XI

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

***Cha-gi’s POV***

I hated his fan girls ever since, if I could only kick all their faces and cast them on the floor I would. I saw Sandeul struggling to get through his fans, then I noticed that he twitches every time the camera flashes. I saw him looking at me, as if he was trying to say something. It seems like there was a magnet pulling me closer to him. He smiled at me when i came to him. But his smile didn’t reach his eyes, then I knew something was wrong.

“Cha-gi..” I heard his gentle voice whisper my name, and it somehow reached my heart.

“Kaja, Sandeul” I held his hand and started to walk, but his angry fans blocked our way out.

“Excuse me, who are you? and why are you with our Sandeul?” one of the fans said

“Yeah! And can you please get out of the way, we’re taking pictures with him.” Another fan girl said

“Sandeul is tired” I said in a calm tone “he needs rest”

“Go away. you’re not the only fan of his here.” said the fan girl

“I’m not~”

“it’s okay, Cha-gi” sandeul said then pulled his hand from her grip “you can wait for me at the car. I won’t take long.”

“you heard him.. now leave!” I was so shocked when the girl pushed me away. I twisted my ankle a bit and I almost fell, I felt a strong grip on my left arm which prevented me from falling. It was Sandeul. If it wasn’t for him I could have fallen on the ground.

“Girls, don’t be rude” he said to his fans “She’s not~~” he was not able to continue what he was about to say because his fans started to huddle around him again.

“Sandeul, Pabo!” I said, why can’t you say no to your fans. But I can’t take seeing him pretending to be fine around his fans. I went to him and said “Let’s go”

“YAH!”

“SHUT UP!” I shouted at the fan girls, “Don’t you guys see? Sandeul is sick and he needs rest. He is having a migraine and it gets worse because of your screams”

“Cha-gi...” he said, trying to stop me

“please, let him. You can have autograph some other time, just not now.” Looks like his fan girls finally understood what I wanted to say. They didn’t protested when I started pulling Sandeul away, who tried to ask for their apology.

“Excuse me” a guy blocked our way to the exit “i just want to ask you. are you Sandeul’s girlfriend?”

Instead of answering his question I took the magazine he was holding and showed him our picture that was taken at the hospital. ”Is this enough as a proof?”

Then the guy turned to Sandeul “Sandeul, can we set an interview with you?”

“talk to my manager.” Sandeul placed his arm on my shoulder as we walk out of the building to the parking lot. Then camera’s started to flash behind us

“This will be in the news tomorrow, I presume?” i said

“Nope.” He answered “tonight.”

 

 

***Sandeul’s POV***

I heard her groan. I know how she hates it when people interfere in her private life. But i still am very thankful, ‘cause if it wasn’t for her  i couldn’t have chased away my fans.

“Thanks, Cha-gi” I said, then I saw her cheeks slightly turned red

She pretended not to hear me “Huh?”

“Thank you for taking me away from my fans. I don’t know how to tell them that I’d have to leave without being mean.”

“why do you have to let yourself suffer from your migraine for them. You have an excuse, you know.”

“I just don’t want them to think badly of me.”

“Was oyur popularity that important to you?”

“Ne..”

“then, that’ll also be the reason for your death”

“Wae? Are you saying you’re concerned about me?”

“No I’m not.” She said.

I know exactly how much she tries to deny the fact that she’s concerned about me, although I appreciated it. I pulled her closer to me and gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead. “Komowo”

 

 

***Cha-gi’s POV***

My heart seemed to skip a beat. That was the second time he kissed me. But why is it that i can’t get mad at him right now, he just stole a kiss from me. Was it because he was sick? Am I starting to like him now? ANDWE! ANDWE!

“Can you walk from here to your car?”

“yeah, I guess so.” He said. He was steps away from me as I watch his distancing figure. He looked at me with confusion “Aren’t you coming?”

I went after him, and when I was finally beside him, i took his arm and put it around my shoulders to support his weight.

“Cha-gi” I heard him say

“I’m still doing my job”

“Hmm..” Sandeul pulled me closer to him again “I love....your job.”

A different feeling went up to my spines. I wanted to move away but my heart says no. I needed to stay beside Sandeul.

“Will you stop acting like a maniac, Sandeul” i said still trying to calm myself “if you don’t want to be sent at the hospital again”

“This is not being maniac, it’s just that you’re not used to being this close to a guy. Well, let me introduce to you a little something about sweetness and being romantic.”

 

“you’re still going to end up in the hospital if you continue with that.” I heard him chuckle. I can still feel his hot breath so close to my ear

 

“You know what, Cha-gi?”

 

“what? Will you keep quiet now?”

 

“I can’t. This is the first time I ever wanted to be with a woman I don’t even like. Weird, right?” he said,

 

finally we got to his car. I opened the  door for him and pushed him into the passenger seat. “Jun Hee, send this crazy guy home will you?”

 

“aren’t you coming?” Sandeul asked

 

“I have other important things to do.” I said

 

“Jun hee will send you there.” He insisted

 

“There’s no need for that” I said then closed his door, I started to walk to the bus stop. My heart was pounding like crazy “he’s insane. Why does he talk like that. So annoying!”a bus stopped just in time before Sandeul’s car came. “I can’t be with him right now. I have to fix this mess that I got myself into, I can’t possibly fall for that sick guy now, or have I fallen for him?”