LA

HOW CAN I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

Jackie tried talking to me to go back and talk to her but no it can't change anything..Jackie always drops me off to this park every afternoon before she goes to work..It's been a week since I came back to LA and I never heard anything about her..I never spend the whole day at our house..it would only lead me in thinking of her so I prefer being alone in this park..atleast I could divert my attention into other things..I miss her a lot..her voice..her laugh..her warmth and every little things that made me fall inlove with her..but I know everythings over between the the two of us..it's the best thing to do..for her...I believe I did the right thing and there's no turning back..I love her so much but I can't give her the life I've always wanted for her..I can't... not until I'm normal like him..not until I can face him and tell him I can protect Soojung too..I know she loves me too but I can't just let myself to just stand there when I know she's suffering a lot because of me..she can never have what she really deserves if I'm around her..Minhyuk's right she'll never be happy with a helpless man like me..I may not see it but I know how they're taking pity on her everytime she proudly walks around with me..and I hate it the most everytime she gets into trouble because of me..my family talked to me about considering to have another surgery but I don't know if I can right now..what if it'll only fail again it would only make me feel worse..

I went out of Jackie's car and took a deep breath..hmmm having another day without her..will I be able to go on this way?..Jackie guided me up to this particular place I always want to go even before I had this condition..I sat on the bench at a shade of a big tree..

"do you need anything?..just call me when you'll need something okay?"---Jackie 

"okay..don't worry about me I'll be okay.." I smiled at her to reassure her I'll be fine..

"I'll come and fetch you after work..don't go anywhere..I told you...you should've just stayed at home..I can't focus on my work thinking----" I cut her off I know what she's goin to say again..

"Jackie I love you too..go..your'e runnin' late" I laughed at her when she ruffled my hair..

"dork..okay..okay..I should go..beware of girls they're everywhere..or your princ-----" she paused when she remembered our situation right now..

"oh sorry.." she continued..

"haha no one would ever have their interest on someone like me..go"..I just laughed at her..

"okay I'm going..behave okay?" she patted my shoulder before she walked away from me..

My sister's gone when I realized I did not bring my phone..aishh how can I call her now..I need it to atleast kill time before she comes back to bring me home..I use it to listen to music to atleast not to make me feel bored..I just sighed..what am I goin' to do now?..I started playing with my cane like I always used to whenever I got nothing to do and think..I started talking to myself ..I really miss her..I should'nt be like this..but what if she'll come after me until here..will she do that for me?..I shook my head..no after what happened it'll be impossible..she might be so angry with me right now..besides she can't just leave her work just like that..aishh I should'nt expect that to happen anymore..because I left her...I got busy with my thoughts that my cane suddenly slipped out of my hand..I bent down to search for it but I can't find it..I winced in pain when someone hit me hard on the back of my head..

"yah!!..who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter