MMFY - Shocked

Mistakenly Meant For You
 
 
Chapter 2 - Shocked
 

Mistakenly Meant For You
I was about to ask Ji-eun the reason why that guy knows her, but before I could even ask, she said, "I think you're wondering why he knows me. So, uhm, I worked with him before. You know, modeling stuff and all. He's not only a model, he's a singer, a famous singer together with those weird guys." We just walked and walked and walked for minutes and then I looked at the time. "Ji-eun, it's already 7PM. I didn't know we took so long for just buying these clothes." I told her, who would take that long though? Well, our school ended at almost 5PM. "Well, the only person here I know who took a long time shopping is you. You asked me what you should buy, and you bumped into that guy and all." she said and I just smiled like an idiot. "Yeah, I'm the only one who would take that long. Should we go home now?" I suggested and she just nodded.

 

When we're already outside the mall, she started talking, breaking the silence between us, "Ah... How should I say this?" I just looked at her, waiting for her to finish what she's going to say, "Hyuna, be careful what you do around people, especially those guys. I know you're confused but, I'll tell you more tomorrow. I think my parents are looking for me already. I got a lot of messages from them worrying about me. But, don't worry! They're not strict, just sometimes." she said, smiled, and went home. I'm just here, waving her goodbye. I stopped waving when the taxi she's riding was already far from where I'm standing. I headed home, I  think my grandmother is already worried about me. "I'm back!" I shouted when I got home. "Hyuna-ya, why are you late? You were never this late. It's 7:20 already." grandmother said. "Don't worry, nothing happened to me. There's actually a new student in my class and I just went out to the mall with her. I'm already comfortable with her and there's just this guy who I bumped into and--" I stopped. I don't want grandmother to worry about what happened. And I also stopped because I remembered that I should write in my diary about today. I went straight to my room and took out my diary.

 

Dear Diary,


          You know what, a lot of crazy things happened today. There's this new student in my class, and her name's Lee Ji-eun. I became her first friend in school, aww, I'm so touched, lol. But that's not all! If you just saw the look on Girl's Day's faces, you'll laug so hard, but I managed to not burst out laughing infront of them. But, they're so irritated at me, I don't know why. I heard that Minah's boyfriend is transferring at school with his friends. Plus, she thinks I can't get her boyfriend from her. Me? I can't? Hahaha, that's gotta be a joke, right? Let's see! When they transfer here, I'll definitely persuade her boyfriend!

          Ji-eun and I went to the mall too! A lot of things happen, but you wouldn't believe I kissed a guy in his cheek though. Well, I guess you would believe because I am so not telling lies to you. He's very handsome yet very annoying at the same time! Even though he has angel-like eyes, he's still a gangstah. And yes, that's how I say gangster. It's gangstah, lol. He told me that people are scared of him, even though he's that handsome, woah. He said that people give their wallets to him for doing something bad to him even if it's an accident and that I'm the only one who didn't give anything to him but an apology. It's an honor, seriously. I told him that I would give him something that I think no one else had given him for doing bad to him. I kissed him in his cheek, not in the lips. That's too.... ya'know. Anyways, Ji-eun is acting weird. I really enjoyed this day.
 

PS: I don't think I can write to you in a few days, sorry!

The most beautiful and y girl in the world,
Kim Hyuna.<3

 

Is it crazy or weird that I have a diary? I don't have anyone to talk to in the house except for grandmother. I went to sleep after writing in my diary. I'm sleeping peacefully and comfortably until... "Hyuna! Hyuna! Dad's here!" I looked at dad who just called me. "Dad, where's mom? I haven't seen her. I was alone here." "Don't worry, baby girl, you have an ice cream." Dad said and gave me the ice cream. "Dad, I told you not to call me baby girl. I am already 5 years old." I said and he started tickling me and I can't stop laughing and smiling. "Dad, stop. I'm going to mom." I said and my dad stopped. "No, don't go there. That's dangerous. Stay here, I'll go. Just wait here, okay?" then, dad left me. He's at the other side of the street with mom. She waved at me, "Hello!" and I waved back. They were about to go back to where I am when I heard a loud crashing sounds. I'm seeing blood, too many blood. I went to where my parents are. "Dad! Mom! Wake up! Wake up!" I'm just infront of them, crying. I can see many people looking at us, and doing nothing. "Dad! Mom!" I kept on shouting. Somebody called an ambulance. "Dad! Mom! Wake up! Don't leave me. At least, not right now. We still have a lot of dreams to reach, right? Wake up!" I'm crying an ocean. The tears won't stop coming out. "Hyu....Hyu...Hyuna..." I heard the voice of my mom. "Don't worry about us. Reach all of our dreams. We'll see each other some time. You... you... You should... keep on living... for...us..." 

 

I woke up. It was a dream, no, a nightmare. I kept on dreaming about those things. I went outside my room and headed to grandmother's room. "Oh, what are you doing? Did you dream about it again?" I just nodded. "Okay, sleep beside me, Hyuna." I closed my eyes, but grandmother is still talking, "How many years has it been? 10 years? 11 years? When you dream about those things, remember what your mom last told you. Live for them, Hyuna. You have a lot of dreams, right?" I nodded, and grandmother continued, "Then reach all of those dreams you and your parents have. I know they're smiling right now, looking down at us from above. Sleep well, okay?" and I closed my eyes again, and slept. I did a lot of things just to forget about it. I went out clubbing, drinking alcohol, talking to guys. The reason I am friends most to guys is because of that. I really tried to forget about it but everytime I do, I dream of what happened. My grandmother is all I have left excluding my friends. My grandmother is always there for me. She also promised me that she'll never leave me until she sees walking down the aisle getting married to the person I love.

 

I woke up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Hyuna-ya, you're awake? Actually, grandmother, I'm asleep. I'm asleep. You can see me here standing, right? I'm asleep, I'm asleep. "Yes, I need to go to school early today. I heard there's a group of new transferees at school again." "I didn't cook a lot this morning. Just drink your milk and eat the bread." she told me, and I did. And yes, milk for a healthy body.After that, I went to school and when I arrived, "Hyuna!" Yoseon shouted. "Aww, lower your voice, please." I told him. "Chill down, Hyuna. I heard there are transferees in our class, no?" Jiyong asked. I nodded, "Jiyong! How do yo know that?" "It's G. And I heard it from the other students who spread gossips." I just nodded again. "Where's Ji-eun?" I asked, because she's not with them when I arrived. "I am here!" we all looked where the voice was from and it's Ji-eun. "Woah, good thing you're not alte." Gikwang said. "Yah, you wouldn't want to be late or yo'll go to the Betention Room." Seungri explained. "Wow, I didn't know that thing exists in this school." Ji-eun said and pouted. Omg, My friend is so cute just like me!

 

The bell rang and all of the students went straight to their classes including us. Since Jiyong, Ji-eun and I are in the same classes, we went together. "Are you excited to see who are the transferees, Hyuna?" Ji-eun asked. I just laughed, "A big NO for that question, Ji-eun." I asnwered. "I can see it on your face, Hyuna. You're excited!" Ji-eun said. This girl, aish! But, excuse you, my friend. I am so not excited to meet them. Well, since what Minah said in the restroom was like a challenge to me, I'm pretty much excited to know who is her boyfriend, because she believes that I can't get her boyfriend from her. That's a joke, right? And she said one of the transferees is her boyfriend! And when we arrived at our classroom, Ji-eun and I sat beside each other, and Jiyong sat at the seat beside our desks.

 

I was just using my phone playing Flappy Bird which is still the trend these days. The noticed the teacher arrived with the transferees but I didn't mind them, I'm still playing Flappy Bird and I focus at the game and not to some transferees though. "Guys, they are the new transferees in this school, and in this class. Treat them nicely." I heard the teacher, but I'm still playing. "1, 2, 3! We are ONE, Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida!" I heard them, but I'm still playing. But, hey! What kind of introduction is that? Are they some kind of famous group to have those kind of things? I'm still hearing them and they're introducing themselves one by one, actually. "Annyeonghaseyo." a guy said, but I'm still playing and he's fluent in Korean? Woah, just like me, lol. "Aahhh!!" "Oh my gosh, he's so handsome!" "Look at his eyes, they're sparkling!" "OMG, What's his name?" I heard those fangirling people in the room, but I'm still focusing on the game and not to them. "I am EXO's Luhan!" I heard him and I was so shocked, "Aish!" I shouted. That shout of mine was so loud, it can be heard in the next room. That voice just a while ago. The one who said I am EXO's Luhan. His voice is so familiar. Don't tell me... I looked at the people around me, they're so staring at me. I was annoyed, "Stop staring." I said calmly. I looked at the transferees one by one. And when I saw him, I tapped my desk loudly and stood up, "You?!" that guy and I said at the same time. Same time, okay? "Omg, why are you here?" I asked. "Miss Hyuna, don't you talk like that to Mr. Luhan because he's the School Owner's son." I was so shocked, omg. He's the son of the school president? Are you kidding me? I can see the look on his face, he's grinning. He's grinning at me. You know that smile that teases you? Like that, omg! I just sat down, and my classmates started whispering to each other and I know it's about me. "Stop whispering, it's annoying." and so they stopped.

 

The teacher asked them to sit down at the back seats which is behind me! Everyone of them was passing through me and I saw this guy who gave Ji-eun and I's shopping bags! "Hyuna-ssi, how are you?" "Uhm, I don't know, fine? By the way, what's your name? I forgot to ask you yesterday." I said, and he answered, "Chanyeol! Didn't you hear a while ago while introducing oursleves?" "I was playing... Flappy Bird, and you know that anyone playing that game would really focus and thinks that everything around the player to mind nothing but the game, right?" I explained and he just nodded. He sat at the back of Jiyong who is beside us. Luhan's the name of that guy who I bumped into, the person who I kissed in the cheek, the person who is a gangstah, the person who is annoying. Why is he the school president's son? I mean, he's so different. The president is so nice and all, but him? Omg, it's completely hate at first sight! He was the last one who sit down, "So Hyuna is your name..." Luhan said nodding while passing through me, I immediately rolled my eyes so he can see it.

 

After that, I listened to the teacher for the lesson. "Hello, Hyuna-ssi." "Oh?!" I was shocked, I look at the person behind me to find out who was talking to me, I tried not to explode, "Oh, Annyeong, Luhan-ssi." I said and fake smiled. Argh! I hate him so much! I'm really going to explode, good thing I tried my best not to. I looked away and tried my best to listen at the teacher. I'm pretty worried that he'll take my place as the school's top 1, because you see, he said that he's too smart yesterday and plus, he's the president's son! And okay, did he purposely sat behind me? You know, to tease me or anything? Argh, I hate this guy. "Hyuna-ssi." I ignored him, "Hyuna-ssi." I ignored him again, "Hyuna-ssi." I ignored him again, I'll just keep ignoring him until he got tired of calling my name. "Hyuna-ssi, are you going to ignore the school president's son?" Ugh, that hit me, I mean, that's so annoying! Using his father's name just to get attention is pathetic. I still ignored him though, I'm not afraid even though his father was the one who gave me the scholarship to study here.

 

"I'll go to the restroom, just wait a minute, guys." I told my friends. "Are you sure that it's just for a minute?" Jiyong asked and I said, "No. Okay, I gotta go, just wait. And someone get me my lunch, please?" then I went straight to the restroom. I was singing while heading there. ♩ ♬ I love you, ireon gibeun sarangin gabwayo  ♫ ♬ geudae eobshi nan useul su eopjyo Geudae sarangi go shipeun mame na dallajigo ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ inabwayo Naye ma eumi gi ureojyeo gayo chaga woteon mareun modu jeoyo, oh Oh, nun muri nado na geudaemyeon dweyo, my love ♩ ♬ but even before I could enter the restroom, Girl's Day came out. I was about to enter when Minah stopped me. "Hyuna-ssi, where do you think you're going?" she asked an obvious question. "Ah, in here?" I said while pointing out the restroom. "Ugh, you're not going anywhere." Minah said. Okay, who is she? "Minah-ssi, who are you to order me around?" I told her. She rolled her freaking eyes and said, "Let me ask you this... Why do you know my boyfriend?" I was shocked. Is Luhan her boyfriend? Out of all those 12 handsome men, it's Luhan? "Ah, Luhan-ssi? Yeah, why do I know Luhan-ssi exactly? Why? I don't know, I just saw him at the mall yesterday."

 

"What did you say to him? Did he say something to you?" Minah asked. I smiled at her, "No. He said nothing at all." all of us became quiet. "You're lying." Yura said. "Okay, fine. He told me that people are kinda scared at him and at the same time likes him. He also said that people gve their wallets to him and all." I explained. "If he said that to you, y must've done something to him, yes?" Minah asked. Omg, this girl sure confirms things and oh my, whoever touches her boyfriend sure is dead. Wait, I did! "Yeah, I just bumped into him." I calmly said. "Did you give anything to him?" Minah asked again. "An apology. I said sorry to him." I said. "Oh my, is that all you gave him?" Sojin asked. "That's not allowed, HHyuna-ssi." Hyeri added. "Uhm, yes, I just said sorry and yeah." I calmly said again. "Make that sure or else something will happe--" Minah wasn't able to finish because Ji-eun came, "Hyuna! Come. Your lunch is getting cold." Oh my gosh, Ji-eun, you're my lifesaver. I mean, no, I wasn't scared at all. I went to Ji-eun and walked with her, but even before I could go far from Girl's Day, "By the way, I kissed your boyfriend." I said and bid them goodbye like I was one of their friends.

 

 


 
 
Author's Notes:
I updated today because I was so happy that I already have subscribers! Comment below! I will really read them. And by the way, I'll update tomorrow! Sorry for the grammatical errors. Don't think I'm hating the idols in this story, I'm not hating them! I'm not. Thanks for reading!