the WEDDING DAY

HOW CAN I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

I woke up specially early today..it's not that I'm excited for today but I need to get myself ready once and for all..I searched for my necklace where I kept my ring and wear it around my neck..I wonder if she still keeps her ring too..(what am I thinking ofcourse she wont) I laughed at how pathetic I was with my thoughts..I held my hands to my chest and felt how my heart was and it was beating really fast..'ssup buddy be strong for me today ok?' I thought to myself as I got out of bed...After two years finally i'm going to meet Krystal..yes I got used to call her Krystal now like everyone does since I only called her Soojung back then when we were still together..and today she's getting married...with this guy named Minhyuk..I don't know if it was the same guy that I saw with her two years ago..*sigh*....Jackie guided me to the bathroom to take a bath..I wanted to look exceptionally good for her today that i even got a haircut (well it's not what youre thinking haha)..I just want to besides i haven't seen her for so long ..well not that I can see her now but I just wanted to look good..Jackie helped me to get dressed and when we met yoona at the lobby because she stayed at another room i know I got what I wanted when she said:

"wow Amber you look specially handsome in your tux" as she s her arm around mine..

"I know..I know ..you too I bet you look stunning..I can sense all those men around us looking at you and about to break their necks" I laughed as she guided me where the car was.

"dork!" she said as she pinched my arm and I just winced in pain..

in the car.....

"Amber ..you ready to see her?..you can just back out if you want"---Jackie

"as if I can see her sis.." I shrugged..I heard Yoona laughed..

"silly that's not what I meant..I'm just worried about you."---Jackie said as I laughed with Yoona.

"you don't need to sis ..I told you I'm ok now..but who knows when she sees me she'll be the one backing out with the wedding with how handsome I became haha" I laughed the thought out but I knew somehow I meant some part of what I said..

"dork don't be so full of yourself"--Jackie laughed..

 

After a long drive we finally arrived at the place where the wedding will be held..I took a deep breath before going out of the car..stay calm Amber..Yoona held my hands and intertwined her fingers with mine and guided me..Jackie then excused herself and told us to wait for her inside..I know there'll be lot of known people who will attend this wedding because the two themselves are famous too..I don't know if she would even bother to glance at me later..

"Amber!!"--my attention was focused on someone who called me ..
"Hey Amber long time no see"-- the other one said as I heard him groan as if someone elbowed him..

"sorry I did'nt mean it that way"he then added

"Key?..Jong?..Minho?.hey how are you it's been a long time" I said laughing as they pulled me into a hug ..ofcourse I missed hanging with this three..

"were doing fine"---Key answered me.

"how bout you little dino?"--Jong said..

"still looking good as always" I flashed my dorky smile at them then the three laughed at me with Yoona..

"I see youre into someone now"--Minho said as he nudged me..the three continued laughing and just then I remember Yoona's with me..

"Oh sorry guys i want you to meet Yoona ..Yoona meet my friends..I used to play basketball with them back then in college and Key is my bestfriend..and uhh please be careful with them..specially with this dino face" I pointed aiming at Jong and Key guided my hand to Jong while laughing..

"he really bites" I added..I earned a smack on the head from Jong..

" hello nice to meet you ..I'm Amber's friend" Yoona said as I held back her hands with mine..

"friend? really?"--Key started to tease us but we just laughed at them..then minho came beside me and whispered..

"and she really looks like Krystal..nice one Ambro" he said and that got me thinking  does she really look like her like Jackie always told me?..I just don't know because I just met her right after I lost my sight..I turned to Yoona and smiled at her..

 

After some chitchat with my friends we headed inside the venue..I think it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter