get-away 3-new memories

HOW CAN I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

It's my first morning with my princess since the day we broke apart..and just as new as before It's still the best to wake up beside her..thinking of those times when I was without her I don't wanna get through it again..I hope this time I get to spend the rest of my life with her because ha's what I've always wanted..I carefully sretched out my arm where she's lying..god I can't feel my hands..it feels so numb..after sometime I fel her snuggled closer to me and wrapped her arms around me tighter..I bet she feels cold because of the cold breeze from the beach nearby..I searched for her face carefully as I don't want to wake her up..I tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear..I her hair as I took a deep breath taking in that strawberry scent of her hair..hmm I always find it so addictive..tracing my fingers from her forehead..down to her closed eyes..to her nose..poking her cheeks as I chuckled a bit..then down to her chin..then to her soft lips..tracing every inch as I  wanted to memorize every detail of her face..and enjoy this moment as my violent girlfriend is still at rest..

"I love you so much Soojung-ah" I softly whispered as I kissed her lips gently..it was just a quick kiss and I was about to get up when she suddenly grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me back in for a deeper kiss..I kissed her back and felt her smile during our kiss..

"goodmorning dork..I love you most"--Soojung said after breaking our kiss as we both gasped for air ..

"princess you were awake?" I smiled..

"u-huh and how dare you my servant to steal kisses from me?" she answered and giggled..

"sorry can't help it..you should've just pushed me if you don't like it"..I tried pouting this time that made her laugh even more..

"silly ofcourse I liked it..hey what's with the face??stop puting it doesnt suit you ..you look like an ugly llama hehe" she ruffled my hair then was about to run away from me when I suddenly grabbed her and pulled her back..I pinned her down with her beneath me and I held her both hands above her head..

"who's an ugly llama huh?..who's an ugly llama?" I said laughing as I tickled her with my other hand..

"Amber stop..that tickles"  we were so noisy that I think our laugh was heard all over the place..

I suddenly stopped when I realized our current position with me above her..I heard her cleared ..I was about to get-off of her when she stopped me..I slowly let go of her hands..she pulled me down with her one hand now wrapped around my neck..her other hand tugging the back of my shirt..I kissed her harder when she lightly bite my lower lip..our breaths getting heavier as I kissed her lower down to her neck..her hand that was around my neck now on my head as she carefully run her fingers through my hairs then softly caressing the scar on my head..I was about to slide my hand inside her blouse when suddenly the doorbell rang..we both looked at the door's direction..I was about to continue what I was doing when it just kept on ringing..

<> I groaned in frustration as I let go of her..I rolled to the side of the bed and started fixing my shirt then my hair..I heard her giggle when she helped me fixing my hair that I think now look like a mess..

"don't be upset there'll be a lot of nextime dork" she said as she pulled me to where the door is..

"and stop pouting" she kissed me before opening the door..

"goodmorning!!"--I heard the owner of the resort cheerfully greeted us..nice timing Vic..just great...

 

Victoria's POV

I woke up early to monitor some stuffs for the party tonight..after checking all the details I went straight to the kitchen to order the crew to serve us breakfast at the cottage near the seashore we used last night with those two sweethearts and told them to call me when everythings ready...I went back to my room to take a bath..After one of the staffs informed me that everythings all set I excitedly went out towards the room the two are staying..It's been so long since I had someone to accompany me during my meals..As I was getting near their room..I heard them laughing..then Krystal telling Amber to stop..then suddenly all the noise died down..I smirked as I hurriedly ran to press the doorbell..nobody answered so I kept on pressing until I saw the door slowly opened revealing tha two with Amber hugging Krys from behind..

"goodmorning!!" I excitedly greeted both of them as I carefully took a glance on each of them..I saw Krystal biting her lips then smiled..

"oh unnie..goodmorning too..what brought you here this early"--Krystal

"goodmorning"--Amber simply said but flashed his dorky smile..then something caught my eye..

"I'm just wondering if you two could come with me for breakfast..but seems like youre having yours already..sorry for interrupting..I think I'll just go" I smirked looking straight at Krystal's neck with those visible hickey's..She followed my eyes then came to realize about it and blushed as she tried to cover it..

"no Vic we'd love too besides I wasn't able to eat my food that I wanted a while ago..just great!!soojung-ah I'm hungry" the dork cheerfully said to his girlfriend..her girlfriend now flashed in red..she elbowed Amber that caused amber to groan..

"w--wait unnie well just get changed.."--Krystal

"ok then better make it quick..I bet your boyfriends soo hungry"I continued to ..Amber massaging his side that was hit earlier with Krystal pulling him back inside..I just laughed at how cute tose two are..She really looks more happy now to have this guy back..I really find it fascinating with the way thaey look at each other..it's as if it's only the two of them were there..the two being so sweet that anybody can get jealous with..

 

After we finished breakfast Krystal excused herself for a bit and asked me to look after her boyfriend for a minute..af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter