MMFY - Day 1

Mistakenly Meant For You
 
 
Chapter 5 - Day 1
 

Mistakenly Meant For You
I woke up early in the morning. I hate it when I wake up early, it's lile, 4:50 AM right mow and I'm so bored. Since it's too early to go to school, I checked my facebook. "Let's see..." I said to the air, checking my notifications. "Oh, just photo likes." It's crazy how people say thay're kinda scared at me but still likes my posts and photos, genius! "Friend requests..." I checked at my friend requests and I got about 14 today. Usually, I get around 20 a day, but who cares? "Okay, accept and accept." I don't mind whi adds me. It's good to make friends, right? But, when I accept 2 requests, there are other 12 left but their names sounds so familiar. "Who are these bunch of kids?" yet again, I said to the air, "Kim Jun.....myeon? Never heard of that, oka, skip. Uhh, Kyu-Kyungsoo? Let me think.... Ah! Yes, how could I freaking forget? They're EXO! Why did they add me though? Sounds weird. "Ugh, okay, accept and accept and accept 'till no one's left." I said then checked news feed. All I see are selcas! They take pictures of themselves, post it, then wait for people to like it. That's kinda cool, so I'll take a photo too. "1, 2, 3!" I say and take the photo. No quotes or description, not my style.

 

"Hyuna-ya! Food's ready!" I heard grandmother so I headed downstairs. "Ah, wow! These are delicious! But, how did you know I'm awake?" "You were talking to no one a while ago saying things connected to... what's that? Face....face swap?" I giggled, "It's Facebook." "Okay, okay. Eat up now and get for school." Ugh, I don't wanna. Infreaking don't wanna go to school. I really don't feel like it. It'll just be an annoying day too! I mean, since those EXO guys came to school, I had the worst day ever! Forget it, I gotta eat. There are hotdog, rice, juice, ham, egg, and milk on the table. I took one each, because since I woke up early, my stomach growls for food. "Aahhh, delicious." I said to compliment my grandmother because I wanna see her smile. It's like, in this world, she has the best smile. She's the only one I have and I can't lose her. Sometimes I would tell her that she doesn't need to cook for me but she still would. Argh, grandmother's food are the best! "I'm done, I need to fet ready and, off to school!" I pretended to feel excited.

 

"Okay, so there have been informations spreading that there'll be a duet performance and it's true, but let's not talk about that first." the teached said, "Those who are asked to help and participate will end classes early starting today. And those who are participating, mostly in your class, are...." she paused. I looked at Ji-eun, "Do you wanna perform?" I asked and she nodded. Well, I've heard her sing and she can reach those high notes! "Girl's Day, aka Minah and friends. IU-ssi, you're also going to perform. Lastly, helping with preparations and at the same time, performing, Hyuna-ssi." I was shocked! Why am I going to perform? "Wh-Why me?" I stutter. "It wasn't me who chose this. I heard that they saw videos of you online?" I don't remember posting videos online though, ugh! The teacher began discussing and I looked at Luhan, "Yah, why did tou choose me?" I asked, "It wasn't me. And I can't also believe you're going to perform, hahaha, pathetic." he said and ugh, is he teasing me? "Yah, is being a Student Council body member means I'm not talented at all? You're wrong." I said and he kept quiet. Incontinued, "Every person has something they're good at and somerhing they're bad at. You, Luhan-ssi, what're you bad at?" I asked and stared at him waiting for an answer, but he ignored me and looked at the teacher.

 

Ji-eun and I headed to the meeting place where all performers and preparators should meet at. "I didn't expect to be part of this, seriously." Ji-eun said breaking the silence, "Yeah, me too, but since I'm the Student Council President, I think I really need to help." I answered and she giggled, "You need to or you want to?" she burst out laughing. "Why would i want to? With that Luhan guy? Ugh, seriously, it's a no." I tried to be calm. "Man, you can't lie to me." Ji-eun said, "Yah, Ji-eun! Do you want me to punch your face?" "Ah, no thanks. By the way, why do you always call me 'Ji-eun'? I feel uncomfortable. Eh, just call me... IU." she said then I nodded my head. We just kept on walking until we saw Mr. Luhan and his friend, Mr. Xiumin. They walked towards us and talked, "Would you like to walk with us to the Student council room?" Luhan asked, "Aahh, it would be nice but.." before I could even finish my sentence, he interrupted, "Sorry, walked by yourselves, we need to hurry." argh, Luhan! "I NEVER WANTED TO WALK WITH YOU IN THE FREAKING FIRST PLACE!" I shouted out loud so he could hear. Ugh, that Luhan is so annoying! "Let's just go. He's right, we gotta hurry." Ji-eun, no, I mean, IU said. I nodded then we headed to that place.

 

"We're here." I said, smiling at everyone. Seems like they're all here and it's kinda cool. But at the same time, not. "You're late." said Mr. Luhan. "Oh, I'm sorry. I arrived just right after you, Luhan-ssi. Don't you consider yourself late too?" I said in a sarcastic tone. He just rolled his sparkling eyes. Ugh, you know you're one of the most lucky people with sparkling eyes and you're wasting that beautiful eyes! But, I also have sparkling eyes, lol. "Moving on, is everyone present? Let's check attendance." is this something like a class, 'cause it seems like it. As the teacher in charge stared calling out names, everyone just said the word present. "Girl's Day?" "We're here!" Oh, they were? Girl's Day is here too? "Ah, Girl's Day is here too!" I said and they all looked at me. "Ah, don't you see?" Minah asked. Wow, finally some time to play with her. "Oh, I'm sorry! I am so sorry, milady, for not knowing." I said and she rooled her eyes, "Are you sorry or being sarcastic?" she asked, and I answered, "Both?" I heard Luhan smirked when I said that. Aha, is that a compliment or not? Wait, why am I thinking about that? "Are you done?" said the teacher in-charge. "Yes, I am. I don't know about her though." I said and lookes at Minah. She just looked away then the teacher continued.

 

"Today's the Day 1 of preparations. And right now, you're all going to talk about the line-up and the president wants it to be done by tomorrow. Can you all do it?" the teacher explained and they all nodded, so I just nod along with them. "Pres?" the teacher called me. "Yes, ma'am?" "You'll be in-charge of this, you have the highest position here. Of course, decide it with everyone." I was completely shocked. But I just nodded then the teacher left for class. "Should we start?" I said while smiling. They all nodded and cooperated with me, which is good.

 

"Tell me your suggestions for the opening act. No, I mean, of course, there should be MCs and who wants to be one? Obviously, not one of EXO because it will kill the excitement." I started writing on the whiteboard. "Why don't you and Minah-ssi do it?" someone suggested. "Uhh, no. Sorry, I won't do it with her." I said and she just nodded thinking the same. "Just do it and Jiyong! Because you're close with him and he sure talks a lot." a friend suggested, "Good idea, but anyone here wants to do it, because I need to know your opinions." I said before writing informations and plans on the board. They shook their heads and I wrote it down. "So, what about opening act?" I asked. "Ah, what about Girl's Day for the first performance?" IU aka my friend suggested. "Uh, excuse me? Why are we first? We should be last so that we get lots of support." Minah said and her friends agreed. "Ah, don't you know the reason for this event? It's for EXO. Don't try promoting your group. Even though you're his stubborn girlfriend, that's a no no." she was very disappointed. "She's right, this event is for us." Sehun said and I was shocked! There was this irritated feeling in his voice while saying that. "See? Even Sehun agrees." I smiled at ger while saying that. "Yah, why aren't you using honorifics? They're higher than you." Minah said. "Oh, I'm sorry but, they were the one who told me not to use honorifics, Minah-ssi." she was disappointed! Maybe, they want Minah to use honorifics with them. "Hey, are you going to fight? Because it seems like both of you are having arguments which is wasting time." Luhan interrupted. I came back to my senses and started again, "So... Is it Girl's Day for the opening act?" everyone just nodded. Minah and her tails aka friends are annoyed. Majority wins, man. "Why don't we do games?" one of Minah's tails suggested. I laughed, "What are we? Kids?" everyone laughed including EXO and Mr. Luhan. Being so pissed, Minah went beside Luhan, her boyfriend. "Yah, save me from that . She keeps on teasing me and my friends." Minah started persuading him. "Hyuna-ssi, stop, will you?" he said, "Well, I'm sorry, but you also laughed at them." I said and grinned at him. He ignored me, "Just don't say something stupid, beautiful." Luhan said and just ew. Yuck! Yuck! The hell with beautiful? Eww! But it doesn't mean I'm freaking jealous! Why would I be?

 

"Okay, let's end it here." I said. All of us were not that tired. They just ask for break after each discussion. Our time was wasted because of that. "We'll continue tomorrow." I continued. They all left including IU because she said she has something to do. I waited for everyone to leave. I'll feel bad if I went earlier than them. I waited for a while now but EXO stayed. "Uhh, I told you that we'll continue tomorrow, so you can leave now." I told them but they just looked at me so I stayed longer waiting for them to leave. I wrote down what was written on the board, that is our plans. I kept on writing but they still stayed. I finished writing and I stared at them. Luhan's head was on his hand. That's kinda cute, wait, no it's not! "When do you plan to leave?" I asked, "After you..." Luhan said. Woah, why after me? "Uhh. No, you leave first. I'll feel bad. That's the reason I stayed longer." they looked at me after what I said. "We'll feel bad too." Luhan softly said. That made me blush for a second. "Oh, really? Then, I'll leave first." I said then bid them goodbye. I left the room but not the place. I stayed behind the door and heard them talking, "You know, I have to admit. Even though she's kinda mean to you and she's sort of weird and scary, she works hard and gives her best. She's really like you." I heard someone said but can't tell who exactly. "Yeah, maybe she's really working hard." Luhan said. That voice, I'm sure of it. But what do they mean we're the same? Ugh, forget it. "By the way, don't you have any ideas to suggest?" Someone asked. "She suggested almost everything that's great, so what else do we need?" I smiled. I appreciate it that they're complimenting me. I heard chairs being moved, meaning they're leaving, so I did too before they could see me. This was one fine day!


 
 
Author's Note:
{Please Read} Sorry for not updating after some days. I was busy and also experiencing "writer's block" so, if you don't like this chapter...... I don't blame tou :) I'll make the next chapter interesting if I can, I'll do my best! Comment below! I think I'll be having other characters' 'point of view' and not just Hyuna :3 Thanks for subscribing!