run-away bride

HOW CAN I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

Two years have passed and this girl has'nt really changed even just a bit..She' still the same girl who always loves to hit me I just don't know why..but I don't mind whenever she hits me I know either she's flattered or annoyed..and I think right now?..she's annoyed?.but whatever she does I got to love this stuffs about her because I just love evrything about her...I massaged my head that just got hit a while ago wheb she threw something at me..god! I really thought I was about to pass out when I got hit...and now she's dragging me out of that place..I don't know where to and what she's up to but I just kept on following her..

I am just too shocked and have no idea to why did she run after me when it seemed like she's happy to have him so I do'nt really know how to react of what's happening right now..I just caused a big mess during a wedding and now I'm running away with the bride for godsake!..and it seems like she won't let me go if I ask her to..I heard her as she called a cab as I forced to pull my hands out of her grip..then we started to bicker..
 

"Krys you don't know what you are doing.." I told her

"no Amber I know..and don't tell me what to do."---Krystal

"what about your'e boyfriend..it's not right to just leave him hanging"

"I don't care he'll understand ..and it's not right too to just marry him if I'm still inlove with someone who's so stubborn right now..it'll be more unfair for him don't you think?"--she simply answered..

"Krys stop this ..let me go ..bring me to where Jackie is .." I said firmly and stood still.

"stop??..you stop.."---Krystal

"what?"

"stop calling me Krys you stupid ..why don't you call me Soojung or princess anymore?..why.. don't you love me anymore?"---Krystal

"oh or is it because of that girl earlier?..who is she to you Am?..is she the one your'e calling princess now?"---she added

"she's out of this Krys you don't know what your'e saying" I answered ..

"then stop acting like this!..I don't like it..Am why didn't you tell me?..why did you have to pretend your ok?..please tell me evrything that your keeping from me..so I could understand atleast."---Krystal said sounding so upset.

"why are you asking me for explanations now when you didn't even bother to know two years ago.?"

"Amber I'm sorry..I was so mad at you at that time....and I'm sorry..I guess I was the one who was so blind back then..."--she answered I felt her guilt on her voice as she answered my question..

"I was sick ..and I had to hurt you because of wrong deciscion I made up myself..I wanted you to get used to the feeling without me around you..it's not that I did'nt trust you and thought you might leave me because of it but I was so afraid to see you suffering because of me..I tried to tell you at first but it was the time that you've just started getting closer to your dreams..and it hurts me so much to see you so exhausted everytime you went home and I didn't want to bother you..so at the end I kept it myself and made lies to cover things up and get you out of my miseries..but I came to realize I was wrong .then the moment I tried to fix things up between us you did'nt gave me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter