hanging-out

HOW CAN I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

"do you think Soojung would love what I've prepared for her?" I asked key as we were sitting in this park near the hospital..

"ofcourse..she'd love whatever you do for her..don't doubt yourself buddy" he said with his soothing voice reassuring me that everything will be alright..

"but what are you goin' to do bout Minhyuk now? It seems like Krys can't easily get out of their fandom's grip" he asked..

"I trust my girlfriend" I simply answered and smiled..

"there's only a few days left and it'll be Valentine's day.and you know what that means..so what's the plan?" oh right!..I'm really overthinking about that the past days..that day is also our most special day..it was when we started everything between us..and anniversary means I need to surprise her just like the old times..I told Key I need to still prepare something for her eventhough we broke up two years ago..It will always be the most special day for me..

"I don't know I'll call you when I already have something in mind"

"ok then I'll be willing to help..I need to take you home now ..your princess might kill me if I don't bring back her servant immediately.." I laughed well I guess I'm not the only one who's afraid of her..

"wait for me here I'll fetch for the car" he added and I just nodded in response..

Few minutes have passed and Key's not back yet..uhh what's taking him so long I miss my princess already..out of boredom I played with my cane rolling it with my fingers then it slipped out of my grip..I'm about to search for it from where I think I dropped it but then someone held my hand and handed it to me..I gladly took it and smiled then I felt that someone sat beside me..

"thank you..who are---" I was about to ask who this someone would be but I recognized her the moment she shouted near my ear..

"yah!..I thought I made it clear I'll be the one taking you here for your check-up?!" I fringed I think my eardrums got broken..I took a big gulp..I think I'm in big trouble now with this cold princess beside me..I thought Key told me she'd love what I have prepared for her but now here she is with her moodswings..

"ohhh I'm so blind and now I think I'm goin' to be deaf..I've never heard of eardrum transplant yet" I said laughing as I covered my right ear..

"You stupid..stupid..stupid..I thought you left me" she kept on hitting me I just let her..*I already told you she loves to hit me*

"p--rincess uhh I--I.." I was going to say I'm sorry when she suddenly pulled me in her arms..

"why didn't you tell me you knew all along about my project with him?..thank you Am..for being the perfect man for me..your'e always thinking of me first.." she said hiding her face on the crook of my neck..I felt something hot touched my skin then I heard her sob..

"heyy..you crying?? hush now..I'm sorry..it's no big deal I understand evrything..look at me" I reached out for her face and wiped her tears away with my thumb caressing her cheeks..

"no more hiding things from me ok?"

"Amber I'm sorry..I did'nt know what to do..you might--" I pressed my lips against her to keep her from talking..I pulled her up..

"no more sorry..come let's look for Key he's been gone for a while now that guy's really something"

"I already told him I'll take you home" she answered..

"but I don't want to go home yet..I think I want an ice cream" she added and pulled me..

"but what about your work?" I pulled back to stop her..

"aishh no more talking..stop talking about work when I'm with you" she said and I didn't argue anymore when she brought me to this ice cream parlor..

Were busy eating our ice cream with my hand over her shoulders..walking back to the park when she spoke..

"so you're not jealous?---Soojung

"why should I be jealous?"

"playing coy Amber?"---she teased..

"I know what's mine ..and I trust you..just..just don't get too close to him..besides I know I'm way too handsome than him..I hope you'll keep that in mind just in case he'll come to pursue you again haha".. I started laughing but stopped when she suddenly shoved a large amount of ice cream on my mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter