XVII

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

 

***Sandeul’s POV***

 

This’ll be the first that B1A4 does modelling for a line of clothing. I wonder what Cha-gi was doing right now. I'm really nervous, knowing that Cha-gi is one of the audience.

“Wha't going on Hyung?” Gongchan said as he hugged me like a kid

“Nothing... go back to dressing up. We’re about to start.” I said, then wore the cap that they asked me to wear.

“Did you invite Cha-gi?” said CNU-Hyung

“Yes. I was with her. She’s the reason why I’m late.” I Said

“Oh really?! Seems like you enjoyed being late with her.” Said Jinyoung-hyung, just like before, even if he’s trying to joke around he’d always wear his bish face.

“ANIYO! What are you guys talking about..” then a woman signalled me to come out “See you all later.. I have to walk the runway now. Stop playing with your thoughts guys, there’s nothing going on between us.”

Yes, there was really nothing going on between us. It was my idea to have her as my girlfriend until the issue dies. It’s for her own good.. after this pretensions. I’ll tell her how I really feel. I will ask her if I could date her. When I stepped out of the run way I smiled and scan the audience. I saw her sitting beside Tae-min???, why is she sitting with that guy? I clenched my feast. I wanted to grab her hand and leave the place. I don’t know what this feeling is called. But I’m sure it’s kinda making me feel uncomfortable seeing her with another guy. I took a deep breath and looked away.

When I got back to the dressing room, I lost the mood I had when I first entered the place “how could she sit with that guy! AISH!” I took the little Pororo that Gongchan was playing with

“Yah! Hyung!! What are you doing stop punching my Pororo “HYUNG!”

I went from a cute guy to a very violent Pororo destroyer “ARGH!” I took a pen and was about to stab Channie’s Pororo until Baro held my hand to stop me

“yah! What are you doing to Channie’s Pororo!” I turned to Baro who looked very confused

“HYUNG! I hate you!” Said Channie who was about to cry, he took his Pororo from my hand and went sitting back to his chair, he hugged his Pororo like a kid

“AISH!” I shouted then kicked the chair in front of me “Ouch! Ouch!” I crouched to massage my leg

“Hey Sandeul, is something wrong?” Said Baro who was trying to calm me down

“nothing, aish Chincha!” I rolled my eyes and went to my chair

“You know you can tell us, if you have a problem..” Baro said, then Jinyoung-hyung and CNU-hyung entered the room, Channie ran to them and told the Hyung’s what I did to his Pororo

“Channie, don’t cry.. that’s not how a man should act. Don’t cry over your Pororo.” Said CNU-hyung “And you, Deullie, you should at least say sorry for what you did..”

I went to Channie and gave him a hug “Mianhae Channie, I didn’t mean to~”

“It’s fine, just buy me another one.. haha~” Channie said, he still sometimes act like a kid. Good thing I was with them somehow I felt a little better.

“WAE? WAE?” I said, then the room was filled with laughter.

Where could that woman be.. After the event we went out from the backstage for the after party. I searched everywhere for her but there was no signs of her in the place. Then I saw a couple of people laughing at someone... Wait? What’s happening here. I saw her.. I can see her eyes filling up with tears.. she was standing while the skirt of her dress was torn revealing her cartoon undershorts , what happened to her dress? And why are these heartless people not doing anything! I was about to get my way through the crowd when I saw a guy wrap his coat around Cha-gi’s waist. It was Tae-min.. he grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the crowd I tried to follow them but they were already gone when I got to the parking lot.. I tried calling her phone.