be served.” He said, I raised my eyebrow from what I heard “he’s such a kid.

“you’re insane..” said Baro,

“Don’t worry guys, i can never fall for this woman. She’s not my type.” I can’t believe what I’m hearing right now. This guy is getting into my nerves. First he wanted me to be his bodyguard now he’s saying that I’m not his type.

“Sandeul.” I heard my brother speak, I wanted to punch Sandeul in the face if only my brother wasn’t there, he’d be dead. “I might be on your side but let’s not forget that she’s still my sister.”

“ok sorry Hyung.” Sandeul turned to my direction with a satisfied smile plastered on his face “I’ll see you on Monday.”