MMFY - Weird

Mistakenly Meant For You

MMFY - Weird

I'm totally sorry for not updating but here.



It's been 2 weeks after the event. Hyuna and Luhan didn't speak to each other since. They're complete strangers after that. Hyuna tried talking to him, but Luhan kept on ignoring her like she's invisible.

It hurts, but why? Why am I feeling this way nowadays? Maybe I'm just sick...

IU and Hyuna were sitting beside each other as usual. Hyuna isn't talking much lately, which made IU worry. "Hyuna, is anything wrong?" asked her friend. But Hyuna knows Luhan and his friends are sitting behind her, she lied saying "No, nothing."

He's the problem, I don't know why...

The teacher arrived and had a surprise for her students. "Kids, we're going to have you study buddies in every quarter of the school year. There will be 4-5 in each group." The students aren't pleased and some were also worried. "Ma'am, study groups? We aren't elementary students anymore." a classmate said. "You have no choice but be with your study buddies. And I have the group members already."

Hyuna didn't realize she was smiling. She had no reason to, but why is her lips widely smiling?

Oh, I'm such a fool... Why did I smile?

All group members were being called and the last group are Yura, IU, Hyuna, Chanyeol... and Luhan. All groups gathered and the atmosphere was awkward. Chanyeol kept on making the mood good, nothing worked. "Guys, you should all try speaking. I'm wasting my voice here and you're all just there, sitting comfortably while I'm talking like a fool." Chanyeol said. "Nothing's foolish to be a fool about." Luhan stated.

Their gathering ended with nothing. No words related to their group was mouthed. They just agreed meeting each other on Wednesdays and Fridays.

"Hyuna, will you be fine if I eat with you and IU later?" Yura, Minah's friend asked. The noisy and cheerful girl turned to an emotionless, or rather, a quiet one smiled as an answer. "Then I'll be sitting with you later!" By the time Yura said those words, she was already walking away.

 


 

"Hyuna, I got your lunch." IU said and sat beside her friend. Yura was in front of them and started eating. "You're really quiet these days. Why?" Yura suddenly asked. Hyuna faked a smile and said, "No, I'm not! I'm really happy, can't you see? Glad the event was over and I can be free from that guy."

Ah, is this friend of mine really okay? If she is, then it's cool. IU thought

They were all eating together in silence, but Yura broke it and spoke "Let me tell you a story. Minah and Luhan are already 3 years together. Can't you believe it? 3 years together is like a miracle!" "Wow, that's amazing! Didn't know they would last that long." Hyuna didn't realize what she just said. But ignores the awkwardness.

 


 

"It was cool eating with you!" Yura said then left. IU headed to their classroom with Hyuna and rested while the teacher is not yet in the room. "Luhanie! Congrats on your 3rd year with Minah-ssi." Hyuna heard the voice behind her, obviously, it was Junmyeon's. People started congratulating them except for Hyuna and IU. "Hey, aren't you going to congratulate Luhan?" Chanyeol popped beside Hyuna.

"No, we're strangers, why should I?" She answered.

That's what he wanted after all.

On the other hand, Luhan was expecting something from her, perhaps a 'Hello.' but there was no single greeting from her, not even a glance.

What am I expecting? She's not going to say something. That's what I wanted after all. I should just spend the day with Minah. Though I wouldn't bother waiting for her to talk to me. Oh, Luhan. What are you talking about?

He thought.

 


 

School was dismissed. Luhan and Minah went out together to celebrate their anniversary. They were in a restaurant, perfect for couples. They were eating until a lady and a guy went in. Luhan was shocked inside but didn't want to show it.

What are they doing here? Why are they together? They're dating, right?

They saw Hyuna....with Chanyeol. They sat a little far from them and ordered their food. Luhan was distracted and Minah kept on talking to him. "Uhm, Oppa. Are you listening?" Luhan glanced at Minah and smiled, "Yes." "So, I was saying. Don't mind them, since they're on their own date and we are too. Or in case you want them to join us and have Double Date?" "That wouldn't be bad. I'll go ask them." Luhan stood up and headed to Chanyeol and Hyuna's table.

"Chanyeol, join us, on our table." He said, smiling. "Uh, you're on your date right? It will look like we're interrupting you." Chanyeol answered. Luhan looked at Hyuna, but she didn't look back. "No, you're not interrupting us. Actually, it was Minah who suggested such thing. So, come on."

Chanyeol looked at Hyuna and stood up, waiting for her to stand up too. She did but still ignored Luhan's presence. They went to the table and sat in front of Minah and her Oppa. It was an awkward silence, until...

"You're dating, right? Wow, I never though Hyuna will be together with you, Chanyeol. Isn't it a miracle?" Minah broke the silence. What she said was an insult, as Hyuna would take it. "You, lasting 3 years with Luhan is a miracle too." She whispered, Chanyeol heard it and giggled. "Excuse me? I didn't hear what you just said." Minah said but Hyuna ignored.

"Actually, we aren't dating at all. I just invited her to eat dinner with me, well, together with IU, but she said she can't." Chanyeol said, and unknowingly, Luhan felt relieved.

"She's acting so weird lately, right? Why?" Luhan asked, referring to Hyuna.

I wanted to ask that too. Why am I acting weird? I don't know.

"Do you have someone you like?" Luhan asked. "No. And please, don't act so familiar with me. At first, you're mean to me and now you're concern? I think you forgot that you said that we'll be strangers after the event." Hyuna blurted out. "Woah, woah. Hyuna, he is actually nice and concerned to people he's comfortable with."

The atmosphere became awkward. No one would speak after that. But Luhan did, "Yeah. I forgot that for a second. I would be concern to a friend of mine before."

What does he mean friend?, before? He's still as dumb as ever.

"I'll go ahead first. Enjoy your date." Hyuna went home and texted IU.

Are you trying to ignore Chanyeol?

IU: Why should I?

Because you like him, don't you? Hahahaha!

IU: Yeah, I do, but... I don't know, something in me tells me that I shouldn't hang out with him.

You're not actually hanging out with him. We're just eating dinner. But the my mood was ruined, ugh.

IU: Why? Were you in the same restaurant as Luhan and the witch?

You got that right. They even asked us to sit with them, like what the eff? Remember, Luhan even said it himself that we should be strangers then he's asking us to sit with them. I even blurted it, then I left.

IU: Wow. But I think I know why you're acting weird these days.

What?

IU: You like someone, don't ya?

What the heck. He also said the same thing as you! He said I like someone. And he became concerned why I'm like this lately, and I was like, Don't act so familiar with me, and things like that. He also said something about me being his friend before! How weird is that? I have never met someone so mean like him!

IU: Yep, that's weird. But...You know, you should act like how you normally do. The cheerful, noisy, and a badass Hyuna should be back. Your YouTube fans are also concerned, I am too.

You're right. Kim Hyuna should be back.

 

- - - - -

Author's Note:

Wow. I know I didn't update after a month.

I'm really sorry. I didn't get the chance to update.

And I think most of my readers are gone.

but I'm still updating this story. Thanks for those

who stayed even after a long time of no updates.

Enjoy reading :)!