get-away

HOW CAN I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

All things set and we only need to grab some of his stuffs then were ready to go..I know in a few hours the news of me cutting off my wedding will spread through the news and social nets but who cares as long as I'm with this man beside me ..I won't let anything or anyone to separate me from him anymore..we need to cope up for those times we were apart from each other..I need to...atleast mend those times he was hurt because of me..I'm planning to take him to an exclusive resort owned by a close friend of mine Vic unnie..we headed to their hotel first after he called his sister Jackie to get his stuffs..we enetered this building and searched for his sister but the girl earlier was there waiting for us instead..She smiled and approached my Amber when she saw us.. *are you that excited to see my man?*.. then she turned to look at me and smiled..I smiled at her too..

"where's Jackie unnie?" I asked her..and to my surprise she can also speak in korean.

"she's waiting for you at their room she asked me to fetch you two" she answered then looked at Amber..

"hey there handsome you seem so happy..that smile makes you more irresistable..but don't make it too obvious some may think your loosing it and don't overdo it you look stupid"..she added and  laughed and this dork even flashed his smile even more..

"I know I know..don't mention it too much Yoon..oh anyway..Princess this is Yoona a good friend of mine..Yoona I would like you to meet Krystal"--Amber

"his girlfriend" I added and offered a handsake to Yoona and she gladly took it..Amber then turned to me and smiled..

"I see..let's go?" she asked and about to hold on Amber's arms but I spoke..

"let me do it" I smiled and held Amber's hand and pulled him closer to me and guided him when we followed Yoona..

We entered this room and there we saw Jackie unnie waiting for us ..She smiled at me then lowered her sight to my hands holding Amber's..I bowed to her then smiled..

"so..I see the two of you have patched things up" she said and approached us both and pulled me and Amber into a hug..

"I'm sorry unnie ..sorry for what I've caused Amber..I promise we'll make things right this time..I'll take good care of him" I looked at her showing how sorry I am..

"Princess you don't have to-----" Amber was cut-off when Jackie unnie spoke..

"he loves you so much and I hope your family can see that too..just...just please take care of this dork.." she then ruffled Amber's hair taht caused him to just pout..

"don't get tired of him..I know he's stubborn sometimes and wants to do things himself..just smack him really hard when he doesn't listen well." she added and hugged me..

"I won't unnie..I promise" I hugged her back..

"and Amber it does'nt hurt asking for help sometimes" she turned to Amber

"I'm gonna go get changed"---Amber then spoke..

"ok let me help you"..I said but he refused..

"n---no pr--princess I can help myself.."he stuttered then blushed..I heard Yoona and Jackie unnie giggled ..I then laughed at him then Jackie spoke..

"Amber what's wrong ..youv'e already lived with her for years why so shy all of a sudden..see?..like this now just like what I've said earlier Krys"--Jackie unnie laughed..

"come I'll help you" she then added and pulled Amber then winked at me..

 

Amber's POV

I know I was as red as tomato earlier when she offered to help me..*It's not that I don't like it haha *..hey I'm not like what your'e thinking..it's just that...I got shy all of a sudden..After taking my things I'll need we said our goodbyes to Jackie and Yoona..Soojung told them well be back after two days..cause in three days that's when the two will fly back to LA and we need to send them..Yes I'm staying since Soojung and I got each other back..I want to stay here with her and I hope for good..we drove for I don't know how long that I even fell asleep..

"baby were here wake up" I heard her say sweetly as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter