MMFY - Crazy

Mistakenly Meant For You
 
 
Chapter 3 - Crazy
 

Mistakenly Meant For You
// Subscribe to read the whole chapter //

 

"Are you crazy? Why did you tell that to Minah? Are you looking for a fight?" Ji-eun asked while we're on our way to the canteen. "Yes, I'm crazy." I said and smiled, "I just want to ." I added, but I can see the look on Ji-eun's face, I think she's worried. "What's with your face?" I asked. "Uh, I'm telling you, Hyuna, stay away from her boyfriend and friends. Stay away from them, especially with Luhan and his friends." I'm so confused. She knows a lot about them, and how come I don't? "You see... We were schoolmates, if you're wondering why I know them. Well, we're still schoolmates right now though." Oh, that's whyshe knows a lot about them. "So, you mean, the school you came from was the school they came from?" I confirmed, and she just nodded. "Tell me more about them. Why should I stay away from those 12 handsome men?" "They're so dangerous. Almost everyday, teachers talk to them for doing tricks to countless students. They kinda play with girls. I mean, they're flirty too." Ji-eun said. "Flirty?" I asked. Well, that word really suits me. I mean, that's the word you should describe me. "Yeah, that's why I'm telling you to stay away from them. I was a victim." Oh my gosh, Ji-eun? Ji-eun was a victim? "Tell me who did something bad to you? I'll kick their ." "Nahh, Hyuna. No person could ever touch them, even me." Ji-eun said, I just laughed, "But I kissed their Leader, right?" then we just talked together. We arrived at the canteen but the freaking bell rang. I didn't get to eat lunch, wow!

 

"Can anyone tell me the meaning of the word feelings?" the teacher said, or asked, or... who cares? "Minah!" the , a.k.a, Minah shouted because she knows the answer? I don't think so. To us, we need to shout or say our name if we want to answer, I don't know in your country though. "Yes, Minah-ssi?" the teacher called, and Minah answered, "Feelings are what you feel." and then her girls clapped, but I interrupted them, "Isn't that so obvious?" I said, and all of the our classmates laughed including EXO, and I can hear Luhan giggled a little but tried to stop. She's his girlfriend, why would he laugh at her? You can see Minah is pretty embarrassed, and I just smiled at her. She sat down, I guess she's so annoyed. Well, I'm sorry to prove you wrong, Minah-ssi. "Hyuna-ssi, why don't you tell us the meaning of feelings in your own opinion?" I heard a voice behind me, "Sorry?" I pretended that I didn't hear, "I said, why don't you tell us the meaning of feelings in your opinion, Hyuna-ssi?" oh, how dare you, Mr. Luhan! You're really freaking challenging this honor student. "Yes, Hyuna-ssi, please tell us your opinion." the teacher agreed...to Luhan!

 

I stood up, looked at my classmates, and all their eyes are focused on me. "I'll talk about a person's feelings toward another person, example...love." I said, and teacher said, "Go on." and smiled. "The feelings you have towards a person you love stay. Feelings never go away. As long as you love that person, your feelings wouldn't be gone or anything. I know this is pretty obvious too, but.. Feelings are very fragile. Feelings shouldn't be a thing anyone can play with." I said, and somebody interrupted when I was about to continue, "Feelings are just temporary. Soon enough, they will be gone." I looked at the person who said that, and it's Luhan. "I disagree with your opinion." he added. "Feelings stay, Mr. Luhan." I said, and I heard him, "Tch." he said, omg, what's with that 'tch'? "It's not like feelings stay forever." he said, and I was so angry, "So, if you say so, do you mean that your feelings towards Minah-ssi will soon be gone too?" and I saw the look on his face when I asked him that question. He looks a little surprised and what a .jpg who didn't move. "That's not the case here, Hyuna-ssi." he said, and I laughed a little, "You're trying to change the subject, aren't you, Luhan-ssi?" I grinned at him. "Ya, Luhan, are you going to let Hyuna-ssi to beat you? You're better than that!" I heard a guy said to Luhan, he's called... Xiumin, I think? Luhan stood up, he stood up. I was waiting for that! It means he's serious, I think. "Okay, Hyuna-ssi, your question isn't related to what we're talk--" I didn't let him finish, "No, Luhan-ssi. You said that feelings are temporary and will  gone too. That's why I asked if your feelings towards Minah-ssi are temporary too." he was quiet, "So does this mean it's temporary too, isn't it?" I continued, I was about to say something but the teacher interrupted, "This is not the place to argue. Or this is more like a debate, but in this topic, I say that Hyuna-ssi wins." Oh yeah, I won. It wasn't like a debate, it was like... it was real, isn't in? Omg, I can see the look on Minah's face.

 

It was already dismissal, and my friends and I are playing at the soccer field in school, of course, playing soccer. "Kick it, Ji-eun!" I shouted, and she did, "Omg, I didn't know you're good at soccer, Ji-eun." I told her, she smiled, "Well, we have this as our exam in my former school, so..." wow, impressive! So, I can assure that Luhan is  also good at this sport, no? And you notice that I call Luhan 'Luhan-ssi' in public, but if I'm talking to my friends about him, there's no honorifics. We were playing soccer until a group of guys started playing with us, "Oh, Chanyeol-ssi! You're here!" I use honorifics to him, we're not that close, so... "Don't use -ssi with me. I already feel comfortable with you, since you're friends with IU." he said smiling. Wow, is he like.. in love with my friend or anything?  "Ya, Chanyeol-ah! Why are you talking to that girl?" we both looked where the voice was from and it was... "Oh, Luhan-ah! I was just greeting her." he lied, he wasn't just greeting me, lol. "Oh, is that right? Good. I suppose you're not friends with her? Or are you befriending her?" Luhan said, and omg, is he that cruel to the people in the world? "Aahh..." I guess Chanyeol-ssi can't answer, so I did, "I am so sorry, Luhan-ssi..." I paused, and yes, we're in public so I use -ssi. "Ah, Luhan-ssi, can I ask you a question?" I continued, "What is it?" he said. I smiled and asked, "Who are you? Do you pay Chanyeol-ssi or anything? Are you paying him?" He seems confused with my question but he answered, "No?" yes, he answered a question. "Then, are you his boss? You're not allowing him to be friends with me, right? Why, Luhan-ssi? Are you his boss? You're just the group leader, and not a king who should be followed, am I right?" I heard the laugh of his friends, he's really pissed off.

 

 

"Ne, Hyuna-ssi. Are you crazy? Do you know who you're talking to right now?" He said. "Yes, you're Luhan. The leader of EXO, right?" I answered, "Is that all you know about me?" He said, and I forgot! "...you're the guy I kissed, right?" I smiled at him and moved my eyesbrows up and down 3 times. "Dude, that's right! She kissed you. I remember that. That was... at the mall, right?" his friend with with a V-shape head said, but he's handsome too! "Ya! Don't mention that thing to me. I don't want to remember that kiss." I smiled. He's annoyed, really annoyed. "Oh, Mr. Handsome, you remember that kiss?" I told the guy, and he said, "Oh, I'm Sehun." wow, that's some nice name. "Hey, don't talk to her. No one is allowed to talk to her." Luhan said, "..then why are you talking to me, Luhan-ssi?" and now, he's so annoyed. I'm so crazy, right? Or what do they call it? . Yes, I'm kinda y. "Hyuna-ssi, you know, you're kinda annoying." Luhan said, and I smiled, "I know, right? I'm kinda annoying." Hahaha, is this how a mean person should be. "No, you're very annoying. Minah's right, you're annoying. She tells me a lot of things about you." "Wow, Luhan-ssi! I'm so honored. That girl talks about me to you? Just wow!" I said. "Okay, okay. Forget everything I said. Forget that we met and bumped into each other and all. Even that kiss! Forget it." I smiled at him again, I was about to say goodbye but I stopped myself. I gently pulled his head so that I can reach him and kissed him in the lips. I kissed him...in the lips! "Woah." "Wow!" "Oh?!" I heard those from his friends. And yes, I pulled him, he was tall and until right now, I'm still kissing his lips but it's not like one of those passionate couple's kiss. Okay, I kissed him again, can you believe that?! He said he wants to forget about it, but I can't help it. I kissed him but in his lips this time, so he won't forget about it. I removed my lips from his and went home.

 

I was running. I can't believe I kissed him. I still can't. I held my lips and thought of the kiss. Why did I? I kept on running ang running and that kiss keeps on repeating inside of my head. Okay, to tell you this, that was my first kiss! That's right, first as in f-i-r-s-t! I can't believe it that to a person like him would get my first kiss, to a person I hate, omg. I regret doing it, I regret it. But, you know, while kissing his lips, I remembered what I told my parents at such a young age. "Mom, what do people call it these days? When you kiss someone for the first time?" I asked. "Ah, Hyuna-ya, you're too young for that. But it's called a person's first kiss." Mom answered. I was curious about something, "Mom, who got your first kiss?" when I asked that, My mom giggled, "It was your dad! You know, I had this promised to my mother. I told her that the person who would get my first kiss is the person I'll be with forever. It's because that's what happened with my parents. Both my parents had thei first kiss when they accidentally kissed each other." aww, that's some story. "Ne, Mom, me too. The person who would get my first kiss is the person I'll be with forever and ever and ever!" "Hyuna-ya, you're too you. You're only 5 years old, okay?" then both of us laughed.

 

Dear diary,
 

          I want you to mark this date. May 5th, 2014. This is a memorable yet annoying day! You know, I teased Minah today! As in, she was so pissed but I was also pissed today. I hate her boyfriend! He's name is Luhan! I already told that to you, right? He's so annoying! He's annoyed with me too, but I'm really, really, really annoyed too! Even though he was the one who got my first every kiss. While I was kissing him, I remembered what I said to my mom. You know, if this person got my first kiss, I'll love that person and be with him no matter what. And really, Luhan got m first kiss! When our lips met, I really remembered what I said to mom, and it's the reason why that kiss what long. You can see the look on his face, he was so shock. And the look on his friends' faces! I wonder if it's his first kiss too? If it was his first, then I'll do what it takes to make him mine. , why am I saying this? No, no, no. I cannot love that boy. He's too annoying. I hate him for making me kiss him!
 

PS: His lips was kissable though.


The girl who had her first kiss today,
Kim Hyuna.<3

 


 
 
Author's Notes:
Sorry if this chapter was short. I was rushing so that I could update today. Thanks for your comments in the previous chapters! Thank you, I appreciate them. Sorry again for some grammatical errors, I am not fluent in English. Just wanna say Hello to my favorite author, IM-Violet! Hello, author-nim!