MMFY - Enjoy

Mistakenly Meant For You

MMFY - Enjoy

Long time no update again. Ugh, sorry.


 

"Where?" Luhan asked me, I just smiled. "Wow, I didn't know someone like you don't know where the place our problems go away." I laughed. "Doesn't matter, so where's the place? Should we go now?" I nodded. I didn't know he has his car with him and it's so, you know, it's a car for rich people and I'm really jealous right now, I need a car! "Go in." He simply said. I was about to open the car door but then, "Hey, Hyuna, don't sit at the back. Sit on the Passenger Seat." He said, and I was like, oh the hell, why, Mr. Luhan? "Uhm, what?" I pretended I didn't hear. "I said sit on the Passenger's." He repeated. "Why? Why should I sit bes-" I didn't get to finish, when he interrupted me, "Let me make this clear to you. I didn't want you to sit on the Passenger Seat because I wanted to be beside you, never gonna happen. I want or should I say, you must sit on the Passenger Seat instead of being at the back because you're going to make me look like your driver." Oh, so that why. Whatever. "Who's going to think you're a driver when you're a good-looking person?" I whispered so softly. "What did you say?" He said. "Nothing! I said, fine, I'm going to sit on the place you wanted me to. Now, let's go." I saw him. He rolled his eyes. But whatever.


 


 

Luhan played music while driving, and Hyuna is leading him to the place. Hyuna suddenly changed the music. "What kind of music are you listening? What's this song?" Luhan asked, and changed the music. "It's such a nice, touchy song, don't change it." Hyuna said, and changed the music too. "No, this is my car, I play what I want to." Luhan said, Hyuna was taken aback, but knew she has something against what he said. "Remember, Mr. Luhan, I'm helping you, right? So, just let me listen to that song." She changed it again. Luhan was a little speechless.

They arrived at the place after some time. "Why are we in the orphanage?" Luhan asked. "You're asking why? Do you have to ask? A lot of people visit in this orphanage, how can you ask why?" Hyuna asked back. He just stayed quiet and they went to the office. A sister or a nun greeted Hyuna. "Oh, Hyuna dear, it's been a while since you visited! The kids missed you so much." "Really?" "Yes, they kept on asking me to ask you to come over and play with them! There's a lot of new kids too, young ones mostly." "Young ones? They'll be cute!" Hyuna giggled. Luhan was obviously out of place. "Oh, who do we have there?" The sister/nun said referring to Luhan. Hyuna was about to speak but the nun spoke first, "Is he your boyfriend?"

Both Hyuna and Luhan choked. "B-boyfriend?" "G-girlfriend?" Hyuna and Luhan said at the same time. "Him/Her?!" and again, at the same time. "No, we're not related to each other at all! No connections! I just brought him here since he was heartbroken." Hyuna laughed. "Hey!" Luhan was annoyed.

How could anyone think we're dating? That's just ridiculous! Luhan thought.

They both headed to the playground where the children are playing. The sister/nun was definitely right. There are a lot of new kids Hyuna is seeing. The children saw Hyuna and immediately run to her and hugged her. "We miss you, eonnie!" "Noona is here!" "Hyuna eonnie!" "Waahhh!" The children shouted as they run to her. She hugged the children and smiled. Is she really this close to children? I never thought someone like her would be. Luhan, again, thought. "You shouldn't let me interrupt you when you're all playing. Go and play again." Hyuna said to the kids. "No, we want you to play with us." One kid suggested. Everybody agreed and then she did play with the kids.

Luhan just stared at the children while they were playing with Hyuna. He isn't that close to kids, well, he is a little, but not like Hyuna. You can't separate her from kids. "Hey, Luhan!" Hyuna shouted, as she went to Luhan. "What's your problem? Just go play with them, I'm okay here." "Nope, I'm sitting, I'm going to rest. You know how tiring it is to play with kids?" She said and sat on the ground, a little beside Luhan. "I don't. Never been in this place." He shared, "This place looks memorable and important to you." He added. "Oh, of course. I stayed here when I was 5, the time my parents died in an accident. Since that tragic day, I just... you know, I just wandered around. Never got the chance to talk to anyone, or more like, I didn't want to talk to anyone." Hyuna turned the cheerful atmosphere to a sad one. That's story, no, what happened to her and her parents was what my father told me. Luhan thought.

"Well, after some time, Ms. Orvalez took me in in this orphanage and I stayed here until I turned 9, I think? My grandmother, who I didn't think was still alive, went here and took me. 4 years of my life, I spent it here and I have no regrets staying here. There were a lot of kids I played with. That's the only time I got to talk again. I didn't talk to anyone but Ms. Orvalez for about one freaking year. Never." Hyuna was teary-eyed. Luhan just stared at the grass, while listening to her story. "Why? Why didn't you talk to anyone else?" He asked.

"I felt empty. I don't have my parents. I was just with them for 5 years. I didn't even spent half of my life with them, just 5 years, can't you imagine that? Nothing made me happy. Nothing. Well, probably, until now, nothing made me happy. My friends? They're like comforters, not really people who makes me so really happy. What will only make me happy or Who will only make me happy is my parents, and my grandmother. I lost my parents, I don't know what will happen to me if I will also lose my grandmother. I'd die with her, I can do that." There were silence. But it didn't last long.

A kid, a little kid went to them and said, "Hyunie, play with us! Ask the big boy too!" They both laughed at the kid. "He called you a big boy, Luhan!" Hyuna laughed so hard. "Stop it." He said. "Let's pretend to be families, Hyunie! You will be the mother and he will be the father." the kid pointed at Luhan. Of course, they were both shocked. Like, oh heck how can we pretend to be the parents of a kid, that's totally gross! Hyuna though. "We'll pretend to be..." Luhan said, and yes it shocked Hyuna. Him? He is okay with that. Wow. "Hi, this is our mother, Hyunie and our father...." the kid paused, "Luhan." Luhan continued. All the kids rejoiced having a father and a mother. They all played together and Luhan became comfortable playing and being with the children.

 


 

"Kids, we have cake!" Ms. Orvalez shouted and the kids went crazy and hurriedly went to her. "Hep hep! Before we eat the cake, let's take a picture!" Ms. Orvalez suggested. Everybody went to their places. Hyuna and Luhan was in the middle of the children. "Daddy, daddy!" A little kid approached Luhan. He was a little awkward about the kid calling him dad. "Carry me, pwease?" He just smiled and carried the kid. His name is Hunk. Hunk put his hands around Hyuna's and Luhan's neck. The photo was taken, and instead of eating the cake, everyone played with it. They put icing on everyone's faces. Hunk put an icing on Hyuna's face. She giggled. Then she put icing on Luhan's faced. He was a little bit weird and got shocked but get along with it and put many icing on Hyuna's face. They still played with the children, until it was time to go.

"Sorry we had to go so soon." Hyuna apologized. And bid them goodbyes. "Promise us you'll come back!" a kid shouted, "Yes we will!" She answered. "...as Girlfriend-Boyfriend, okay?!" they didn't answer but just laughed at it. It was funny how Hunk was the one who said it.

This day was so crazy. Even Hunk told me to ask Hyuna on a date and be his husband. Hunk even said we should adopt him when we're legal. That's ridiculous, I have Minah. Well, I guess, I will soon have Minah back. Luhan thought.

 


 

"Thanks for this day." Luhan said. "Nope, I should be the one thanking you for actually going with me in the orphanage. Hope you had fun even for a bit." Hyuna said and hurriedly walked away, not minding what Luhan would say. Luhan drove away.

 

I did enjoy this day, Hyuna, I did.

 

 

; - - - ;

Author's Note:

Sorry if it was a boring chapter.

This was the thing I had in mind,

but if you didn't enjoy it,

Sorry! I'll be updating soon,

wishing you would enjoy the next chapters!

Bye, frnds!