MMFY - Day 2

Mistakenly Meant For You
 
 
Chapter 6 - Day 2
 

Mistakenly Meant For You
 [ Luhan's Point of View ]

 

I'm just scrolling through my laptop screen while on the phone with my girlfriend. "Oppa, I really hate Hyuna. She's very annoying!" "Don't mind her.You're obviously better than her when it comes to talent." I told her. "Just in talent, Oppa? What about beauty and brains?" I ignored the question, at the same time, my father came inside the room without knocking. "Talking to Minah?" he asked, and I nodded my head. "Sorry to interrupt, but may I talk to you for a bit?" he continued, "Minah, I gotta go. Bye, my girl." I ended the call after that. I looked at him, who is sitting on my bed, which is something I don't like. "You'll be having your first practice tomorrow for the Mini Concert. Hyuna-ssi will be there, everytime." why does he know Hyuna-ssi? "You're confused, right? I know every member of the Student Council Body. I chose her to be the one who handle this. I know she can do it." I just nodded my head. "By the way, I didn't come here for that. Aren't you too busy to be having a girlfriend?" I was shocked, I stand up. "No, I'm not!" my voice was loud, my father looked down, "Sorry. It's just, you shouldn't be having girlfriend this time. You're too busy." "I said I'm not! I won't break up with her for that reason. I can spend time with her even though I'm busy. And it's a good thing she's part of the concert." my voice was a little softer now.

 

I don't know but why is my father wanting me to break up with my girl? First, she's my first girlfriend and I know she loves me, that's why I love her too. Second, I am not that busy to have a girlfriend. "Yeah, about the mini concert, how's it going?" he changed the topic. "It's good. Hyuna-ssi is taking care of it well. She asked for everyone's suggestions but we all agreed to hers, there's nothing to worry Everything's good." I answered. "I knew I could trust her." my father said in a soft voice. I'm curious about something. "Why do you know Hyuna-ssi, father?" I asked. "Oh, Hyuna-ssi's father is my close friend! Sadly, her father died and also her mother. Very unfortunate, right? All she has now is her grandmother is old too. I wonder what might happen if even the only person she has will be gone too." I don't know why but I pity her. I suddenly became sad for her and her condition. I can't imagine life without parents, even though they're kinda bossy. But who wouldn't pity her in her situation. All she has is her grandmother, right? That's.... sad... "Oh? Is that so? That's so unfortunate. What's the cause of their death?" I asked out of curiosity. "They were hit by a car. I heard that the driver was driving fast, and is drunk." he explained. Now, that's sad. I don't know but it makes me shed a tear for her. It doesn't have any other meaning other than that. "It happened when she was still a kid. 5 years old, to be exact." he added. That's more sad. "Jinjja? 5 years old?" my father nodded. "She doesn't have any money after paying for the hospital bills. I gave her and her grandmother the house they can live in and also scholarship in our school. I pay her money for being such a good person to our family and when she's part of the school's top 5, I also give her money even though she didn't want to accept it in the beginning. She accepted it because her grandmother was sick that time and I still give her money. Be good to him, son." he said, then left the room.

 

I can't stop thinking about Hyuna-ssi's situation. She must be really sad but she manages to smile even though she's carrying a big scar in her. "Should I befriend her?" I asked myself. She'll be confused when I suddenly became good to her. I'm really curious about a lot of things right now. Am I close to her when we were still kids? Do we know each other back then? Do we play with each other? I'm really curious about lots of things, but I don't have memories with her. Maybe, we're not really friends back then, since I didn't come out of the house. Maybe I should just be good to her as a friend. I posted something on weibo, Cheep up! I'll be here for you, as a friend. Yes, it wouldn't be bad to befriend her even though I hated her at first. No, I still hate her for treating me bad and for kissi-- I treat her badly too, maybe that's the reason she treats me badly too. I don't blame her. I started getting weibo notifications. "What's the problem?" "Did something happen?" "Are there bad people following you? Let me kick their asses." I laughed at their comments but ignored, since I'm sleepy already. I still can't forget that story of Hyuna-ssi. That's really, really unlucky to happen. I'm thinking of a scenario that is possible to the situation but it's indescribable. I looked up while lying on my bed, my head on my right hand. I fell asleep after that.

 

[ Hyuna's Point of View ]

 

Ugh, that was a terrible dream! I dreamt about doing a duet performance with Luhan, ugh, it's so unthinkable. Why did I even dream of him in the first place? No, it's a no-no to perform with him, not with him at least! It was more like a dance performance. Do you know BoA? The Queen of KPOP? Yeah, her song 'Only One'! Luhan and I were dancing that in my dream and some of of other songs while freaking singing! Ugh, why am I telling you my dream? But, to be honest, I do love dancing. My father taught me when I was 5 and it's fun dancing you can't understand. "Hyuna! You need to go to school now." I heard my grandmother. I looked at the time and it's 6:20 in the morning. I'm gonna be late! I dressed up as soon as possible and washed my face. I went downstairs, "Bye, grandmother!" I went out and running on my way to school while fixing my messy hair. I am never late. If only I could teleport to school, I'm already there in no time. Aha, I'm so crazy. Why am I saying things like that? Maybe I'm just really tired. I slept at 3AM last night thinking about EXO's mini concert in school. The teacher told me that they would be having practices and meetings today, so we're really going to end our classes early but they also said that the teachers will be giving us notes.

 

"Good thing you weren't late, Hyuna." IU greeted me when I sat beside her. "I know. I woke up almost 6:30 and I went straight here. No time to lose." I said. The teacher arrived and started dicussing. I tried to stay awake but my head dropped on the table. "Hyuna-ssi? Hyuna-ssi? Are you listening?" "Uh? Ye-yes!" I tried to stay awake. But decided to went to the clinic. "I am really sleepy. My head hurts too. May I stay here?" I said to the school's nurse and she showed me the way. I lying on the bed. I tried to sleep but I can't. My head really hurts and I don't think I can attend today's meeting and practice either. While thinking about that, I fell asleep. I was sleeping peacefully until.... "What?!" I woke up. I dreamt of it again. Ugh, I don't wanna do a duet, please, my dream, don't come back to me. I'd rather dream about the death of my pare-- no, this isn't right. "Oh, Hyuna! You're awake?" I saw IU and my friends besie the bed. "Why are you all here? Jiyong, and IU. You should be at the meeting place, right?" I asked them, IU smiled, "No, Hyuna. Remember, we promised each other we'll go together always?" Oh, gosh. This friend of mine is really thoughtful. "Hey, IU, there's no need for that. What about everyone else?" "Ah, I don't know. We didn't go there, instead we went here. I think they're waiting. Are you feeling better?" Jiyong asked. I nodded and wore my sneakers. I don't wear the school uniform, by the way.

 

"Sorry for being late. My head really hurts, I'm sorry. This won't happen again." I explained and they greeted me like they didn't wait long. "So, this meeting is about what we'll do today. First, we need to prepare the stage. I heard it's a big, right?" I started, the teacher-in-charge talked, "Yes. Acutally, they're preparing it already since you were kinda late." I felt bad. I am such a failure. "Sorry for being late. I'm really disappointed in myself. Ugh, sorry for being late. Sorry for being late. It's so early to be a failure. I nev should've accepted this. I'm really sorry." I kept on saying sorry. The school president trusted me in this. "That's okay, continue." Luhan said. Wow, now, that's weird. "We'll see the stage first, then start practicing. It would be EXO first to practice, of course. I expect that everyone already has something they would perform. Have you all thought about it?" I asked them. I listened to them. IU will be singing her song. Jiyong will be rapping with TOP, who is also a school kingka. I didn't know they're close until now. Girl's Day will be singing and dancing. Others decided to have duets and I accepted it. Good thing it wasn't me who will be doing a duet. Ugh, I'm not even performing, why am I so relieved?! "Okay, let's go to the school's soccer field." I told them and smiled. We all went together. IU, Jiyong, his friend TOP and I went together. The soccer field is a little far because it woul dbe dangerous playing near classrooms.

 

"Chanyeol! Tell your friends to come up now. You'll be practising first." he nodded. They all went on stage. "Cue!" then the music started. I have the water bottles with me. I'll give them water after practising. Their songs are really catchy. You would want to listen to it again and again. The dance is also grt. I want to learn it, it doesn't seem easy but maybe, after learning, it would be nice. After some time, they were done. The others were practising on their own. EXO stayed on stage. I went up and gave water bottles. They thank me after giving them one. "Here, Luhan-ssi." he smiled then said thank you. It's been bugging me but he's really nice to me since morning. "Okay, who's next?" I asked, facing everyone, I'm still onstage. My eyes were closing. I'm still sleepy. I still have the head ache. I help my forehead. My head is really aching. I can't think straight. Suddenly, I collapsed. My eyes were closed but someone is carrying me, bridal style. You know, when a groom carries her bride. I tried to open my eyes, and it's Luhan who's carrying me. I still hate him, I really do. But I have no choice, I let him carry me. He's running. I noticed that he's really weird today. I don't know why.

 

*****

 

Hello, everyone! Here are Luhan being 'manly' photos! Hope you like it ><

 


 
 
Author's Notes:
Hey, I tried to update today. Also, I was writing this chapter with a different plot a while ago, but my laptop suddenly shut down. But, I'm satisfied with this chapter. Actually, having sad moments in a story is not my style, that's why I tried my best to make it sad, a little. To those who wants something to happen, it will be happening soon! But, I don't want the story to be that fast, it's like going to the main point of the story, it's really not my style. I tried a boy's point of view, it's hard! Upvote if you please and comment below! Thanks for reading ><