XXVIII

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

Cha-gi’s POV***

“Yobosseo?!” I answered my phone hoping it was Sandeul, the number was not registered in my contacts “Yobosseo!?!” no one was still answering on the other line.

Soon enough before I hanged up my phone a female voice answered “Hello dear Cha-gi..” the girl on the other line said.. her voice seemed so familiar.

“Who is this?” I asked.

“Sure you can’t remember me.. but who I am is not important.. who I am with is.. if you want to see him again.. do as I say.” The woman on the other line commanded. Then and there I knew who she was pertaining to when I heard his voice on the background but it sounded like a protest.

“Who are you and what do you want from me?” I said as I clenched my fist.

“I’ll tell you when you get here. I know how much you love your precious boy.. if you want him alive, get your here and we’ll not hurt him.” The woman said “and don’t forget the most important rule, don’t bring anyone with you.”

“Where did you take Sandeul?!” I shouted.

Then the boys hurriedly took the phone from me when they realized what was going on “Don’t hurt Sandeul!” CNU-oppa said then “Please be careful with him he’s not in a good condition..” he continued “just tell us whatever that you need, just don’t hurt him.” CNU-hyung pressed the loud speaker button so that everyone could hear their conversation.

“ For me not to hurt your poor friend,  do not interfere with our business.. all I need is Cha-gi and then you friend will be free.. give her the phoone” the woman said, then CNU-oppa handed the phone to me.

“you can talk to me now.” I said, but the phone was still in loud speaker mode.

She told me where I could find her. Right after I hanged up the phone I ran to my room to get my car keys and took my gun, just in case I would need it. My Jaehyo- Oppa called our agency and instructed them to follow me, we have to keep this as low profile as possible because if this comes out the media it would definitely ruin the B1A4 boys.

“you sure you can take this matter alone?” said Jaehyo-Oppa

“yes, plus if that woman finds out about our plan she’ll hurt Sandeul.” I said.

“if something bad happens. I will call re-enforcements.”  Jaehyo-oppa said. But before I can leave Jinyoung- oppa stopped me.

“There is something that we want you to know..” Jinyoung –oppa said “Sandeul.. he’s losing his vision.”

“Wha~what do you mean?” I said in a confused tone

“2 weeks ago he’s condition got worst, his contact lenses and glasses cannot help him to see anymore.. Today was his scheduled operation and.. if something bad happens to him he might totally lose his eyesight.” Jinyoung said in a worried expression

Then I run to my car and started its engine immediately.  The woman said she brought Sandeul to an abandoned warehouse. Not really sure what was going on and why she took sandeul, I still went and hope that Sandeul is safe... that they didn’t harm him. On my way to the place I saw black cars following behind me. Those were the cars that we have in the agency, they can’t follow me there the woman told me not to bring anyone with me or she’ll hurt Sandeul. Before I reached the place I managed to create diversions to lose them.

“Jaehyo-oppa.. mianhae.”

********************************************

Sandeul’s POV***

When I woke up, my hands were tightly tied behind me.. they blindfolded my eye and duct taped my mouth to prevent me from making any noise. I don’t really know who my kidnappers are but I’m pretty sure they’re not just average people.

I heard one of the guys saying “So what are we supposed to do with this guy?”

Then a woman answered “He’s our hostage for now. Cha-gi is the one that we need..”

When I heard Cha-gi’s name I tried to struggle and remove my hands from the ties. “Whatever is going on I know Cha-gi is in danger. ”

“great! He’s awake, get my phone and I will call his saviour.” Said the woman. “Remove his blind folds I want him to witness everything.”

 I felt two pair of hands trying to remove the blindfold from my eyes, but what’s the difference I can only see little from the... I struggled to stop them then heard the woman on the phone, it was Cha-gi, I’m definitely sure that’s her..  “Cha-gi don’t come here!” I tried to shout but my mouth was covered with duct tape.

“So.. our plan went well, we’ll just have to wait for her..” the woman said as she went near me “make sure to watch everything pretty boy” she said as she traced my jaw with her forefinger, I bit my lower lip and tried to look the other way. I have a feeling that I know who she was but I’m not really sure ‘cause I can only see a blurry figure of her.

“What do you want from Cha-gi!?” I said with my mouth still duct taped.

“What did you say? You want to speak?” she said then harshly removed the tape from my mouth.

“What do you want from Cha-gi!?” I shouted.

“Chill boy. You’ll find out when she gets here.. ” One of the goons said “She’s one precious girl you got there. Never saw her show any emotions not until we saw her with you.”

“she’s one cold-hearted girl.” The woman said while I try to remove the ties from my hands “the last time I saw her, I never saw any emotion in her eyes.  But you I don’t know what she saw in you. What a bummer. She’s even coming here to save you.”

I scanned the whole place hoping that I could find a way out, but how can an almost blind guy run away from this I don’t even know where I am “argh.”

“you can leave this place once Cha-gi arrives and exchanges herself for you” the woman said “right now, all we have to wait until someone barge in into that door.” Then I heard a loud cracking noise as if trying to break in from the outside.  With my blurry vision I can only see her shadow coming in from the broken door. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

my precious readers prepare yourself for some actions :))