deceiver Minhyuk

HOW CAN I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

Time passes by so fast..another month have passed and I'm glad those news about me and Amber have slowly died down but it's partly irritating as the fans became bolder because of the incident of Minhyuk kissing me that happened on stage on our last event..I really hate it when they say we suite each other well..well despite all of that I'm living peacefully with Amber..Iv'e been very busy lately as we started shooting for the movie and with my other modeling projects but Amber stood by me..He never made me feel alone as he always supported me with everything I do..I never talked to Minhyuk since that day even on set..Everytime he tries to talk to me I avoided him..I always come home late at night but all my exhaustions and other worries fade away instantly when I see him patiently waiting for me..

"hey baby it's late..you don't have to always wait for me.." I found him on the living room and I just got home from work..I pecked him on the lips..

"but I can't sleep without you beside me.." he pulled me to sit on his lap as he burried his face on my hair..

"but you need to have enough rest..remember your having the eye surgery in two days from now"..yes thankfully his doctor called us that he finally got a possible eye donor..and I think this man is just too excited that he can't even sleep..he shook his head nuzzling my hair..

"hmmm I can finally see you again..and if that happens you won't need to do any projects with him anymore..I'll work hard for both of us" I told him about my plan of quitting my job after finishing all my signed contracts..I've saved enough and I can just invest it into business..enough for us to begin with just incase.,.

"and I won't have to just feel you ....but also see you" he added as he planted soft kisses on my shoulder blades..he's starting to caress my thighs and I'm falling to that sensation it causes to me..

"ok Liu..I get it but you need to go to bed now" I giggled and swat his hands away then I pulled him up.. but he pulled me causing me to fall back on his lap instead..

His knuckles suddenly brush on my cheek down to my jaw tracing mt jawline..his touch sends delicious shiver through me..he places his hands over my shoulder and begin another teasing across my clavicle..I am getting drowned in pleasure and I pressed my body against him but then he chuckled..then he pushed me off his lap to stand up..he pulled me towards our room..

"I thought you said I need to have enough sleep.." bad llama..I smiled at his back..

 We went straight to our walk-in closet to get chaged before going to bed..then I thought of what he did to me earlier..hmm you dork I won't sleep till I get my revenge..I walked closer to him as he waits for me to get his clothes ready..his brows furrowed then his lips curved into a smile when I traced my fingers from his bottom lip down to his throat and I saw him swallowed..I leaned closer to kiss the base of his neck causing my lipstick to leave a mark on him..I tried wiping the faint smudge of my lipstick with my thumb..he gazed down at me as his lips parted..he's soft breath started to quicken..then my fingers reached the edge on his shirt and ed the upper part..

"can I take your shirt off now?" I whispered to him and he nodded..

I reached for the bottom end of his shirt and pulled it up over his head..I smirked at him as I threw at his chest his clothes that I took out from the closet earlier..

"now change..and go to bed"..he groaned in frustration but I laughed at him then walked back to the closet to change..

I sneaked under the covers beside him when I finished.."goodnight stupid"..he turned to me and kissed my forehead.

"princess promise me you'll be there on my operation day no matter what okay?"

"no need to ask dork..I will" I snuggled at his chest and drifted off to sleep...

 

after two days......

Today Amber's having his eye surgery..I came to tape early and did my best to finish everything up so I can go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter