02 : idiotic hormone active jerk luhan

Confessions 101

Dear Chorong,

I know you hate confessions and I also know that you’ll just end up rejecting me. But then that’s why here I am confessing in front of the whole world wide web anonymously so that you’ll know how dead serious I am about my feelings for you.

I’m not going to use any cheesy lines or anything to win your heart because I know you find those ridiculous and too common to kidnap your heart so I’ll just use my wit and anything else I have.

You were a bit too cranky this morning, I wonder why, but then when I saw you smile and laugh by the lockers with your best friend, I knew you were just cranky because maybe some idiot decided to ruin your morning ahaha. No I am not a stalker, I’m just good at guessing things. Well if you know what I mean. Ok I’m just kidding.

Right now maybe you’re probably tomato red from blushing and also at the same time embarrassment because the whole world of netizen just got a chance to listen to this. And you’re also fidgeting on your sit curling your toes because you have never felt this, being nervous over a guy. Your eyebrows are now creasing because you’re wondering how and why I know those habits of yours. I’m asking myself too to be honest.

If you’re curious of whom I am, then I’ll let you stay curious. Because maybe just making myself anonymous to you might make me win your heart.

Park Chorong, how can you be so dense?

Yours truly and then I hope that you’ll be mine someday,

Mr. Anonymous.

Time check, it’s already past midnight and Chorong is still wide awake. She read the letter all over again and she just feel like slapping herself back to her senses because every time she reads it for the umpteenth time she’ll start noticing that her cheeks hurt from smiling too much.

Who is this guy? The question is repeating and repeating. Normally every time someone gives her a love confession it’s full of compliments and cheesy love quotations from movies that she would probably not watch. But this time is different; it’s as if the guy knows her. Then a thought came that made her blush madly, it’s as if the guy loves her for who she really is.

 

Tuesday morning came and as usual Chorong’s alarm is not much of a help at the first ring. Because of that letter last night, she slept a bit tad later than the usual bed time.

A few minutes later after her alarm she felt someone poking her on the sides, “Rong, park chorong, rong,” Luhan was sitting on Chorong’s bed while poking her to her senses. Chorong mumbled a response, “Five more minutes,” a smirk spread through Luhan’s face before leaning closer to her.

“Dearie you don’t know what I can do to you within five minutes,” Chorong took a moment or two to finally realize who the person inside her room was. In an instant she rolled away from him falling first on the floor. “Ow,” she winced and the doe eyed guy who was still sitting on her bed laughed.

“Damn it Luhan how did you get inside my room! And who permitted you to come here? Ugh go away!” she shouted throwing fits of pillows at the laughing Luhan, “And you ert! What do you mean by that? Things you can do to me in five minutes! ert!” luhan was effortlessly dodging all the pillows while watching her rant early in the morning.

He stood up from her bed and approached the raging Chorong who was still seated on the floor. “Hm dearie you look provocative with your bed hair right now but since we have school I won’t do my five minute magic on you,” he winked and Chorong gave out a dolphin screech in frustration.

“You idiotic hormone active jerk get out of my room!” she yelled.

Luhan went for the window and climbed out to the tree in between his and her room. Before he entered his window he looked back at chorong, “Dearie, if you don’t want to have some idiotic hormone active jerk which is not me of course, inside your room late at night, might as well lock your window.” And with that he jumped inside his room leaving a flabbergasted Chorong still seated at her bedroom floor.

 

Bumping her head on the bus window, Chorong feels like bumping her head again and again until she loses her consciousness. Just as she was about to bump her head again, a palm intruded its way in between the glass window and her forehead, “Rong, you might forget your name if you do that,” then leaned in to her ear, “or you might forget me which I myself wont like.” She aggressively faced him not realizing he was leaning too close to her.

holy chicken feet. She cursed. Their faces were just inches apart from each other and it seems like both of them was too frozen to even move. “You know dearie, I can kiss you now and you know that,” it only took one sentence from luhan to regain her composure. She immediately faced away and muttered, “ert, why are you even sitting next to me again? That’s Eunji’s seat how many times do I have to tell you that?” she stared at him and whined, “go away,”

“No.” She sighed and slumped on the uncomfortable bus seat and closed her eyes waiting for the ride to finish.

 

“Woot woot chocolates!” Eunji celebrated as she started digging on some chocolates given by one of Chorong’s admirers. They were sitting on the school’s Greenfield since Eunji insisted on watching soccer practice – Chorong insisted on not going since Luhan’s one of the players and she doesn’t want to bump into him. But then Eunji likes someone from the soccer team so yes, Chorong gave up struggling against her bestfriend and ended up watching soccer practice.

“Speaking of admirers...” Eunji tapped the reading Chorong, “I listened to you last night, and that indirect confession was so sweet!” She squealed.

“Wow thanks Eunji, here I was finally getting over the issue and now you reminded me. Pats my brain because we will have another over thinking session in five minutes.” She glared at her bestfriend who just pouted. “Well he seems interesting, I mean he looks like he’s seriously in love with you.

Chorong sighed and rested her chin above her palm, “I know right? I mean how can he know such things about me? I just can’t help but wonder,”

“Well he’s plan on winning your heart sure is working. Aww look at you, you can’t stop thinking about him aww.” Eunji cooed. “Stop it Jung Hyerim this is not funny,” and at the mention of her real name Eunji stopped.

“He still hasn’t won my heart,” she declared.

The two being unaware of their surroundings didn’t notice a certain someone eavesdropping on their conversation, “Oh just you wait Park Chorong, I will definitely win your heart,” He smiled to himself before running out back to the field.

 

“You have got to be kidding me?” Chorong asked with creased eyebrows. Luhan who was sitting comfortably inside the Park living room nodded at her. “What’s wrong about doing romeo and Juliet for our oration?”

“What’s wrong? You’re asking me what’s wrong.” She said her voice getting a little bit higher.

“Well obviously,” he said and ate one of the apple slices Mrs. Park kindly prepared for the two. It was 7:53 in the evening and since it was an early dismissal Chorong half heartedly asked Luhan to start with their oration for English class.

“Luhan, Romeo and Juliet is romance. We can’t do something like that I mean...” she travelled her eyes elsewhere except to Luhan’s direction. “It’s awkward.”

Luhan laughed and clapped his hands, “Oh come on dearie it’s just an oration, no big deal,” he said. “Well, it is a big deal if you have romantic feelings involved towards me,”

Chorong choked on the water she was drinking due to awkwardness, “Romantic? Feelings? For you? Luhan tell me you’re joking,” She coughed.

“That settles it then, if you don’t have such feelings for me then we don’t have a problem,” He checked the time and noticed the clock is about to strike eight. 8 sharp is her radio time.

“Guess I’ll be going for now, I still need to do some homeworks,” he said stretching his arms out and stood up from the couch. “You do homework?” Chorong asked.

“If I wasn’t doing homework then how come I reached senior year on the top section miss park?” raising a brow at Chorong, the girl was left speechless. “Farewell then milady,” He bowed before shouting a goodbye to Mrs. Park and left the residence.

 

Her phone beeped signalling her it’s time to be on live. She quickly ran to her studio and opened the equipments. Goodbye Chorong, hello Rocky.

“So last night was quite a broadcast since we shared a unique confession from an anonymous guy. Well thanks to that guy my ratings got higher than expected,” she let out and awkward laugh and started going through some emails sharing stories to her listeners.

Then she saw that same username again, and it has a new letter.

“Guess what guys, we got another entry from Mr. Anonymous,” with nervous hands and fast heartbeats, she clicked the email. Chorong, calm yourself.

 

Luhan clicked send and leaned back on his chair. He stared at his sent email to her and smiled in approval of what he wrote. He looked right at the direction of Chorong’s room and whispered, “Park Chorong, how can you be so dense?” he sighed and bit back a smile before continuing to listen to her voice through his computer speakers.


weeps who did a double update? points at myself. i dont know why but yes i'm so hyped up with this story that i cant stop myself from typing. squeals i reached 13 dearies already! and 3 upvotes. thank you guys i really appreciate it. so much!

thank you for those who dropped by to leave a comment, i take time reading them and replying to them because comments make this procrastinating author happy ; u ;

do comment and subscribe! ( and upvote )

-secretblossom ( got to change my un ohyis )