MMFY - Hate

Mistakenly Meant For You
 
 
Chapter 1 - Hate
 

Mistakenly Meant For You
"Everyone, we have a new student!" said our homeroom teacher. I feel like everyday there's a new student being transferred in this school. Why do  Lee they even... I mean, almost all of the students here are spoiled and cut classes but they still transfer in this school. "I am Lee Ji-eun but you can call me IU. Actually, my mother asked me to transfer in this school even though I don't want to." so her name's Ji-eun. My classmates started to laugh and I think it's because of what she said about not wanting to transfer here. "Shut your mouths, don't laugh. Your laughs are irritating." I said to make the room quiet and I also said it because I can see in Ji-eun's face that she's embarrassed. "Sit beside Hyuna, Ji-eun." I was shocked because there's a lot of vacant seats and that teacher is placing her beside me. Well, you know I don't have a choice but I don't like someone sitting beside me, of course, except my friends. "Thank you for a while ago." she said and I was like, what? What did I do? "I'm sorry but I don't remember doing anything for you." Do I sound mean? Excuse me but this is how I normally speak ever since... nevermind. "Uhm, the thing you said to stop your classmates from laughing at me." Oh, that one? "Ah, no prob- I mean, I didn't do that for you. I don't like it when it's noisy inside the room." and I saw her, she just nodded her head and faced the teacher.

 

The bell rang and it means it's break time! I was about to leave the room but someone talked to me, "Uhm, I don't know anyone in this school yet, so can I be your friend or will you let me know more about this school?" Ji-eun asked. "Of course, come on! Sit with me and my friends, you'll have fun." I said and held her hand and went to the canteen. I only befriend people who are not like Minah. She's a little nice but only to her friends, okay? She can predict if you will be a friend of hers or an enemy. Crazy, right? She's not a fortune teller but her predictions are quite correct. She already knows that I am her enemy or something like that. But there's one prediction she was wrong at and it's her being the top student in class. It was me, okay? I don't sound like one of those smart people but I am. I'm actually the TOP 1 in the school's TOP 100 and guess where Minah is? She's not in the top 100 because she always cut classes with her friends and she's almost always late. But let's not talk about her right now. "So, where do you want to go first?" I asked Ji-eun and she answered, "Why don't we just eat first? I'm hungry." I laughed at her answer. We went to the canteen and I heared a weird sound, "Ggrruuummm" before asking what that sound was, Ji-eun said, "That was me. I'm really hungry." I laughed again. After a while, we already have our food and went to where my friends' table is. 

 

"Guys, she's Ji-eun. The new student in my class." I told my friends. I only have one of my friends as a classmate too and the others are from different classes. "I know her. I saw her just before you brought her here." "Jiyong, what are you trying to say?" I laughed. And yes, he's a guy. "Don't call me Jiyong. How many times should I say this? Call me GD." "Whatever, treat her nicely, I need to go to the restroom." then I started walking but I also looked back to see how they're doing and I can see Ji-eun laughing. She's pretty shy though. I'm already at a cubicle and about to go out but I heard a familiar voice. "Oh my gosh, is it true?" girl 1 asked. "Yes, yes, yes. My boyfriend is transferring in this school." girl 2 said, "Your boyfriend only?" girl 3 asked, "No, he's not going to transfer alone, he's going to transfer with his friends. There are like 10 or 11 more of them. You should get one of them, they're so hot." I think girl 2 said that. I heard their conversation but I can't understand some of them because they started talking at the same time. There's this one thing I heard, "I hope that Hyuna won't try and get your boyfriend from you. She's such a ." and I think i already know who are the people in the restroom. I grinned and went out of the restroom, but before that, I saw their shocked faces. Yura said, "Omg, do you think she heard all of that?" I know they're interested to what I should answer but I just shrugged at them and went out.

 

 

"You're smiling like an idiot there, Hyuna." Yoseob said, but I just ignored it. "Hey, are you daydreaming or anything?" asked Jiyong but I just ignored it again. Ji-eun clapped her hands infront of my face then I came back to my senses. "Hey, Ji-eun. Do you want to do something fun?" I asked her, "I wouldn't mind since it's kinda boring at my house." Ji-eun answered. "Okay, after class, you'll go with me at the mall." she just nodded after that. Break time was done and we headed to our class. After hours of lectures, class is over, finally. It's time to rock this day with Ji-eun. "Come on, we're going out." I said pulling Ji-eun's hand but I think she's confused, "Going out? Where?" Oh my, Ji-eun, I think you're aging. "Mall, remember?" "Ah, yes. Sorry! Let's go." then went straight to the mall. Once we've arrived, we headed to the foodcourt first. "I am hungry, sorry." I said but she just laughed at me. "Yeah, me too." she said. Eating all the food we want, we're full. We're just walking around looking for a good clothing shop when a little girl went to us. "Eonni! Hyuna! Model!" that's so cute. The little girl handed me a paper and a pen, I think she wants an authograph. I signed it, of course.

"I didn't know you're that famous." Ji-eun said and I said, "Well, I'm a model, and I heard you're also a model." and she just nodded. "Oh, let's go there!" I said pointing a clothing store. I started picking out clothes I wanna buy and showed Ji-eun the clothes. "Which from these  should I buy?" I asked, but she laughed and said, "Oh my gosh, Hyuna. You're wearing those clothes? You're a model but you wear that kind of clothes?" I looked at the clothes I picked out, "I don't see any problem wearing these kind of clothes though. Don't tell me you're wearing dresses, Ji-eun?" and she just nodded. She loves nodding, it's kinda irritating. "So, which should I buy, tell me." I asked again and she just said, "Don't buy any of that." "Nope, I will buy, just tell me which you prefer more." "Okay, try wearing them first." she said and I did. I wore the first one and showed her.

 


   this is how the clothes look like


"Those clothes are seriously not my style but it sure looks good on you." Ji-eun said, and I don't think that's a compliment from her. "Should I just buy this or do I need to put on the other one?" I asked and she just nodded...again. And yes, I put on the other one but it kinda took a long time because it's an off shoulder top and I can't balance them, omg. I actually prefer this one I'm wearing right now more than the other one but both of them looks good. I don't know which to buy they're so good. And just so you know, I don't wear any clothes and shoes girls often wear like dresses, high heels, flat shoes, skirts and all. I wear what I want and I don't care what people say as long as I think they look good on me, I wear them. Let me tell you something, I wear those clothes before. Before only, and it changed when something happened and I don't want to mention it. My grandmother doesn't like that I wear these kind of clothes though. After putting the clothes on, I showed it to Ji-eun.

 


   this is how the clothes look like


"Seriously, why do these kind of clothes suit you so much?" she said and I just laughed, "I don't know. I've always wanted to wear these kind of clothes but my parents don't allow me, so.." "Okay, I can't choose, just buy them both, don't ask me anymore, they all look good on you. Just buy them." Ji-eun said and I bought it, and I think she also bought something. I think.. a dress? "Where do we go next?" she asked and I answered, "Shoes and sneakers!" then I pulled her to a store full of shoes ans sneakers. Of course, she wouldn't buy one because she said it's not her style. "So.. which should I buy?" I asked her again but she sighed, "Just buy anything. They'll look good in you anyway, lol." I smiled and bought one. After paying, we just walked around the mall. I was facing Ji-eun while walking, it means I'm walking sideways, or backwards. "You know, I enjoyed today when we're just walking around." Ji-eun said and I smiled, still walking sideways. "Yeah, me too. I enjo- ah!" I bumped into someone since I was walking sideways. I looked at that person and he's tall. Seeing him, I don't think he's my type. I can see the look on his face, he looks annoyed. "Sorry for bumping into you, I didn't mean to. Okay? Good-" I didn't get to finish what I was about to say which is to bid goodbye while walking away with Ji-eun but he held my hands and pulled me to him.

 

"Is that all you're going to say?" he said. "Omg, I said sorry, isn't that enough? I just bumped into you, I didn't slap you or anything, did I?" I said, and I heard his friends saying "Woah." But he looked at them and they stopped, "Normally, people who accidentally bumped to me would give me their wallets and all just for me to forgive them, and you? You're just going to say sorry?" he said. Oh my gosh, this guy is irritating. "Sorry, but I'm not one of those people who would give their wallets just for you to forgive them, okay?" I said and looked at him straight in the eyes. He looks annoyed. "Are you a gangstah or anything? That's why they give wallets to you? Oh, I think they also give you their homeworks to be satisfied. That's pathetic." I added. He pushed back his hair, ooh, that was hot. I have a thing for guys who push back their hair, that's hot and y, lol. "I don't even accept their wallet, why would I want their homeworks? And I don't need their homeworks or answers because I'm already too smart for those." He bragged. "He said it, dude." one of his friends said, and another one said, "He doesn't normally say that he's smart to people, right?" and when I heard that, I said, "Oh, sorry for making you say that. I guess should give you something that others can't for bumping or doing something bad to you." "That's better than an apolog-" I kissed him in the cheeks, it's the reason he didn't finish what he's going to say. I pulled Ji-eun and walked away, I can see the look on their faces, they're shocked, his friends and especially him. I still hate him for being greedy and he's a gangstah oh my gosh.

 

When we're already far away from them, we stopped walking. "Uh, Hyuna... You shouldn't have done that to him, you're dead." I was confused, what is she saying? "What? I'm dead? Why?" I asked, but she just said, "Nevermind. I'm telling you, be careful to what you say or do to that man. He's the leader of their group of friends and you don't want to challenge him with things." I am so confused. Why does she knows a lot of things about him and his friends? But, who cares, I hate him so much. That's normal, right? Hating on someone who treats people bad. I think there's something he did that's why people are also afraid of him. Well, that's normal, I guess. Some people are scared of me too. "Jeogiyo! Jeogiyo!"(excuse me) I heard someone shouting, we looked back and saw one of that guy's friends. "I think these are yours, no?" he said, he looks cute. His ears stand out the most. "Ah, yes. Thank you!" Ji-eun said, and I said, "Thanks for bringing them to us. Sorry about your friend though." I was talking about that guys who I bumped into, the one who I kissed in his right cheek. "Oh, Luhan? Don't mind him, he's always like that to people. And actually, you're the first one who made him that shock. Did you see the look on his face? Luhan was so shock. Anyways, I gotta go. They might be looking for me. Goodbye, miss?" I think he's asking for our names and I just said, "Hyuna, Kim Hyuna." and he was like amazed, "Oh, Hyuna? The famous model! Okay, Goodbye, Hyuna-ssi and IU-ssi!" I was so shocked, because he knows Ji-eun? Oh my gosh, I should write about the things today in my diary.


 
 
Author's Notes:
First chapter seems boring. Sorry if you're not satisfied. I will update soon. Tell me what you think about this chapter, I'll read comments. This is my first fanfic here and I'm excited to read feedbacks! If you're reading this, thanks, because it means you finished the first chapter!