MMFY - Misfortunes

Mistakenly Meant For You
 
 
Chapter 4 - Misfortunes
 

Mistakenly Meant For You
I'm walking on my way to school right now. Going to school like nothing happened is a little uncomfortable. Ya'know, pretending like nothing happened yesterday is bugging me. I mean, how could I pretend that the day I got my first kiss was yesterday. Ugh, I wanna forget it too! I regret donig that, really. I mean, he doesn't deserve my first kiss. I know I kept telling you this but, he's so annoying to have my first kiss. "Hyuna!" I heard someone shouted my name, I looked behind me and I saw a smiling, tall boy. "Oh, hello, Chanyeol-ssi!" I smiled. "I aalready told you not to call me with the -ssi, right?" he pouted, and I giggled, "Oh, yes! Sorry, Chanyeol-ssi." "There you go again." then we both laughed. We were kinda talking for a while now until... "Hey, Chanyeol-ah! We're going now." I saw an ugly creature when I looked at the person who said that, it's no other than Luhan. He and his friends are heading to where Chanyeol-ssi and I are, so before they get even closer, "Ah, Chanyeol-ssi, I gotta go. I don't wanna be late for school. Just say hello to your friends for me..." I paused, then whispered at him, "...except for Luhan-ssi." then I left. But, I heard them talking, "Hyuna says hi! But, except for you, Luhan-ah." I even heard their laughs, I didn't looked back to see Luhan's reaction? Who cares?

 

I got to school exactly when the bell rang. Oh-oh, I guess EXO is late. Hahaha, no EXO means no Luhan! Yehey, it'll be world peace for me on class today. But, actually, detention doesn't reallylast that long, just around 2-3  or 4 hours. I was about to enter the room but, I noticed that many of my classmates were staring at me with a kind of terrified look. I was like, what's going on? Am I really that scary? Can anyone just tell my why they're scared, I mean, I'm not that scary though. "Look back, Hyuna-ssi." my classmate told me, and so I did looked back, and "Woah." I saw the creature I didn't wanna see. I just stared at them and they stared at me back, and yes, it's no other than EXO. "You're in the way." Luhan camly said, wait, no. He did not say that calmly, his voice kinda sound irritated. But, when I realized I was in the way, "Oops! Sarreh." I said with a sacastic tone then moved out of the way. And Luhan freaking rolled his eye that sparkle. Oh my gosh, did he really do that to me? Well, why would he not? I just let them pass through me so they can enter the room. But, hello? They're late, right? Why did they freaking enter the school? mThey're supposed to be in the Detention Room right now, that's so unfair! Ugh, the perks of being the school president's son. They were all sitting down right now, so I also went to my seat which is infront of Luhan but I just looked at them and sat down like nothing happened. I told you, right? Nothing really happened, even that kis- nevermind.

 

Pretending like I don't know him was pretty awkward. I was eating with my friends right now. "Ne, Jiyong-ah, what will you do if you had your fir- no, no, nevmind." I didn't continue what I was going to say. "Did you just call me jiyong-ah? As in, with the -ah?" he said a little confused, I didn't answer but instead, I just started eating my lunch. My friends were talking loudly and it's kinda annoying. I'm thinking a lot of things right now. I promised my mom, but I feel so uncomfortable. I really hate him, he's so annoying! "Ugh, I really regret doing that!" I said out of the blue. Everyone heard me including that EXO. "What's up, Hyuna? You're really acting weird since this morning." Ji-eun asked and my friends agreed. "Is something bugging you?" asked Yoseob, "Yeah. Did someone do something to you? We'll kick their ." Jiyong said. "We'll teach them a lesson." Gi-kwang added. I just smiled, "No. Don't do that, there's no need for that, really. Just forget about what I said, that I regret doing something." they are confuse. Yeah, I'm acting pretty weird. I need to do something to forget out that right now. No, not right now. I don't have time for that.

 

Lunch was finshed and we all headed to our respective rooms. We all sat down except for EXO. They're going to like, promote something? "Okay, guys, listen to them!" said the teacher. "Yeah. A lot of you already know this but we just wanna promote our 2nd Mini Album, Overdose." Luhan, the leader started. Wow, how could they? In the school? Just wow! "Chanyeol-ah, would you like to introduce the album to them?" Luhan added, "Ne, our 2nd Mini Album is called Overdose with 5 tracks, they are Moonlight, Run, Thunder, Love Love Love and our title track Overdose. We hope that you'll support and love this album. We really worked hard preparing this album." Chanyeol-ssi said. Okay, that was one nice introduction. After that, they sat down already and class started. I'm really paying a lot attention to the teacher but I can't really focus. "Excuse me, Luhan-ssi, but can you and your friends keep quiet? The teacher is discussing." they looked at me after I whispered those words, I feel awkward. He freaking ignored me and kept on talking. "Mr. Luhan, can you please keep quiet?" I said with a little loud voice. "Who was that? You know that I'm teaching you right now, yes? Was that you, Hyuna-ssi? It was you, right?" the teacher said, I was shock. Can't she hear EXO talking so loud? My voice was definitely softer than theirs. "Ma'am, I was telling them to keep quiet, they're talking while you're teaching and now, you're blaming me?" I said complaining. "So that was you, EXO. Hhmm, that's okay. Please listen carefully and we'll be having a speed test later." that's all? oh my gosh, teachers these days are really.... ugh!

 

So, yeah. After a while, we began taking the speed test our teacher gave us. It was an easy test, honestly, ev a monkey could ace this test. The room was a little quiet, except for EXO. They're softly talking while taking the test. But I noticed Luhan was really quiet. He's taking the test seriously, is he? I was looking at him being a boy who takes studies seriously is cool. But after seconds of looking at him, he noticed, "Why are you...staring at me?" I was speechless, no words will come out of my mouth. "Oh c'mon. Am I too handsome that even you were staring at me?" I smirked. That was a good joke, honestly. "No, no. You're not handsome at all for me to stare at you. You're actually cu- nope, nevermind." "Oh, please, Hyuna-ssi. I caught you staring at me." I am so pissed right now. I hate this creature. Wait, no. I must act normal, normal, normal! "Okay, okay. I was staring at you not because you're handsome, but because a guy who takes studies kinda seriously is rare." he just nodded his head after hearing what I said. "Are you disappointed?" I asked. "Dis-disappointed? Wh-what are you talking about?" he said stuttering. "Please, Luhan-ssi. You're disappointed because I didn't stare at you because you were handsome. Am I the only one who told you that you're not handsome at all? Hahaha, that's cool. I feel honored." I looked away after that. Lol, omg. I feel so cool right now, but I'm still acting normal. The test was over and the teacher was about to leave but she didn't. "Oh, right. I forgot to tell something!" the students in the room paid attention to the teacher including me. "EXO will be promoting their album here in school next week. It means they'll be having a mini concert for the students and outsiders here." the teacher paused, "More announcements will be given tomorrow, anticipate a lot." she paused again, "By the way, The Student Council President is going to take part in this." I was so shocked! "Are you really serious?" I asked. "Yes, I am, Hyuna-ssi. The president asked for this, and there'll be students performing before the main act." she explained. Omg, no, no, no! "Am I really going to help them prepare for this? My, my." I said. "That's right, Miss Student Council President." the teacher left afterwards.

 

Luhan and his friends came to me, "So you're the student council president, Hyuna-ssi." Luhan said. Okay, Hyuna, act cool. Act normal, act normal, act normal, forget about what happened, act like you don't know them. "Yes, I am, Luhan-ssi." then I reached out my hand asking for a handshake. He did reach out his hand to and shook hands with me, "Looking forward to working with you, Luhan-ssi." I said while shaking hands with him. "Yeah, me too." he said with no emotion. "Oh, sorry." I said when I realized we were shaking hands for a while now. "Luhan-ssi, what are your plans for your mini concert." I said while pointing out the words mini concert. I can laugh, really,that just laughable. "Didn't you hear? Announcements tomorrow, remember? Next time, why don't you clean your ears, Hyuna-ssi?" ugh, I really wanna punch him but I can't. He's the son of the man. He's EXO's Leader, he's famous and I might get hates. Omg, why am I worried about that. That's just ridiculous. "We're glad that we got the chance to work with someone like you, Hyuna-ssi." said the guy who has this heart-shaped lips. "Oh, yeah? Uhh, me too. What's your name, by the way?" I asked, "Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo." nice name, after that, everyone started introducing themselves to me. "Okay, let me call you one by one." I am laughing at myself. I'm not really like this. "Xiumin-ssi, Kyungsoo-ssi, Sehun-ssi, Suho-ssi, Baekhyun-ssi, Chanyeol-ssi, Jongin-ssi, Kris-ssi, Jongdae-ssi, Lay-ssi, Tao-ssi, and Luhan-ssi." "You don't really need to use -ssi, seriously. It feels awkward." Sehun-ssi said. "Yeah, I already told you to not use -ssi with me, right?" Chanyeol-ssi said. "Just, Hyuna-ssi, don't use -ssi with us. We're friends, right?" I was shocked to what Suho-ssi just said and Luhan smirked. "Fr-friends, are you serious? Obviously not. But, okay, okay. I won't use -ssi." they smiled except for Luhan.

 

"I guess you'll be busy these days, Hyuna." Ji-eun said while we're walking home. "Yeah. I didn't really want this. Working, helping and all for their mini concert in school." I answered. "I almost burst out laughing a while ago when I heard about the mini concert!" Ji-eun said then laughed. I laughed with her, "I know, right? That's just really, really laughble. A mini concert here in school, I mean, are they serious about that?" I said then we continued laughing. We walked until we got to my home. Ji-eun said she'll visit my house and when we arrived, grandmother greeted us. "Oh, hello! Ji-eun-ah, right?" "Yes, grandmother." then they bowed at each other. "We'll go to my room, no need to prepare anything, grandmother. Rest now, okay?" I said then smiled. "Wow, what a room, Hyuna!" she looks amazed, but I guess she's just pretending to be amazed. "Oh, stop pretending to be so amazed with my room. It's freaking small and sorry if yo're uncomfortable." I said, but she giggled, "No, no. I feel comfortable. I feel like a normal girl. My room is so big with so many things in it but it's lonely." oh, yeah? Okay. "I'll go down to get ome chips, wait here." I said, and she nodded.

 

"Yes, it's good that there are still chips here." I said to no one. I headed back after that. "Hey, Hyuna. What's this? Wow, you have a diary?! Hahaha!" I was so shocked. "Oh my gosh, give me that!" I kept reaching for my diary but I can't. When I was about to reach it, she started running. "Omg, give me that, Ji-eun!" "No, no, no. I'm going to read it first." She said, and I am kinda annoyed. I kept reaching for it and finally, I got it. "Hey, Hyuna. What's with the first kiss?" omg, she read that? "Nope, nothing!" "Oh, don't try to deny it. You already had your first kiss!" I smiled, omg. No, no, no, she did not read that. Ugh! "Uh, yeah, somehow." I said, and she immediately said, "..and it was with Luhan!" "No, no, no! It wasn't with him! I mean, he's really annoying, seriously! Why would my first kiss be his? No, no, no! Just like APink's song, NO, NO, NO!" I lied. She laughed, "Why are you so deffensive? And do not try denying it, I know it! I read it in your diary! Dear diary, I want you to mark this date." she teased saying what was written in my diary. "Stop. Okay, okay, it was with him. I hate it. I mean, just don't tell this to anyone, or I'll ask Jiyong to kick your ." she laughed again. 

 

We just talked about some things, mostly about school. She asked me to help her with studies that's why she's here. Of course, who am I to reject? She's my friend, I'll help her. "Hey, are you serious about loving the person who had your first kiss?" Ji-eun suddenly asked. "Yah! Shut up, and I don't know. That was a promise to my mom, but I guess I gota break that promise. I will never ver ever love that stupid man." I said, and I'm telling the truth. "By the way, he has this nickname that some people call him in my former school." "What is it?" I asked. "Manly deer." I burst out laughing. There was saliva coming out from my mouth because of laughing. "Omg, that was my reaction too when I first heard of it! It's really ridiculous!" Ji-eun said. "More than ridiculous! He is a manly person? Excuse him, he's not. But why deer?" "You see, Hyuna, his name Lu Han somehow has deer in its meaning." "That's funny. Well, he does looks like a little deer." we just continued talking and forgot about our purpose here. We laughed about a lot of things and all. "I have to go, thanks for today!" then Ji-eun left.


Dear Diary,

          Hello, my diary! Oh my gosh, how can you let Ji-eun read what's written in this diary?! Why? Why? Ugh, I really hate this day! My, my~ So many misfortunes this day. You know what? Even though there's no interaction with Minah and I today, it's still an annoying day! I was ask to work and help EXO for their mini concert preparation as the Student Council President. That's so crazy! And, now, Ji-eun read my diary! I don't wanna talk to you today, sorry!

PS: I just hate this day.

 

Speechless girl,
Kim Hyuna.<3 


 
 
Author's Note:
Sorry for not updating yesterday. I was so excited for the release of EXO's Overdose album! Have you listened to the songs? I listened to both versions and my favorite is Run (M-Version) and Moonlight (K/M-Version). And oh my gosh, EXO making their own instagram! And Xiumin, I really need you to post something, at least a shoes! Baekhyun was liking too many photos today, hahaha! But, yeah. Hope you liked this chapter! Comment below!