09 : a date???

Confessions 101

Chorong choked on her own spit and coughed loudly. Seungjo beside her laughed. He likes Rocky, he likes me??

“Really? Never heard of such a unique name?” Mrs. Park joked laughing at her daughter who was still coughing on her seat.

“Isn’t Rocky the famous online dj?” Seungjo asked. Chorong kicked her younger brother and made the latter whine in respond.

She clasped her hands and stood up from her seat, “Ok that’s enough for today! Come on idiot you told me we have practice right? So let’s go and practice!” She dragged Luhan out of the living room and the boy could only grin in thoughts.

“What’s the rush dearie?” he chuckled and oblivious to Chorong, he gently intertwined his fingers with hers. “What’s the rush? Oh you know, my parents are going around with their interrogation so yeah thank me for saving your out there,”

“I actually like it when they question me,” He leaned to her a little, “Don’t you like it as well?”

Chorong stiffened in her position and jerked back, “What are you talking about you idiotic hormone active jerk!?” She tugged her hands away from him and when she noticed it was intertwined she blushed crimson red and stammered, “A-and w-why are y-you h-holding my h-hand?”

“You were the one who held me dearie,” She turned even redder and immediately ran to her room.

“SHUT UP! AND DON’T EVEN BOTHER GOING UP MY ROOM! PRACTICE IS OVER!”

 

Eunji cackled for the nth time, “He said he liked Rocky? Wow let’s celebrate!”

“Are you kidding me? What’s to celebrate about that? I don’t know how to face him anymore,” She rubbed her palms together before placing it on her cheeks, “I think it just got more awkward,”

“Maybe because you’re feeling something for him.” Eunji teased and poked her best friend’s side.

Chorong made a face and smacked Eunji’s forehead, “Was that a joke? Because it’s so funny,”

“Aw you do have feelings for him!” Eunji exclaimed clapping her hands, “Oh my gosh! Here comes the wedding preparations! I should prepare my maid of honor speech!”

“Shut it Jung Eunji!” She groaned in exasperation and started pulling out the grasses in annoyance.

“I don’t have feelings for him! I don’t have feelings for him!”

“You don’t have feelings for whom?” Chorong almost jumped off and rolled down the Greenfield in shock when Luhan popped in between her and Eunji.

“No one in particular,” Chorong answered swiftly but Eunji immediately answered too, “You,”

“Oh me? Aw, you won’t have feelings for me?” Chorong scooted away from him and the doe eyed lad mentally smirked at her cute actions. “That’s okay, I bet Rocky will be the one for me then,”

“Ooh so Chorong told me you like Rocky?” Eunji asked and moved towards Luhan, “I didn’t knew you listen to Rocky,”

“Oh I do! I’ve been listening to her ever since her first broadcast,” He glanced sideways at Chorong who was fidgeting on her seat, “She has so many charms,”

At the mention of charms, Chorong jolted up, “Ch-charms did you just say charms?”

“Yes Rongie, he said charms, why?” her best friend raised a brow at her and an amused smile painted across Luhan’s lips.

“Nothing,” She looked down on her fidgeting fingers and pursed her lips. Why am I over thinking too much?

Busy being preoccupied, Chorong didn’t notice the two exchanging knowing glances that only the two of them will understand. Both sighed and thought, Park Chorong, how can you be so dense?

 

“Didn’t I tell you there will be no practice today?” Chorong groaned and swirled around to face Luhan who has been following her around.

Luhan hid a grin underneath his poker expression and responded, “I didn’t agree though,”

“Well your opinions doesn’t matter, go away Luhan! I have to go somewhere important,” she proceeded to walk forward, “And your presence is not needed there,”

“My presence is needed,” She groaned and started walking faster ahead of him.

It was hopeless to get rid of Luhan, but with her agenda today, she has to get rid of him. She has decided to get the ticket and decide the whole week whether she will go or not. Sure the music festival will be a big experience but she still doubts if she should also reveal her identity as rocky.

And about revealing herself as rocky, she needed to get rid of Luhan following her because she’s afraid he’ll find out. Well, our Chorongie sure doesn’t know a thing.

“Where are you heading anyway?” Luhan asked finally catching up to her pace.

“It’s none of your business,” she groaned and pushed him away from the sidewalk, “Go away Luhan,”

“Oh you’re heading to the city, I wonder why?” Luhan grinned, “Is it because you’ll go get some tickets for the music festival?”

Chorong stopped on her tracks and stared incredulously at Luhan, “W-what d-do you mean by that o-of course not!”

“Your stammering is betraying you,” Luhan chortled and pointed out, “I’m heading there as well, I’m attending since the news that rocky will be there spread through like wildfire,”

“And I’m not gonna miss a chance to see my girl,” He winked at her before walking first.

Chorong mentally slapped herself before following quietly behind. She was scolding herself because for a moment, she forgot to breathe because of Luhan.

 

“So are you gonna buy your ticket?” Luhan asked once they reached the ticket booth. “They might get sold out,”

Chorong looked back and forth from Luhan and the booth before sighing, “Nah, I told you I wasn’t gonna buy a ticket, I’m gonna go to the night market to buy some fruits. See you never!” She was about to walk away when Luhan stopped her by grabbing her hand.

“Then why’d you go all the way here then?” He grinned, “Can it be that you wanted to spend time with me?”

Chorong retrieved her hand away from Luhan and glared at the lad, “No! I was just being generous enough to walk you here,”

Luhan smirked, “Then let me be generous enough to you to the night market then. Just wait here while I go buy my ticket,”

Chorong was about to say no but Luhan immediately turned around, “Stupid Luhan. Idiot. Jerk. Maniac,”

Luhan bit back a smile hearing her muttering profanities at him. He looked at the lady teller at the ticket booth and grinned, “two vip tickets for the music festival please,”

 

“And who said you could hold my hand?” Chorong shouted loudly, loud enough to make people’s ears ring. “Let go of my hand you idiotic hormone active jerk!”

“If I let go of your hand you might get yourself lost dearie, remember when we were-,”

Chorong whined and chanted, “Don’t say those nostalgic stories, don’t say those please I beg of you,”

“I won’t if you don’t complain about my hand in yours,” Chorong felt her heart plummet and she inwardly kicked herself.

“You ! Fine! Leave it that way! But once we get home I’ll seriously kick your !”

“Now let’s go to the night market and start our date,”

Chorong’s eyes went wide like saucers and bellowed, “WHO TOLD YOU THIS WAS A DATE?”

 


hello dearies! so this is an author's note. don't complain bcs i haven't written an author's note for ages!!! omfg guys i don't know how to react on this chapter because all i can think of is lurong lurong lurong lurong. why-

and my gosh meant to be updated i'm weeping in happiness.

my batt is dying so bye. 

subscribe comment upvote! 

-secretblossom