dinner with family:)

HOW CAN I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

"Amber baby..wake up..we still need to send your sister and that girl to the airport.." I heard Soojung softly whispered to my ear ..I felt her running her fingers around my chest..

"hmmm...." I shivered at the sensation her fingers are causing me and with the fact that her body  is pressed against mine under the covers..

"5 more minutes princess" I flinched when she pressed her lips against mine..I think it's fully swollen now cause of her biting it last night..our night was just so amazing as I really missed her a lot..I was supposed to treat her gently but she kept on pulling and tugging and even pushed me against the wall..*god she really loves to abuse me physically smirks*..that I almost ripped her out of her clothes which lead us to that rough and yet wonderful night together..

"but Amber as much as I want to lay here with you all day..we really need to pack things up and go or we'll be late" I felt her move and sit to the side of the bed..I suddenly felt cold as her body kept me warm when she was hugging me.I moved closer to where she is and s my arms around her waist still lying on the bed and pulled her closer against me..I kissed her   back gently and I heard her chuckled..

"then can you walk me at the seashore first before going home..I want to cherish every moment I could get to be with you ALONE now that I can?" 

"oh right!! I forgot to tell you we'll be having dinner with my family tonight" I immediatly let go of her and sat up alarmed of what she just told me..I swear I'm so pale right now..

"what??..what for?..I--I mean why would they want to have dinner with me?..what am I supposed to tell them?..god this is it!..Jess might kill me with her death glares though I can't see it coming cause of running away with you?!" I said to her in panick but she turned around and pinched my both cheeks..

"aigoo my servant being so nervous is just sooo adorable..haha..what's the fuss about Am?..we got my family's approval now..and hey you did not run away from anything or anyone ok? remember I kidnapped you right?" she's laughing at me while I massaged my cheeks when she let go and pulled me out of bed..I suddenly felt ashamed as I came to realize I am totally ..

"uhhh princess?"

"yes?"

"mind me putting on something first..can you hand me my clothes back?" I extended my other hand at her while I covered myself with the other..

"stupid..being so shy after all we've done..you were the one who even asked for dessert last night..hurry up or I might ask you my breakfast too"..she handed me my clothes laughing..

 

After checking out of the resort and saying goodbye to Vic she took me to the seashore once more..we strolled hand in hand feeling the cold breeze coming from the sea..the sound of the waves made me relaxed a bit from my worries for tonight's dinner with the Jung's..oh how I wish we can just stay here longer..I felt her as she kept on staring at me every now and then..she suddenly stopped and caressed the back of my hand with her thumb so I faced her and smiled..I can hear kids playing nearby..I felt her shivered when the wind picked up a little..

"cold?" I said as I pulled her closer to me..

"no..I'm just admiring the view..they look so happy to have them..and I can stare at them all day..come this way"---Soojung llead me to a bench nearby to sit..

"who?..and what view?..Yah!.Soojung-ah..are you checking out a guy while I'm with you?" I frowned but she playfully hit my arm..

"your'e really stupid..of course not..there's not even a single guy there whose close to perfect as you..your maybe stupid but you have my eyes only for you..I'm talking about those kids nearby ..I think their twins and their parents are obviously so happy to have them.."

"oh I thought your flirting with someone..oh my princess getting mushy sometimes" I laughed..

"Amber?"--her voice sounded sweeter than the waves this time..

"yes princess?"

"I---I think I'm ready to have one" she blurted out..I heard what she said and I knew what she meant but I needed to make sure..

"what did you just say?"

"I said mr. deaf I-think-I-want-to-carry-our-baby-now-I'm-ready-to-have-one-of-our-own" she stressed out every word near my ear..I smiled like an idiot,,yes weve been together for years but never came to our minds to have kids back then..It came to me once but when I told her about having one she told me she wasn't ready yet and felt like she's incapable of having one so I just didn't insisted on having one..I told myself we'll have it later

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter