03 : dear mr. anonymous

Confessions 101

With deep breaths she started reading the email out loud.

Dear Chorong,

I wonder how you look like when you sleep, I’m quite intrigued. I wonder if you look like an angel as what everyone says or maybe drooling with your mouth hanging open while snoring. Let me guess, you’re the second one right?

This afternoon you seem distracted, was I the reason? You’re curious of whom I am that’s why I can’t seem to leave your thoughts. Don’t over think about it too much, let’s just say I’m a guy who chooses to admire you from afar.

Don’t worry. There will come a day when you’ll meet me. And hopefully when that day comes, you’ll accept me.

“Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow.” 

I’m quoting Shakespeare if you do not know.

Yours, forever and always,

Mr. Anonymous

Rocky laughed and side joked about telling the guy to have the courage and confess to Chorong already but deep inside, Chorong is freaking out and palpitating. Who is this mr. Anonymous? She bit her lip before forcing herself to close the email and go through the next set. But as Rocky was being the wit dj she is, Chorong was lost in thoughts.

 

“Go away Luhan,” Chorong groaned while shoving the guy beside her away from the seat. It was Friday and the same routine goes every morning since Luhan’s car was still confiscated.

“Milady, you’ve been shoving me around for five days, give this knight a rest,” Luhan said grabbing hold of her hands. Chorong suddenly felt conscious and retrieved her hands from him. “ert, don’t touch me.”

The latter chuckled and casually wrapped an arm around Chorong’s shoulder, “You know dearie, the more you push me away, the more I want to be with you,” closing her eyes in annoyance she muttered under her breath, “Xi Luhan get your hands off me or else I won’t be able to stop myself and punish you,”

“Dearie, you make the sound punishment so ual,”

“You idiotic hormone active jerk!” she shouted and pushed Luhan with all her force. The doe eyed guy wobbled down his seat laughing. “You’re unbelievable,”

She sighed and placed a bag in between the seats, “Cross that boundary and I’m serious this will be the end of your life. Gosh I hate you.”

“Oh dearie remember this, ‘My only love sprung from my only hate.’” Chorong blinked at what he said. What is he saying? “What even?”

“I’m quoting Shakespeare dearie,” he said and sat back on his seat while resting his hands on the boundary. I’m quoting Shakespeare, where did I heard that before? Luhan glanced at her and smiled softly seeing her deep in thought.

“Don’t over think too much dearie,” He said before the bus came to a halt and all passengers went down.

 

“So you’re telling me you’ll exchange emails with him?” Eunji exclaimed. Chorong instantly clamped her palm against her best friend’s mouth to keep her from shouting too loud. “shush, and yes I will.”

Eunji removed Chorong’s palm away from and spoke, “How? Will you even talk to him as Rocky or as you?”

“I can easily get his email through my rocky account and say that I requested it from Rocky. I just want to talk to him as me now. I’ve been sitting in my attic for four nights already just reading those letters from him. And Eunji, you might not believe me but I want to know the guy,”

She looked down on her lap and smiled, “He told me things a guy has never said to me, he knows me. He’s like the ideal guy that I imagined in my dreams,”

“But you don’t know him,” Eunji cutted.

“That’s the point, I want to know him. If he’s planning on winning my heart then at least tell me who he is. I want to know him personally,”

“Don’t you think the reason why he doesn’t want to reveal his self because you hate him personally?” Chorong eyed her bestfriend, “Now where did you get that from?”

Eunji panicked and raised a hand waving dismissively, “Nothing um just forget that I said something!”

“You’ve been acting weird,” eyeing her best friend she sort of felt that Eunji’s hiding something from her. “Nope, I’m just hungry. Come on!” with just the mention of food, the topic was immediately dismissed.

While heading to the canteen, Eunji glanced at her bestfriend. Sighing and shaking her head Eunji said in a low whisper, “Park Chorong, how can you be so dense?,” and another sigh, “Poor Luhan,”

 

“Idiot! idiot! idiot! What are you doing!?” Chorong shouted and threw her bag at Luhan.

“What?” He tilted his head at her and raised a brow, “I just held your waist,”

Chorong stomped her feet and wailed, “Holding my waist was not on the script idiotic hormone active jerk!” she sighed for the twentieth time that day, yes she was counting her sighs. They were now practicing their Romeo and Juliet oration at one spot on the school’s Greenfield and Luhan was not being much of a help.

He keeps on revising some of the movements that Chorong instructed. Instead of just keeping his hands to himself, he starts improvising movements such as caressing her cheeks, holding her hand, staring deeply in her eyes, and just like right now, holding her waist.

“Dearie, what can you not understand about the thing called acting?” he said with a sly smile hanging on his lips.

She purse her lips and answered, “I know acting idiot! Can we just exclude the acting since its just practice?” Luhan tapped his chin and smiled amusedly at Chorong.  “Let me think about it hmm, no.”

“Xi Luhan what am I going to do with you?”

“Love me,” astounded at what he said, she just stared at him. Is he serious? She gulped a lump on . “Now that is what I call acting,” her jaw dropped and glared at Luhan.

“Now why are you glaring at me dearie? Disappointed I see,” he teased.

“No. I am not disappointed.” She denied and crossed her arms, “Stop teasing me idiot,”

“Not a chance dearie,”

“This is insane, tell me when you’re sane enough to practice,” then she stalked off leaving an amused Luhan. Just then a beep vibrated on Luhan’s pocket as if alerting him that there was a message. As he opened it he saw Chorong’s best friend’s name. He pressed the message and his smile got a bit wider when he saw the text.

Goal 1 accomplished, she’s about to exchange emails with you. Don’t fail me brotha, go get her! hwaiting! – jung eunji 6:14 pm.

 

“Get out of my room Luhan,” 10:30 in the evening and Chorong was still awake doing homeworks. Everything was peaceful until someone entered her room without authorization. “And get off my bed!” she clenched her fists and forced herself to focus on her work instead.

“No,” answered by the guy who was lying on her bed, “It’s your fault you left your window open. It was tempting to climb the tree and enter your room.” He stood up and went to her side.

Sensing a shadow hovering over her she looked up and saw Luhan smiling down at her. In an minute she suddenly felt her heart beating fast. “Why are you even doing homework when it’s Friday?”

“It’s none of your business, go away.” Luhan leaned closer to her face and she felt all the heat in her body rise to her cheeks. Too frozen to even move her head backwards she felt too bewildered to react.

“Of course it’s my business, I don’t want you to tire yourself.” A soft grin curved at the end of his lips before he pulled his head back and leaned on the wall.

“If you’re here to tease me just go away,” she said looking down to hide her tomato face.

“I’m not teasing you dearie, as a matter of fact I’m dead serious...” He locked eyes with her, “Just seeing you tiring yourself, makes me worry, so much.”

“W-why do you even care?” She stuttered and clasped her palms together on her lap. Damn it why am i feeling so nervous?

“That’s for you to know and find out,” he approached her window and climbed out. Looking back at her, he chuckled softly and shouted, “Goodnight dearie, dream of me tonight.” And a signature wink before he was gone.

She cupped her face and stared at thin air, “Why am I feeling this way?”

Park Chorong being the stubborn girl she is shrugged the thoughts away and decided to open her email instead to distract her. When she passed by Mr. Anonymous, she mentally encouraged herself before sending a short email.

 

Luhan sat by his bed looking at an old notebook in his hands. As he was reading the contents, you can notice how his eyes were twinkling like the brightest crescents in the whole world. He let out a stifled laugh and a silent snort before closing it and placing it back to its respective position.

As he was about to lie down on bed, his computer all of a sudden made out a ding. When he got there he opened the email that just made his day.

Dear Mr. Anonymous,

Hi, well this is awkward. Maybe you’re surprised since I emailed you since usually I don’t give much attention to confessions but well maybe just as you predicted, yours sort of caught my attention.

So you’ve been sending confession indirectly to me through rocky right? I find that funny since, who in the right mind would think of that as an idea to confess but hey don’t get it wrong that i didn’t like it because to be quite honest I like it.

I don’t know why you know a lot about me. Can you tell me why? Or not because you told me you intend on being mysterious.

I know this email is sudden but nonetheless, mr. Anonymous, I want to know you better.

Not actually ‘yours’ truly,

Park Chorong.

Luhan can’t stop laughing and smiling at her email. His cheekbones feel like bursting out from his face. His emotions are just too much to contain. Again looking at her window, with a big smile on his face he said, “Park Chorong, how can you be so dense?”


omonang it took me quite a few hours to write this update because it seems like im having a headache. and guys i'm updating as much as i can this week because the next few weeks will be busy for me so stay tune!

 

have you seen the poster? credist to my daebak cj yahay.

comment and subscrite! ( and upvote juseyong )

-secretblossom