06 : my charmrong

Confessions 101

Luhan was already at school earlier than usual. He was standing by the lockers and nervously glanced left and right. He tapped his feet repeatedly on the floor still looking left and right annoying the person who was beside him.

“Luhan can you quiet down! I’m getting anxious with your noise!” Eunji shouted and successfully opened the locker in front of her. “There!” she took something out from her bag and Luhan was still uneasy beside her.

“What color did you wrap it?” he asked.

“The gift wrapper’s color doesn’t matter, gosh why did you even made me wrap it,” Eunji said scratching her shoulder whilst.

“I can’t wrap a gift,” He casually answered. “You could’ve just asked your mom to wrap it,” she said.

“Nah she’ll end up gossiping it to Mrs. Park,” Eunji laughed. “Thanks by the way Hyerim, you’re such a big help,”

“No problemo brotha, just make sure you’ll win my bestfriend’s heart.” Eunji cheered smiling brightly at him, “Why won’t you just reveal who you are already?”

“Eunji you know most that she hates me, how can I just casually tell her I like her, no scratch that I love her,” he said and looked down sulking. “And I can’t even express myself in front of her properly,”

“Ew Luhan don’t go all cheesy ew. Then why don’t you just convert those written words to actions?”

“It’s not that easy,” his brows knotted and he bit the insides of his cheeks, “I’ve tried and it always doesn’t work,”

“Then how do you plan to reveal yourself?” the same question recurring in his head.

“Don’t worry, I got it all planned in here,” he tapped his head and smiled cheekily at Eunji just raised a brow at him.

 

“Mom I’m going! I’m late for the bus!” Chorong shouted while running hurriedly outside their house. She continued running for the bus stop and smiled in relief when she reached the bus on time.  As she sat on her usual seat a sudden thought crossed her mind.

“Where’s that idiot?” she said in a low whisper. Looking at the vacant seat beside her she remembered their odd yet pleasant conversation last night. A small smile sneaked by her lips before she decided to shake her thoughts away and groaned, “Idiot, always love to mess around with my thoughts teasing me ugh,”

 

“Hey Chorongie!” Eunji was bear hugged by her best friend as soon as she stepped the school grounds. “You’re bizarrely early Jung Eunji, may I know why?”

Eunji cackled and linked arms with her, “You’re just late that’s why,” chorong scrunched her nose, “Good point,”

“Hey can you please accompany me to my locker?” Chorong pleaded. Eunji smiled widely a bit too much but the older seemed oblivious to it, “Gladly!” then Chorong was towed by her bestfriend.

She reached the lockers in minutes because Eunji’s running was no joke, “Eunji that was something,” she panted and unsteadily entered her locker combination. Effectively opening her locker, a yellow box fixed her interest.

“Ooh what’s that?” Eunji peeked ‘acting’ innocent about the box, “Maybe just a box from one of those,” She rolled her eyes and took her books before slamming the locker shut.

“H-hey you didn’t even peeked to see from who it was!” Eunji stammered stopping Chorong from leaving the lockers.

She eyed Eunji and lifted up a brow, “Then who could it be from?”

“Mr. anonymous?” Eunji suggested.

Chorong was about to go back to her locker but then she halted and laughed, “That’s ridiculous, he wouldn’t do that,”

“Are you sure about that?” Eunji grinned. Groaning, she dragged herself in front of her locker and opened it again to get the box.

“Oh lookie there someone called me bye!” Eunji dashed off without hearing Chorong’s reply.

“That’s strange, I didn’t hear anyone call her.” she clucked her tongue and curiously started to unwrap the box. After unwrapping it, she slowly lifted the lid and there she saw a charm bracelet. She carefully took it out of the box and observed it. It was beautiful with two charms hanging. A book and a soccer ball. Unaware of the thing’s she’s holding, she accidentally dropped the box.

“Ugh stupid,” she knelt down to collect the items on the floor and saw a letter. With hesitant eyes but with a fast beating heart, she took it and read.

Dear chorong,

I saw this the other day and thought of you. I don’t think you’re much of an accessory kind of person but I think this will look good on you.

The charm bracelet also has a purpose, you see those two hanging charms there? Their clues of who I am. The book for example because of my literature .  And a new clue which is a soccer ball. I love soccer, playing it has been one of my hobbies. I hope you don’t mind me being a sports kind of guy ahaha.

I promise, once in a while I’ll give you more charms as clues. This makes it sound fun right?

Have you started reading the book I gave you?

I think I’m being a little too talkative now,

I love you, to infinity and beyond.

Mr. Anonymous

 

“That looks pretty,” Luhan said pointing at the bracelet dangling on Chorong’s right wrist. English time and they were given the whole slot to practice their oration. Chorong and Luhan were seated at the back facing eachother and both had their chins resting on their palm.

“It makes you look more human,” He teased. Chorong glared stone cold at him which of course has no effect on him, “ha, at least I look human. Poor you, you look like the spawn of the devil lost in the worlds of humans.”

“Handsome spawn of the devil I must say,”

She made a face at him and pretended to gag, “ugh Luhan get a hold of yourself and your self esteem,”

“How do you even hold a self esteem dearie? For what I remember is it cannot be touched,” he grinned from ear to ear and tilted his head at the fuming Chorong.

“Cheeky bastard,” She mustered under her breath. “Cheeky handsome prince like bastard,” he added.

“Can you like have a minute in your life when you’re not self praising yourself?” she asked wanting to pull her hair in frustration.

“No,” Chorong facepalmed herself and muttered profanities against her palm while Luhan was smiling seeing the charm wrapping securely around her wrist.

 

“Romeo oh romeo-,” Chorong awkwardly said her lines and Luhan being the good partner he is stopped her from continuing. “Do it again, be more soft. Don’t sound like a nagging middle aged wife who’s in the stage of menopause,”

She gasped at him and threw a handful of pillows, “Get out of my room you ungrateful idiot!”

“This ungrateful idiot is practicing his lines as well so if you excuse me. Now repeat that line,”

“No,” She stubbornly said crossing her arms. “Let’s just practice again tomorrow, get out of my room now,” she said sternly.

“Oh come on, just perfect that one line and I promise I’ll leave you alone for the rest of the night,” he said and raised his pinky finger.

Chorong made a face and said in a little mocking voice, “Aw how cute pinky promise blah blah,” luhan rolled his eyes.

“I can’t do it properly, not with you around I mean, it’s just too awkward,” she finally admitted. “Dearie you have to practice not to be awkward while I’m around because we’re going to orate that in front of the whole class together,” she sighed in defeat.

He stood up from her bed and went near her, “Come on give me your palm,” she stared at him in wide eyes, “Why would I give you my palm!?” she asked. Luhan inwardly rolled his eyes before taking Chorong’s palm. She let out a loud “Yah ert!” but Luhan chose to take no notice of the latter.

He held her palm firmly yet at the same time gently, he danced his fingers across it as if he was writing a word, “I wrote nervous,” he looked up and met his eyes, “now gulp the word down your throat and you’ll effectively get rid of your nervousness,”

“What are we in third grade?”

“Just do it,” she scrunched her nose before placing the palm in front of , just like drinking a tablet, she ‘gulped’ down the nervousness.

“I do that when I’m nervous during soccer games, someone used to tell me to gulp down my fears,” he smiled at her until both of them realized they were gazing at each other’s eyes. “Are you feeling nervous now?” she shook her head. She doesn’t know if it was the effect of the nervous palm trick he did, or if it was his reassuring eyes that washed her anxiety away.

She was able to deliver it well and Chorong was more than happy to kick Luhan out her room.

When the boy finally left she lied down her bed and placed the palm which Luhan held against her chest, where the fast beats of her heart was felt.

“What is this feeling?”

Luhan who was just outside leaning against her door smiled and placed his hands against his chest as well, “Park Chorong, how can you be so dense?”


hi guys how many days have i not updated? sorry im just so busy! but tbh i want to update asap but i need to prioritize my studies first. im reviewing for college entrance exams and gosh math is NOT easy. i hope this update was fine.

squeals chorong changed her hair color ajskfhgfmqcvf.

comment and subscribe! ( upvote )

-secretblossom