the ACCIDENT

HOW CAN I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(sorry I can't get into the right emotion to update haha..I really had to listen to Henry's "I WOULD"  many times just to get into it)

 

still in Amber's POV..(sorry for the long flashbacks well ILOVEMEMORIES XD)

flashback......

It hurts like hell without her...

"what have I done to us my princess..why did'nt you listen to me even just for a minute so you would know?" I said to myself many times..

I went home alone that night..silence was all over the house and it felt so empty..like how empty I felt inside..I  went straight to our room and curled up in our bed.I did'nt even mind to change my clothes that got soaked in the rain..I reached my hand to the side of the bed where my princess used to sleep..'soojung-ah it feels cold without you in here' I thought to myself as I remembered those times that she used to snuggle closer to me every moment we were together in that bed..that it felt so hard to get out of bed when we wake up but needed to because of work. Days passed and I get to miss her even more..I asked myself ' does she even miss me even just a little bit?'..my friends kept on calling me but they just don't know..I just can't tell them it was just Key who knew everything all along..it's just that I dont want to because I didnt want to be pitied..I didnt bother answering any of their calls not even my sister..I lived like a lifeless zombie..I closed myself from the world..Key once came and talked to me but I did not take any of his advices anymore..he kept on bugging me to take my medications but it just did'nt work..I just did'nt care anymore..I told him I was ok and gave my best shot to fake a smile just for him to believe me..He got mad of how hard headed I was but he's my bestfriend afterall..I told him it wont take long and I just needed sometime alone to absorb things up ..He then left and told me to just call him if I needed someone to talk to..

One morning I woke up of severe headache..I couldnt take it and had to grab my hair and bumped my head on the headboard just to ease the pain..then I felt something hot coming out of my nose *drip* ..I was bleeding..then suddenly the doorbell rang..I did not planned to answer it but it kept on ringing that irritated me more because of the loud noise..I dragged myself out to open the door and stood there was my sister Jackie..The moment she saw me her eyes widened filled with awe and covered because of shock to see how I was..

"oh my god Amber!!!what have you done to youself?!"---Jackie exclaimed as she pulled me and hugged me tight..

"---------Jackie" i did'nt know what to say..I just stood still as I felt tears out of my eyes.I held unto her tight like a little kid wanted to be protected from the world.

"Key called me and told me everything..Amber you know were still here for you..please just let her go if that's what she want..you know yourself you tried but it's her who already closed her door Amber..let's go home..face it like a man.."---Jackie started to cry out those words..

"it was all my fault Jackie ..it was my fault it was all I could say..I felt the pain in my head become worse which caused me to cry out in pain..

''stop blaming yourself..it's nobody's fault"--- i heard Jackie said as I fell down..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter