MMFY - Weird

Mistakenly Meant For You
 
 
Chapter 7 - Weird
 

Mistakenly Meant For You
While giving EXO their water bottles, I felt really dizzy and I suddenly collapsed. I am being carried by someone. He's running fast. I tried to open my eyes and I saw him. Why is he helping me? Out of all people who could carry me, why him? Oh, yes. I remember, I collapsed infront of him. I didn't complain for now, since I am really dizzy, I fell asleep. I don't know but he's acting really weird and it bugs me. He all hating on me and now he's being so good to me? Argh, this piece of human being. We've arrived and I'm still sleeping. My head hurts, really. I think grandmother will be very worried, I don't want her to be worried, it's going to affect her health. I don't wanna lose her, not yet. I slowly open my eyes and see my friends beside me, again. "Oh, you're awake?" IU said. "Ahh, I thought you're going to die." Jiyong said, "Yah! You are over-reacting. I'm still feeling dizzy." I answered. It feels good to see them beside me. It makes the pain go away. "By the way.... Do you know who brought you here?" Yoseob asked out of the blue. I thought of it but can't seem to remember. "Is it Luhan?" I thought and they nodded. "Mind calling him for me?" "Yeah, he also wants to talk to you." they left to call him. I sit in the bed and him beside the bed, on a chair.

 

"Are you feeli-" I didn't let him finish. "Hey, who told you to bring me here? I said that I'm okay. We also don't have time for breaks and the so-called 'mini concert' of yours is next week. You shouldn't have brought me here." I said in an angry tone. "You fainted. What should I do? Stare at you while lying on the stage?" he smirked, "Hey! It would be nice if I asked you to do that. Yah, don't ever mess with my life or even try to be my friend. You said it, right? No one of you and your friends can befriend me. We're just working with each other." I explained. I can see a disappointed look on his face. "I know you." he whispered. "What....do you mean?" I asked because I'm confused. "Not exactly. I don't remember a thing about you that much but my father told me he was close with yours." he started a topic to talk about. "Oh, Mr. Lu? Ah, yeah. But don't ever talk about my father. You know nothing." "I do. How they became close, your time with him, and the accide-" I prevented him from saying and making me remember 'that'. "Hey. Don't speak about that to me. I may not remember who you are. I don't even think we've seen each other but.... Don't act like we're friends, 'cause we are clearly not. Okay? You also said that. Right now, I am feeling okay. We'll continue practising in a bit." I said, chaning the topic. "They all went home. You're asleep for 4-5 hours." that surprised me. That long? Argh, I've never slept that long during daytime. The clinic staff suddenly came, "Ah, I'm just going to inform you that you fainted due to lack of sleep and empty stomach. Did you, perhaps, eat this morning or slept late?" I just looked away, Luhan amd the clinic staff were both looking at me. "Ah, that... I slept late, around 2 to 3 AM, I think and... I didn't eat any. I still feel a little dizzy though." I answered. "Okay, please rest for now. Or do you want to go home now? Since it's already dismissal." "Yes, thanks for your hard work." I told the staff. Before I could even bid her goodbye, she spoke, "Mr. Luhan, can you possibly send her home? I'm not forcing you to, Mr. Luhan. We could ask school drivers, if you want to." I was shocked. Wow, this man? To my house? No way. "Ah, no. I'll send her home. Don't worry anout me." he said and that made me more surprised because I thought he would say things like /No, who am I to send her to her house. I'm not her bodyguard or something./ thise linda but he insisted. "No, don't. I can go home by myself." I said then tried to get up. But I almost fell, good thing he catched me. He smirked, "You can?"

 

I ended up riding his car and him sending me home. I didn't want this, he insisted and he has a car which would be faster than commuting. We arrived home and I saw my grandmother outside the house. I went out of the car and headed to her, "Ah! Hyuna-ya, why are you late? I was worried!" I don't want this. I don't want her to be worried. "I'm okay. Let's go in?" I was about to lead her inside when... "Oh? Who is that young man?" she approaches Luhan. Ey, grandmother, don't! "Ne, Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lu Han." he bowed. "Ahh, come inside." my grandmother suggested. And this crazy Luhan went in. Ugh, why is life like this to me? He sat on the sofa and I brought him juice since grandmother told me to. "Thank you for bringing my Hyuna home. She's really clumsy at times." he laughed to what my grandmother said. "Yah, grandmother. Why are you saying those things to him. Ugh, Luhan-ssi, just go now. I didn't even ask you to bring me home. Ka!" I said and rolled my eyes. "Hey, this house was given by my father, remember?" He said and I was confused, "Yah! Go out, I don't know what you're talking about. Go, now! Ugh, why did you even came here? Ka!" he stood up and looks at me with a little irritated face. I think I went overboard. "Ah, grandmother, I think I should go now." he bowed. He went, I didn't look. When he got out, grandmother talked to me, "Hyuna-ya, why are you like that to a person who helped you?" I held grandmother's hands, "He's not really helping me, grandmother. He hurt me lots of times and he is very annoying. He even claims this house is his' father's. But it was Mr. Lu who gave us this house...... Ah, wait, Lu.... Lu.... The school's president..... Yeah I know that it's....HIM?!" I was shocked. I never knew it was really Mr. Lu! I only know his name. He didn't meet me in person or anything.

 

•• Flashback ••

It was weird. Right after me finishing middle school, this person said that someone gave me shcolarship in this certain school. At first, I wasn't really interested because I heard it's a school for people who don't even value studies that much. I told them that I'm not interested and I can pay school fees. When I went home, grandmother was crying. I told her what's wrong and she just said she lost her job. "That's okay. You're already old to work, grandmother. Rest now and I'll go find my own job." I told her. She trusted me. But then I remembered the scholarship given to me. I decided to accept it and one time, I was top 1 out of 100 in school, the President called me and said he's giving me money. I was very confused and didn't accept it. When I went home, grandmother was sick. I brought her to the hospital and the bill was kinda big. I went to school the other day and told the president that I need the money, not because I want it, but to pay for grandmother's hospital bill. He gave me the money. And everytime I got to the school's top 5, he gives me money. But I decided not to anymore after receiving too much. I have a job now, and the salary isn't that big but enough for me and grandmother. "We should thank Mr. Lu, Hyuna-ya." grandmother said smiling. "I already did. Rest now."

•• End of Flashback ••

 

"I thought there were more Mr. Lu in the workd. But it was the school's...president?" I'm so confused right now. I don't know what to say anymore.  "You should treat everyone nicely, Hyuna-ya. But if they don't treat you nice, don't treat them nice too." grandmother laughed, I did too. "You're still joking with that age, huh? Don't want to, I treat people how I want to. I need to rest. I think I can't go to school tomorrow though." I went upstairs. I just wanna rest. I can't sleep to be honest with you. It's really weird of that Luhan to carry me, act nice to me, tell me things I'm uncertain of and all! Who is he? Perhaps, a friend of mine? I don't remember him at all. But if he is my friend or was my friend, no, cannot accept that, people. Won't and never. He freaking treated me like a small person who he can step on. Well, if he tries to be nice to me, I'll treat him more badly. "Ugh, why can't I sleep?" I said to no one, while looking at the ceiling, full of stars. My room's ceiling has stars that glow in the dark, they're nice, right? I just never thought I'll be crying everytime I see them. I know my parents are in there, in Heaven. Then suddenly, the nightmare was pictures in my head. I shook and slapped my face immediately. "Mother.... Father.... I didn't want this. Not anymore. I don't want nightmares. I want happy memories. Stop hunting me." I cried then fell asleep.

 

[ Luhan's Point of View ]

 

"Aish! I hate that girl, forever." I said as I enter the house, throwing my bag in the sofa and went to my room and sat on my bed. That girl really knows nothing. Why is that girl like that to me. Does she know who she is talking to? "Why are you so difficult?!" I shouted to the air. My father, my family helped hers, and now she's like that to me? I may not remember her but man, why is she so rude? She's more rude than a man. That Hyuna, she's dead. Wait 'till I come back at you, I'll do the same. I'll treat you the way you do to me, Hyuna-ssi. I closes my eyes but the door to my room opened. "Oh, Luhan. Are you stressed?" askes my father. Him again. "Kinda." he sat beside me and looked at me. "What happened?" he asked. I breathe heavily and told him, "It's Hyuna-ssi. She treats me badly. Well that's how I treated her at first too but can't she see how I'm trying to be nice to her? She is very different to what you told me, dad." he just sighed. "Maybe because of what happened, she changed. People do, Luhan." he said, patted ny shoulder then left. Just like that? I don't understand anymore.

 

"Bro! I heard you were at her house?" asked Xiumin. "Yah, don't talk about that to me. I just sent her home, nothing else." I said with a cold face and that's how I should be, the cold guy. We headed our classroom and Hyuna-ssi is already there. I looked at her, she didn't look back and I just sat behind her. I didn't mind her or even talk about what we're going to do for the practice later. I don't mind doing whatever she says. Well, it's for us. It's the third day of preparation and days away 'till the day. "Selfish..." I heard Hyuna-ssi said. I ignored, even though I know she's saying that to me. I won't make a fuss here. "Man, you okay?" asked Kris. I just nodded my head. I wanna forget everything! I want to hang out with my girlfriend right now. Well, we will when we practice later. But, I'm not the type who shows the public our attraction for each other. We don't say I Love You with lots of people around, we hug, that's okay. I'm not a person who is an expert in these things. Sometimes, it bothers her when we don't show how much we love each other in public. But in reality, we do love each other.

 

"Dude, there's a problem." said Junmyeon. "What is it?" I asked, he looks worried too. "Hyuna won't take charge anymore." he said. I was like 'what?!' at first but I realized that I guess that's better. "You're just givingg me that look? Hyuna won't take charge anymore, dude!" he repeated.


 
 
Author's Note:
Sorry for the short update! Writer's Block right now and also Kris's issue though. But don't worry! I hope everything will be fixed. And also, I won't be updating like everyday or every two days. School's approaching but I will still write <3