MMFY - It Begins

Mistakenly Meant For You

MMFY - Cool

New update!  Hi frnds!


 

After that day, she was back as the cheerful Hyuna who everyone likes but some fears. She enters the room with a smile and sat beside her friend. "Good to have you back." IU greeted. "I know. It's good to have the normal me back."

As usual, her classmates have their own businesses and busy copying each other's home works and the guys behind her talking and talking.

Feels good to be me. The me even before he arrived.

"Hey, IU!" Chanyeol appeared in front of us out of nowhere. "Should I leave or...?" Hyuna said, sending a wink to her friend. But even before IU could speak, she left.

Oh, Hyuna. Now, I really think that you're back. IU thought

"Let me start. So, I think you're kinda ignoring me lately. Is there any problem?" Chanyeol stated. "Huh? Ignoring? Me, ignoring y-you?" "Uh, yeah." "N-no, I'm not." IU stuttered, "I was just busy, ya'know, doing school works." She added. "Is that so? Well then, okay. I was worried for nothing." Chanyeol smiled, IU blushed.

Worried for nothing? What does that mean?

 


 

Hyuna was walking around the hallway when she left IU with Chanyeol. She went to where her locker was located. "It's been a while since the last time I opened this." She said as she open her locker, "Why are you taller than me anyways?" She added, talking to the locker.

Why am I talking to my locker? Hahahaha!

She fixed her locker and saw a notebook, her diary, to be exact. "Woah, when did I last write on this? That was like, weeks ago? Let me write something."

Hi, diary. It's been a while, right? You know, let me make this short. Remember that promise with Mom about the first kiss thingy? I know it doesn't make sense loving the person who I had my first kiss with, 'cause I have no feelings for him. But lately, I've been feeling weird when he's around or something. Still, my impression on him won't change. He's a mean person who looks so innocent but he's evil. E-V-I-L! And yes, that's the guy who is so-called Manly.

She smiled, closes the notebook, and the locker. She was shocked seeing a not really tall guy beside her. "Oh, it's you, Xiumin-ssi!" She greeted and smiled. "Oh yeah, nice to see you smiling and cheerful as ever. Not like the past days, you were not so.....good." Xiumin said. Hyuna answered with an awkward smile. "I'll go ahead. I was actually looking for someone. See you later!" Xiumin added and went on.

Is he going to cut class? Or something? Ugh, nevermind, I'm going to be late, I'll go ahead too.

 


 

"Kids, I hope you're with your study groups because I'm going to grade you on that too." The teacher said, making the class a little bit in shock. "Wow, I thought it's not graded because, heck I'm going to be with you!" A classmate said, "Heck I'm going to be with you too!" Another classmate added. "Hey, kids. Another reason I did this, is to improve your relationship with each other. So I hope by the end of the quarter, you're all cool with each other."

I'm already cool with my group members, except Yura, for sure, or maybe Luhan-ssi too. Oh, and it's Sunday today! I remember they said that we'll also be meeting on Sundays. Ugh, why do they need to add Sunday on our meeting days like, aren't Wed&Fri enough?

The teacher discussed her lessons, some slept and some were listening, some covered their books on their faces, but the teacher didn't mind. She just had one reminder for them, "You wouldn't be in school if you're parent didn't want you to learn and have a bright future."

Class was dismissed. "Hey, Hyuna, IU! Let's go to the basketball court! There's a bet happening!" Yura invited them. Hyuna and her friend, IU looked at each other communicating through their minds. Well, friends understand each other, right?

Should we go? Hyuna started.

Up to you.

"Okay then, we'll go! Come on." Hyuna said and went to the BASKETBALL COURT with them. As they were walking, there was a silence, but it was soon broken. "I haven't seen Luhan-ssi this day." IU said.

Yeah, I haven't too. Hyuna thought

Yura burst out laughing. IU was curious why she's laughing. "You wouldn't want to know why I'm laughing." She said, which made IU more curious, same goes for Hyuna. "Okay, then." She just said and continued walking.

What the heck is wrong with this girl? And why is she acting like a close friend of ours? IU thought

At the basketball court, many people were watching because 1. EXO is there, 2. They're battling the School's Basketball Team, and 3. It would be an interesting game. Though Hyuna didn't care much about the game. She was using her phone and using Instagram. "Go EXO!" Hyuna shouted, to make it look like she's interested in the game.

 


 

The game ended with a tie. "Good game!" School players said. Her friends are also players of the Basketball Team, but some of Hyuna's friends are players of the soccer team. "Hyuna, I'll go ahead first, got home works to do." IU said, sending a Goodbye hug. "Okay, then, see you tomorrow!" Hyuna waved at her friend.

I'm so bored right now. Maybe I'll walk around the school campus.

And she did. Most of the people at school were home and she's still wandering around. Walking down the hallway, she saw a ball for soccer, or football. "It's been a while since I played. Maybe, I should." She walked on the way to the soccer field. When she was near, she suddenly stopped, seeing a familiar figure of a guy sitting on the ground, leaning on a tree. Hyuna walked slowly to that guy. "Luhan-ssi?" She asked.


Hyuna's POV

"Luhan-ssi?" I approached him. He looked up to me, and I saw his angelic eyes tearing. Why is he crying?

He just looked at me for seconds then looked away. He didn't tell anything. Well, I didn't ask anything at all though. "Is there a problem?" I asked, finally. "Why should I tell my problem to a stranger?" He said, I was annoyed. "Well, you said I was your friend before, that doesn't make us strangers, right?" Yuck. Can't believe I said that. He smiled, with his teary eyes. What the heck is wrong with this guy? "So what's the problem, Luhan-ssi?" "I thought we aren't strangers? Why are you adding '-ssi'? You don't need to, Hyuna." I smiled. Even though I don't remember him being my friend, I felt a little comfortable, maybe.

"It's you. You're the problem." Wow, that was so sudden. Why me? "What? Why? Why is it me? Oh my gosh, I'm not even close to both of you!" I almost shouted. And okay, he was being nice just a while ago and now, okay, I'm done. "Remember the first time we met?" He started, I nodded. "Someone unknowingly took a picture of us when you kissed me on the cheek." He continued. "Woah, woah. How did she see the photo?" I asked. "Before that, when you kissed me on the lips, someone took a photo too!" He added. Okay, that made me more shock.

Someone took a photo of us kissing, oh my gosh! I gotta see the picture. Well to see if it really is us or how I look when we kissed. No other meaning, I didn't wanna see the picture 'cause I'm planning to keep it, no no. "The photos are posted in the school bulletin board. I think people just pretended they didn't see it today because, you know, the you is back and let's see, maybe tomorrow, they'll be talking about it. And Minah saw the photos, she broke up with me. I tried explaining but she didn't let me."

"So, what now? You wanna ask her out again?" I said. Looking at him, he looks really sad. "It's not going to be easy. You'll be helping me." "What?!" Okay, that, I can't do! No, not that. "It's your fault for kissing me." He said. "It's your fault for making me kiss you!" I blurted out. He paused, because it's true. He was doing things that make me annoyed and see, I did something ridiculous. "But you're still helping me." He said.

"Okay, fine, I will. Since I was wrong for letting you have my first kiss!" What. I can't believe I said that. No! Why! Why!

 


 

"Okay, fine, I will. Since I was wrong for letting you have my first kiss!" Hyuna can't believe she said those words. She said she will never ever say it to anyone.

Her first kiss.... was with me? Luhan thought, he smiled weirdly.

"But before you tell me what to do to help you, we'll go somewhere first." Hyuna said while smiling. Luhan's face looks confused and curious at the same time. "Where?" He asked.

"Somewhere where all our problems will be gone."

 

- - - - -

Author's Note:

i! :) The story's plot is now happening. Well, it begins! Hehehehehehe!

Special Mention to 4niahyun!

Thanks to those who kept reading after a month 

of no updates. So glad I'm updating!

Another mention to lightmebaek, ppsstt!

Of course, mention to the best readers out there!

thanks, frnds!