11 : first date

Confessions 101

 

special announcement at the end of the chapter.


Chorong reached home a little tad later than the usual. She ended up being scolded for a moment or two but when her parents found out she was with Luhan, they insisted her do it always which she found weird. She reached her room and without delay, she plopped herself on her bed and stretched.

“Such tiring day,” She sighed and pouted while rolling left and right on her bed. She raised both her hands and two bright objects shined. She squint her eyes and realized it was the charm and the ring. She suddenly blushed not knowing why. “Stupid stupid!” She chanted.

A sudden ding made her jump off bed. She checked her phone and there behold, a mail from mr. Anonymous.

Hello milady, how was your day? :) –mr. Anonymous

The end of her lips curved into a smile. Sitting up from bed, she prompted her phone and started typing a reply.

Mr Anonymous,

My day was so far the worst day of my life! I just had to spend the rest of my day with the most horrible person on the earth! We hanged out and no we did not have a date! Well okay I’m kidding that this is the worst since I sort of enjoyed it? I don’t know, I’m confusing myself and I know I’m confusing you as well.

Enough of that, how about you? –rongrong

She placed her phone down and thought of the things that happened the past hours.

Walking around the streets, bantering loudly, smiling secretly, blushing behind, and shining rings underneath the bright moonlight. She just realized she was finally home in a zap! Then she thought, time flies when you’re having fun. Did I have fun? She thought.

Distracted with her numerous thoughts she didn’t notice that a replied came in an instant.

Chorong,

Really? Was it really a date? I have to be honest, I’m jealous.

I’ve always wanted to take you on dates. I want to hold your hand while walking along the streets of seoul. I want to make you laugh and make you smile while drinking coffee at a coffee shop nearby. I want to sit by the Han river and sing a song for you while we wait for the sky to change its colour to orange. Then I’ll look into your eyes and say how much I enjoyed this day and thank you for being mine. Then you’ll smile back at me with your ever charming smile and in a soft whisper you’ll say you feel the same.

I think I’m being too cheesy, well, did you enjoy our first date? Although it’s on a letter.

Mr. Cheesy

 

Chorong cupped her cheeks in embarrassment. She wanted the whole floor to open up and swallow her because she was feeling too giddy and she’s too shy about it.

Fixing herself up, she gulped a lump on before writing a reply.

 

Mr. Cheesy,

There’s nothing to jealous about silly!

And about your narration of our so called ‘date’, I liked it. But it’s like too common or too mainstream?

How about we take away the part where you hold my hand on the streets. Instead, I’ll just link my arms with yours and lean my head on your shoulder while we walk. Delete the part where we drink coffee, as an alternative, why don’t we go to street food places and eat all we want like chicken feet!

I loved the part where we’ll go to Han river and you singing for me. I’d like to hear your voice. And as we wait for the skies turn to orange, you’ll say you enjoyed this day and thank me for being yours and I’ll smile widely at you and say the same things but prolonged it with an I love you.

Oops. I Just said the magic word.

Don’t get me wrong! This is just an imaginative first date if ever!

I think I got too overboard this time...

I’m so embarrassed,

Chorong.

 

 

Luhan almost fell off his chair as he read Chorong’s second letter. He read it for the nth time and still couldn’t believe what he was reading.

The end of his lips was spreading into big smiles and his cheeks are bursting in happiness. He tried to bite his lower lip to prevent himself from smiling a little too wide but failed eventually.

He stared at the window across him and took his hand phone and dialled a number.

It took a lot of rings before the girl finally answered the call, “What do you want Luhan go away I’m sleeping,”

“Doesn’t seem like it,” he smirked and stood up from his sit to walk closer to his window.

“Well then I’m about to sleep,” she said sounding annoyed at the other line.

“The lights on your room betray your words dearie,” the lad leaned back at the side of his window and watched the lights of her room go off. He chuckled lightly and shook his head.

“It’s off now so for goodness sake let me at peace!” she hissed.

“How about let me sing you a song,” he offered.

Finally the lights opened once again and the girl he’s been talking to walked up her window and stonely glared at Luhan, through her hand phone on her right ear she said, “Luhan you already ruined my day so the least that you could do is let me sleep at peace!”

“Nice pajamas,” Chorong gasped and tried to at least cover her cow pattered pajamas.

“Luhan you’re such an get lost.” She muttered under her breath.

“I want to sing, please listen to me sing,” he said so casually.

Chorong sighed, “Fine, because you asked so nicely ugh,”

“Now go back to your bed and listen to my song,” Chorong made a face before strutting her way back inside her room. When he made sure she was already in bed, he inhaled few heavy breaths before he started.

“CN Blue’s Lovelight,”

As he was done singing he grinned slightly and whispered, “Goodnight dearie, although parting is a bit sorrow,” he ended the call and also went back to bed and drifted off to a wonderful dreamless sleep.


hello guys, i know it's been a long time, but i just can't help it ... i'm a graduating student and there are a lot of entrance exams i have to take. but don't worry i'm not giving up on this story!

 

PS. to those who wants to translate this story into their own language, i'm okay with that but PLEASE CREDIT ME AND PLEASE, DO NOT CHANGE ANY PART OF THE STORY. the links of translations shall be given to me. i will temporary put this story in the format of "not text selectable" or whatever, just pm me to receive the soft copies for trans purposes.

that's all! i love you all dearies! talk to me on twitter! (@naeuness)

-secretblossom