the truth

HOW CAN I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

I slept on the chair beside Amber while still holding his hands..my sister went home and told me she'll be back with Donghae oppa..I woke up when I felt Amber's hands caressing my hair..I looked up at him..

"hey baby..how are you feeling?" I leaned in to kiss him..

"princess your'e here..where have you been?" there's a visible sadness on his voice and I felt guilty about everything that have happened...and I can't let him know anything about it..

"sorry baby I wasn't able to come immediately..are you mad?"

"no.." he shook his head.."I was just worried something bad happened to you..or that guy forced you to go with him again.." he smiled..but I went silent as I felt tears in my eyes..if only I could easily let you know Am...but he's not in his right mind anymore I'm afraid he might hurt you..

"that would never happen..he's too afraid of you" I did my best to fake a laugh and he did buy it..I played with his fingers...

"I can't wait to heal fast and get my sight back..when that happens I'd really beat him if he dares to come close to you again".. I pinched his arm...

"Liu stop getting into trouble..I don't want you to get hurt because of me"

"I just want to take good care of what's mine"---Amber

Thankfully I have no work waiting for me the next days so I have all the time to take care of my mushy boyfriend..Minhyuk kept on pestering me with his calls so I decided to turn off my phone..Jessica unnie came the next day with Donghae oppa to see Amber..she kept on asking me what happened the other day but I'm afraid Amber might overhear us..Days passed and everything went well..I decided to turn my phone on to check if I have important messages and to my annoyance almost all of it were from Minhyuk but I did not care to read any of it and deleted all of his messages..The doctor then advised us that I can take Amber home the following day and he'll set an appointment day to come back at the hospital and take off Amber's bandages..I'm busy packing up our things to bring back home that night then my phone rang..I picked up my phone to look who's calling but it was from an unknown number..I decided not to answer it thinking it might only be Minhyuk again but it kept on ringing..I sighed and decided to answer it worried it might cause Amber to wake up..I walked out the door before pressing the answer button..

"hello?.."

"hello..is this Krystal speaking?"..i heard a woman on the other line..

"yes..who's this please?''

"Krys...please come immediately at our house..Minhyuk needs you..please help us he's trying to kill himself..wev'e been trying to talk to him but he's not listening to any of us ..I think it's you who could make him calm..please do this for us Krys.."..it's his mom I'm talking to on the phone..and I'm shocked..why does he have to make this hard for us..eventhough I'm mad at him right now I can't let him harm himself and specially if it's because of me..and thinking about the way he behaved the passed days it's possible he can even kill himself right now..my heart panicked..I ended the call and went back inside to Amber who's peacefully asleep..

'Amber just this one okay?..I won't be long ..they really need me right now..I'll end all of this after talking to him I promise'.. I thought to myself and went closer to Amber..I called Jessica unnie to look for Amber for the meantime and told her what happened that I need to go to Kang's residence immediately..she did not agreed at first but I managed to make her understand..I have no choice a life is on the line because of me...

I arrived at their house but I heard no signs of trouble..It did'nt take long until I saw his mom running towards me and held my hands crying..I really feel guilty right now..I hugged her to ease her worries about their son a bit..she told me they were able to make him calm when they told him I'm coming for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter