13 : blind feelings

Confessions 101

Chorong was in deep slumber until her alarm suddenly rang disturbing her from her sleep. She blinked one eye open and saw Luhan still asleep. She kept staring and took a second or two before finally processing that Luhan was in her bed. And that was enough to fully wake herself by screeching and jumping out of her bed.

"You ert what are you doing in my bed? Yah!" She shouted grabbing some of her pillows throwing it at the poor guy who woke up from all the ruckus.

"Hey dearie, hey! Take it easy!" He was shielding himself from all the throws while struggling to sit up, "You were the one who joined me in your bed dearie, don't pin point at me," He defended plastering a sly smirk on his lips.

Chorong haulted and buffed the information for a few minutes before turning tomato red in realization, "GET OUT! YOU'RE WELL NOW, FULLY RECOVERED BACK TO HEALTH, SO GET OUT!" she shouted fuming with embarrassment.

Luhan clutched his chest as if he was in pain, "But I'm still unwell," He closed his eyes and groaned, "Peasant, fetch me some medicine and food," blinking his eyes open he added, "And some loving please," he finished with a wink.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!!" Luhan laughed loudly before walking out of her room leaving teed off Chorong.

 

"Stop tagging around Luhan, ugh you're being such a bother," Chorong whined rubbing her temples in frustration. Here she was inside their school library attempting to study for her finals in peace, but then peace doesn't seem to match up with her since the so called spawn of the devil tagged along. Sitting across her was Luhan who seemed to be enjoying Chorong's infuriation.

"How come I'm a bother? I'm just sitting quietly here," He asked innocently.

Chorong pretended to gauge at his action, "Your mere presence is a bother, idiot,"

"My presence is the root of all the beauty in this world, dearie," She made a face while mimicking him. She chose to ignore the lad and focus on her work. 

Luhan fished out his phone and pretended to play a game. Glancing for a minute at her, he clicked on his i-mail and typed a message.

The lady who was obviously bothered by his presence forced all her attention on her book and notes. But a ding came off from her hand phone which was beside her stuffs caught her attention.

She looked up to see if Luhan was looking at her and sighed in relief once she saw him too focused playing a game on his phone. Taking her phone in her hands, she opened the mail with an unconscious smile.

Mr. A: You seem focused on your studies? Study well, hwaiting! :)

Her brows twitched in confusion. How did he know I was studying at the moment? She looked around the library and saw that almost half of the students inside were on their phones and laptops. It could be possible that someone among them is Mr. Anonymous. Apparently, he is.

Rong: Thanks :) How come you knew I was studying? Are you here at the lib right now?

She started to fidget as she was waiting for a reply. She really wanted to meet him already. They’ve been having regular conversations since their so called first date. Needless to say, she’s sort of finding his company very comforting. Is it because she’s building up feelings for him already? No. She thought skaking her head dismissively. It was impossible to develop feelings that easily within the span of days.

“Why are you shaking your head dearie? Is there something wrong,” Chorong rolled her eyes inwardly. For a moment, she forgot of Luhan’s presence and now here he was reminding her of his existence. “Shut up Luhan,”

“Whatever you say,” he remarked grinning at her then paid attention to his phone again.

Ding! A message.

Mr. A: Yup I’m here. I can see you perfectly from my view. Wait, I think you’re the perfect one, because you’re my view. Kidding. Curious where I am?

Chorong bit her lower lip. Looking around the place again she was trying to search for him. But it was difficult. It was a 1:100 ratio. Or so she thought.

Rong: Yah, you’re like giving me ghost clues! Everyone here is on their phones and laptops! Well I mean, the male population here inside. Come on, tell me :(

Mr. A: Haha, but if I wave a hand or give you a clue, you’ll finally know who I am.

Rong: But that’s what I want! Come on! Please :(((

Chorong heard Luhan choke on his seat and she stared at him raising a brow, “You okay?”

“Yeah,” He cleared his throat, “You?”

She nodded, “Yeah, why wouldn’t I be okay?”

“You’ve been looking around the place, looking for someone?”

Chorong gaped, is she that transparent? She straightened up and defended, “N-no! Why would I look for someone,” she stammered.

“Hm, is it a he you’re looking for? Is he the one you were waiting for last Monday?” How come he still remembers? Chorong thought.

“No, I mean yes. I mean no! go away Luhan you’re ticking me off,” She grumbled turning her attention back on her phone.

Mr. A: Nah, I’ll still keep myself in the shadows. The more you’ll know about me, the less you’ll get interested. So let’s keep myself a mystery now, ‘kay? ;) And don’t twitch that eyebrow of yours, it’ll leave wrinkled on your pretty face. Wouldn’t want that right?

Rong: Just one clue! I swear.

Mr. A: Look ahead. :)

Look ahead? She asked herself. She looked at the direction in front of her. Once she did, the view of Luhan grinning furtively at her is seen. Mentally cursing profanities she said, “Luhan can you please turn your head sideways for a while,”

“Why? Are you interested to see my angles?”

“Hah, very funny.” She mocked full of sarcasm. Luhan chuckled before doing so. This gave Chorong the opportunity to look ahead.

But nothing was ahead. Just plain book shelves and empty tables. Where is he? “Can I return to my original position now?” Luhan asked out of nowhere shaking her from her questions.

“Yeah, whatever,” she murmured.

“Don’t be grumpy dearie, smile! There’s a great day prepared for us and a bright tomorrow, just look ahead.” Luhan exclaimed before standing up leaving an astounded Chorong.

“Did he just-…” without any second thoughts, she shook her head. No. it was impossible. Luhan isn’t Mr. anonymous.

After leaving the library, Luhan took out his phone and sighed to himself, Park Chorong, how could you be so dense?

Mr. A: Kidding, I wasn’t there. Have a great day ahead chorong! i love you.


hello dearies!

subscribe and comment! ( please comment it's like one of my motivations because it's what connects myself to you guys. i love reading your opinions and yeah. ) upvote too!

-secretblossom