XXIII

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

***Sandeul's POV****

“yeah.. condolence Sandeul.” Baro said.

“Condolence to your heart, we’ll be here for you don’t worry” said CNU-hyung.

 “let me see..” I snatched the papers from them and started to scan through it. It was true she hates show business and a guy like me is never her type. I’m not her type. I placed the papers back to the envelope and noticed that everyone was looking at me with sympathy and pity in their eyes.

“don’t worry. I’ll shoulder the expense of the funeral for your heart” said Jinyoung-Hyung, I wanted to punch them but I can’t find the strength to do so.

 “Hyung” said Channie “it’s gonna be okay” he hugged me and rubbed the part of my chest where you could feel the beating of the heart most “if you want we can help you move on...”

I remained silent, I never thought this could hurt this much. She can never like me, then how can I make her “stop it, I can’t give up on her just because she doesn’t like me.” I pretended to be strong but I know I have little chance to make her like me. “Is there any way? That I could make her like me? OTTOKE!!”

“HYUNG!!” I crawled infront of jaehyo-hyung “help me, jebbal~~~” I held his hand as I ask like a stupid kid.

“the only thing that you can do is to make her not depend on her ideal type of guy.” Jaehyo said still rubbing his chin. “She thinks the perfect guy for her is someone that can be like me.”

“How can I be like you?” I stood up and did some karate stunts “HIYA! HIYA!” I chopped the air “Am I good enough? Is this good enough?” I imitated Bruce Lee’s pose

“YAH!  stop doing that” Jaehyo-hyung shouted “You’re not Bruce Lee, you’re Lee Junghwan. Let me think.. you must make her change her preference for man. Make her forget about finding someone like me.” Jaehyo-Hyung continued with his ideas while nothing was really retained in my head.  Good thing CNU-Hyung was jotting down all the things that Jaehyo-Hyung was saying.

‘’here. ..” CNU-Hyung handed me the notebook.

“Now, all we need to do is to make those things work. And hope that she would fall for you. if she doesn’t you might want to have a plan B, and that is to find a place to hide away from Gongchan and Baro... they will definitely tease you for the rest of their lives.” Jaehyo-Hyung said.

 “HWAITING Sandeul-Hyung! Do your best job to be rejected!!” said Baro and Channie.