XIII

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

***Cha-gi’s POV

“What” I said when I saw Sandeul shook his head

“We’re going to a party not a funeral. Don’t you have any other clothes to wear other than your coat and black long sleeved blouse? And don’t you have a skirt or dress?” he said

“No is my answer to your question. And if you don’t like what I’m wearing, then I won’t come with you”

Sandeul grabbed my hand “Come on, just come with me.” Sandeul was holding me on my arm dragging me to his car

“Where are we going?” I said

“No more questions just get in the car” Sandeul opened the door of his car “Kaja!” he gave me a smile.

 

When they got into the car Sandeul told her where exactly they were going

 

“I was invited to watch a fashion show, B1A4 will be there and we’re invited as celebrity models” he said

“Then why do I have to be there?” I said feeling so embarrassed from what I was wearing right now, a pair of slacks and a black long sleeved blouse “You should have told me. I could have bought a dress.”

“Haha~~ don’t worry I knew you’d wear that kind of clothes” he said and drove the car faster “You need to look presentable, the people needs to get use to your existence in show business.”

He parked the car in front of a mall “here we are~” he hopped off his car and went to open the door for me. And when he tried to held my hand I didn’t let him...

“Is this the venue?” she looked at the towering mall building “this is a mall!”

“I know.” He said “I thought you’re smart? We’re going to find some decent clothes for you”

“WAE? My clothes are pretty decent for me.”

“You look like a guy with your clothes” he said

She frowned. She never really cared what people would think of the clothes she wore. But when Sandeul told her she looked like a guy with her clothes, she wanted to run to her house and change her clothes.

“What are you waiting for? You’ll get nothing by just standing here.” Sandeul said.

He took a step back and was able to finally hold my hand this time. I looked at our hands.. so this is how it felt like...