will you........

HOW CAN I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

"Amber baby....please wake up~~" I tured my back on her and covered my pillow over my head..I'm really sleepy due to watching her till she fell asleep and now that I got my chance to rest she keeps on waking me up..

"yah!!!stupid I said wake up!.."I winced in pain when she hit me on my back and throw the pillow away..she wasn't contented that she even pulled my hair...

"awww...princess let go that hurts!".. I shove her hand away..and sat up then turned to her..god!..it's past midnight already..

She's been like this since I brought her home with me that day..she kept on doing things that she does'nt usually do..my family only laughs at me whenever she's throwing her tantrums on me and gives me a hard time dealing with her mood swings..my mom always said to just let her win cause she's pregnant..I never thought being pregnant would give her hormones that would make her ice princess attitude worse.. but it's not that I don't like all her changes..*smirks* cause I also didn't know that pregnant woman are more--------when it comes to---......well you know what I mean..

"what now violent Jung Soojung?" I scratched my head and looked at my pouting princess.."aww.I said stop it.." I think it got me fully awake when she smacked me on my head again..geezz her hitting problems are even getting worse..

"I want mango ice cream.." yes she can eat a triple times more than I could consume in one day..and now she wants an ice cream in the middle of the night for godsake...*sigh*

"can't you just wait until tomorrow?..and let me sleep first?..I'll buy you tons of ice cream tomorrow if you want"

"no!! I said I want it now stupid..besides it's not only me who wants it..it's our baby's---" I cut her off..I know I know..our baby again who likes to eat it..what a lame excuse my princess..

"fine..fine..go to sleep I'll wake you up when I get back..I'll try to look if there are still open stores around" I got out of bed and grabbed my keys..

"make it fast..I love you" there goes her mood swings again..she's violent for a moment and now she's sweet..I smiled and leaned in to kiss her but she pushed me away.."ice cream first" she giggled..I'm thinking if I should really cosider her being 'sweet'..

I scratched the back of my head and walked out of our room.."now where would I find her precious ice cream this hour?"

It didn't take long for me to buy what she wants but when I got back she was already asleep..I sat beside her and caressed her hair..I didn't wake her up yet and enjoyed the moment just staring at my sleeping princess..we've been through a lot together and up until now I can't figure out how I really came up with the thought of leaving her alone..it was'nt just my eyes but also my heart was blind..it was too blind to see what she has done for me..to see what I really meant for her..I was too dumb to think of letting her go for what I thought was good for her..when all what she really wanted was to be with me..Soojung-ah you've done enough for me and now it's my turn to serve you..it's my turn take care of you just like I always promised..and this time I will never let you go..I leaned in and kissed her..she moved a bit and slowly opened her eyes..

"hey princess..your'e ice cream's here..wakie wakie" ..a smile formed on her lips..I won't make that smile leave your face anymore princess..

She excitedly sat up beside me and grabbed the bag in my hand and searched for her ice cream..she pulled me to to the kitchen..

"sit" she ordered and I obediently sat on the chair on our kitchen counter..she sat on my lap and I just watched her as opened one of the ice creams I bought and started eating like a happy kid..I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled on her strawberry scented hair..

"I want it too" I whispered on her ear as she finished the first one and started to open another..she did'nt mind me as if she did not hear anything and continued eating..I reached out a hand to grab one but she hit me..

"it's mine stupid.."..I made a sad face and I think she did buy it that she gave me a bite in the end.."fine just one bite" 

After satisfying her cravings for ice cream she stood up and walked back to our room..geez she finished four in a row..i shook my head and smiled..my eyes followed her back untill I can't see her anymore..I silently hit the air and made an inaudible "YES!" on my head when I heard her shouted..

"clean up fast Amber..I want you in here in two minutes"..it's a secret if you don't get what she meant..oh i really don't mind if she wakes me up at midnight..*smirks*

I hurriedly cleaned the table and threw the empty plastics on the trash can and walked extremel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter