Amber's insecurities

HOW CAN I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

Of all people why does it have to be him..I can't understand why..she knows already what he's capable of..why can't she just listen to me and keep her distance from him..yes I'm jealous I admit that but isn't it normal for me to feel this way specially that I'm her boyfriend?..I never asked her for anything..but to be with me on that day..she promised to be there..and I waited for her..if she really didn't want to go it's so easy to say no..and I think twice is too much how could she spend a night with him and have to lie to me.. if he needed her..I needed her too by my side..why does she have to hide those from me..she promised to tell me everything but she chose not to tell me..I may never have told her but I felt quite neglected..I can't see and it made me feel worse..that she hides things that I needed to know..It made me doubt myself..am I not important to her?..or if she's getting tired of me..I wasn't sure anymore..I wanted to ask her but what if she really is..am I ready for that?..I thought when we got back together being with each other is enough to overcome everything..but what if it was only me who thought of that way..but in despite of all that have happened I love her..so I made it clear myself I must get my sight back..no matter what..the surgery must be successful and I'm hoping for that..cause how can I fight for her when I can't even win over myself..how can I fight for her in this condition...

The day have come..I have to go back to the hospital..the doctor will take-off the bandage to check on the result of my surgery..I have all my hopes that it really did succeed..Soojung doesn't know about this..I did not tell her..her WORK might need her more so I called Key to go with me..I don't want to bother her I know work has been hard on her this days..Everybody wished me luck when they knew about it but still I can't help but to get nervous..after this I might surprise her  and go to her work..as I'm being lead by Key to the doctor's office my heart began to beat faster..and I prayed *please just this one..give my sight back*..we were waiting for the doctor when Key excused himself..it gave me the chance to think about those things I want to do when everythings done..first I want to see my princess..I bet she's more beautiful now..then I want to go back to the resort with her..and...might as well ask her to be my mrs. Liu..so if that happens I won't have to worry about that guy Minhyuk anymore..then I heard the door open..it's Key with the doctor..I took a deep breath..so I guess this is it...After running some tests on me he told me to stay on my seat and wait for him..when he came back he started to take off the bandage around my head slowly..I held on the chair tight..then all the bandages were gone..I waited for further more instructions then the doctor told me to open my eyes slowly..I never felt this nervous but slowly I opened my eyes and thought of her...

 

Krystal's POV

It all started that day..Amber said it's okay when I explained to him what really happened that day..Yes he seemed okay but he became more distant of me since then..he doesn't talk that much and seems he's always thinking of something..I know he doesn't hate me but it seems to me that I really have hurt him..Everything between us seems okay as the days went by but I can feel his coldness towards me sometimes..I think because of what have happened he lost his confidence of his own worth..it made his insecurities of himself a lot worse..he seems okay but I felt him slowly change..I was aware of those nights that he gets out of bed just to be alone himself on the living room..that he only comes back beside me at dawn..did I make him that uneasy beside me?..every moment I wrap my arms around him he doesn't hug me back anymore..then I had to go back to work again that I can't spend the whole day beside him..that because of work I rarely get to eat meals with him again..I wanted to spend more time with him when I go back home but the moment I arrived at our house he's already asleep..and I miss him so much..I also never saw Minhyuk since that day since he had to shoot other scenes in other locations..He gave me his word that he won't bother us again and I hope he's going to keep it..I don't want to hurt Amber again..

Then one day while I'm having a break during work I recieved a call from Key..this guy only calls me when somethings up so I answered his call immediately..

"hello?"

"hey krys it's Key..are you free?"---Key

"I'm on a break oppa why?..something wrong?"

"uhhh it's Amber..."I suddenly felt wooried hearing his name..

"why oppa?! what happened to him? where are you?!" I stood up from my seat that caught everyone's attention in that room..

"Krys calm down.." he paused.."he's on the hospital with me right now aren't you coming?"

"hospital?..why?" did I forget something?..or Amber didn't tell me...I stood up and walked out of that room quickly..

"oppa!..I'm on my way..ishh!..don't tell him I'm coming"..I didn't wait for him to answer anymore as I ended the call and rushed to the hospital..

When I arrived I searched for them immediately..then I saw Key oppa with his gloomy expression..I then felt something went wrong so I ran up to him..he didn't seem so glad when he saw me he just stood there looking at me rushing towards him..

"oppa!..I'm here sorry for troubling you but Amber didn't tell me anything about it..where is he?" I looked around for my boyfriend..

"he's-----he's inside you better go and check on him cause he won't listen to me.." I knew just then somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter