04 : our daughter is dense

Confessions 101

Rise and shine, it’s a wonderful Saturday morning and the Park residence was unusually calm. Mr and Mrs Park softly enjoying coffee by the balcony, Seungjo watching sports tv downstairs, while Chorong was getting enough sleep.

Luhan walked up the front porch steps and greeted the couple at the balcony, “Good morning mr and mrs. Park,” the two smiled warmly at luhan, “Good morning to you too young man, why are you here so early for a Saturday?” mrs. Park asked.

“Oh I was just planning on taking Chorong out for a short treat um,” He suddenly felt awkward and looked away to avoid being embarrassed. Mr. Park chuckled and tapped his wife. “Go wake up that girl already.” Mrs. Park grinned before nodding.

Before entering the house she tugged on Luhan’s sleeve and ushered the young boy inside, “Go and wait in the living room with Seungjo, I’ll go get Chorong.” She smiled and left.

Seungjo who was busy watching a soccer match was oblivious to Luhan’s presence until he came and sat down next to him. “Hyung!” he greeted the doe eyed guy, “Here to ask Chorong noona out for a date?” He asked wriggling his eyebrows.

The latter chuckled before playfully punching the younger one, “Be quiet you little rascal! And no I am not here to date your Chorong noona...” He instructed Seungjo to lean near him then he whispered, “yet.”

“Ohoho so you are planning to date my noona!” He clamped Seungjo’s mouth with his palm and nodded, “Don’t be too loud she might hear you!”

“My noona is dense, don’t worry.”

 

“Mom it’s Saturday today, at least give me the break to sleep,” Chorong whined rolling to the other side of the bed. “No honey you should wake up now, someone’s waiting for you downstairs!’

“If its Eunji tell her I’m sick,” she mumbled, “I’m sure she’ll buy that excuse,”

“But it’s not Eunji, its luhan.” Her ears shot up just at the name. “Luhan?” she asked making sure she heard it right.

“Yes, Xi Luhan.” Her mother repeated and forced her daughter to sit up. Finally sitting on bed Chorong wiped her eyes and glared at her door, “What is he doing here?”

“Well he says he wants to treat you out,” Chorong blinked before faltering , “That’s unusual of him.”

“Well if he’s the visitor then tell him just go away, get lost, and go to hell,” Mrs. Park crossed her arms at her daughter and tsked.

“Park Chorong that is not a good thing to say,” she inwardly rolled her eyes knowing she’ll go for a nagging session with her mother. “The Xi’s are good people! How could you say those things!”

“But he’s an exception in the blood line, unfortunately.” Her mother laughed and shook her head at her daughter in disbelief. “Why don’t you try and get to know Luhan better, be friends.”

“Mom you’ve been telling me that for years and every time I try I fail at it horribly,” mrs. Park raised her fist in the air and encouraged her daughter, “You can do it this time honey, hwaiting okay! Luhan’s a good guy.”

“Yeah right, good guy, more like a spawn of the devil,” she snorted.

“Park Chorong!” standing up from her bed she raised her hands in the air as a surrender, “Ok ok im sorry geez,”

“Oh honey I want you to wear this,” her mom handed her a floral dress. It was beautiful and the color compliments her skin at the right angles. She held it up in the air and gave her mom a confusing look.

“Mom why should I doll up? It’s just Luhan, I don’t need to look pretty for him and besides its just a treat.”

“I don’t care if its a date or not, but if it’s Luhan we’re talking about I’ve been saving that dress for this day to come now go!” he mom pushed her inside the bathroom and chorong was left a bit confused at the scenario. “Weird,” she supposed.

“Oh honey how can you be so dense,” Her mom sighed once she left Chorong’s room.

 

The three men inside the living room were soaring and shouting while watching a soccer match. Mrs. Park who was preparing a snack by the kitchen was muttering profanities on how noisy men are and their for sports. Chorong on the other hand was walking down the stairs tugging her dress down for she thinks its too short.

“Oh and he...” Seungjo shouted but eventually trailed off once he saw his noona, “Scored?”

“Wow darling you look beautiful!” Mrs. Park came out rushing from the other side of the room and hugged her daughter who was taken aback in her position. But she was not as taken aback as Luhan who has his jaw hanging at how beautiful the girl was in front of him.

“Really because I think it’s too short-“ she said tugging on her dress again.

“Now don’t be ridiculous! Let me go get my camera!” her mom squealed.

Distracted by her dress, she didn’t realize the loving stares she was receiving from Luhan. Until the boy whistled and exclaimed, “Wow dearie, you look human I’m proud.” The men erupted in laughter and smoke was starting to discharge from chorong’s ears.

“You idiot!” she shouted whilst her father and younger brother continued laughing.

The ruckus ended once mrs. Park was back holding a camera in her hands, “Now stand together you two,” Luhan happily obliged and stood next to Chorong, “Closer honey,” Her mom instructed.

 Chorong awkwardly stepped closer, “Honey we don’t have all day for this, closer!” Luhan sighed before wrapping his hand around her bare shoulder and pushed her closer to him. Holy chicken feet this is too close.

“Perfect!” mrs. Park exclaimed and looked dreamily at the picture. “Oh Luhan, me and your mother knew this day would come.”

“what do you mean by that mom?” Chorong asked squinting her eyes at her mom.

“Oh nothing dear, run along now! Yeobo, take these two youngsters outside!” Mr. Park then lead the two outside. Before leaving them alone Mr. Park said, “Bring her back in one piece by 8 sharp understood!”

“Aye aye captain!” Luhan saluted. “Oh and some friendly advice,” He leaned to his ear, “My daughter is a bit dense so you better make your move now young man,”

“Yes sir I will,”

“Now what was that? That whisper whisper thingy?” she asked looking back and forth at her dad and at Luhan.

“Nothing dearie just some fatherly advice now come on,” He said and grabbed her hand. “Seriously Luhan what is with this sudden treat, did you finally decided to stop being the spawn of the devil and live as a good man?”

He faked a laugh, “My my dearie, actually I’m taking you out because this old movie house will be showing romeo and Juliet today and I bought tickets thinking it might help us for our oration,”

“Oh wow so you do care for our project aw how noble,” she said full of sarcasm.

“Hm dearie your sarcasm sounds y,”

“ert! And why are you holding my hand!” she stubbornly pulled her hand away and kept it to herself. Luhan stopped in front of his car and opened the passenger seat for Chorong, “I thought your car was confiscated?”

“Well let’s just say it went by this, I told my parents I will take you out today and boom my keys were shoved in my face, how magical isn’t it?”

“Yeah right magical,” she went in and sat comfortably in the car. Luhan followed in and started the engine.

“Drive safely idiot, I still want to live a hundred years more.” Wearing her seatbelt she suddenly felt anxious.”Then you better get ready, because I’m fast and the furious,” oh damn.

 

“How could you sleep the whole time!” Chorong nagged as Luhan yawned and stretched his arms. The movie just ended and Chorong was so infuriated because the person who dragged her out of bed just slept the whole movie.

“I didn’t expect the movie to be boring. The novel was much more interesting.” Luhan said and combed his messy hair. Hm he is handsome. She thought but then instantly slapped her self. What were you thinking???

“why are you slapping yourself?” he asked, “n-nothing!” she stuttered.

“I didn’t knew you were into books,” she alleged trying to change the subject. “Well as you can see dearie, you don’t know much about me.”

“So you’re into poetry?” assumed by Chorong.

“Yes and no I am not gay, I’m too handsome to change my gender.”

“Just because you’re into poetry makes you gay idiot,” she playfully punched his shoulder and the boy could only smile, “So you’re okay with me being into poetry?”

“Yeah I mean it’s cool.”

“So you’re indirectly saying that I’m cool.” He laughed and received a stony stare from Chorong, “I’m just kidding dearie!”

“Stop calling me that!” she complained and covered her ears, “It’s annoying.”

“Not a chance,” the two were as usual bantering until Luhan’s phone started to ring.

“Excuse this prince for a second peasant.” He said. Walking away, he was making sure he wasn’t in earshot.

This gave the opportunity for Chorong to check her phone as well. She rolled her eyes at her inbox who was mostly Eunji spamming her with texts like:

WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU’RE OUT WITH LUHAN??? – jung eunji 3:15pm

HOW’S THE DATE??? – jung eunji 3:24pm

WHY AREN’T YOU REPLYING??? – jung eunji 4:05pm

ARE YOU TWO KISSING??? – jung eunji 4:14pm

OH MY GOD ARE YOU TWO MAKING OUT??? – jung eunji 4:15pm

WHY ARE YOU NOT RESPONDING??? – jung eunji 4:19pm

YOU BETTER MAKE IT UP TO ME PARK CHORONG!!! – jung eunji 4:38pm

OH MY GOSH WHERE ART THOU??? – jung eunji 5:04pm

And her mom leaving a plentiful encouraging texts,

Luhan is a good guy. – omma 3:10pm

How is it going honey? – omma 4:57pm

I’m so happy for you two. – omma 5:28pm

She felt like throwing her phone. But then she saw an email notification and she knew it was from her mr. Anonymous. She smiled widely before opening the message.

Dear chorong,

Hm yes I was surprised by the sudden email but nonetheless I’m quite happy that you responded.

I wont tell you why I know you so much, let’s just put to thinking that, that’s just how much I like you. No scratch that, like is too weak, I love you. I love you Park Chorong.

 

Oh so you want to know more about me? Hm why don’t you go down a bit this Monday on the school library, I’ll be waiting.

Yours, and will always be yours,

Mr. Anonymous.

 

“Monday here I come,” She grinned before tucking her phone back to her bag.


hey guys, so this wasn't such a good chapter i think??? or was it?? I just wanted to have a chapter about something showing the closeness between the xi's and parks for me to insert the email and yeah blah blah.

tomorrow i'll be posting double updates ( hopefully, cross your fingers! ) because friday will be busy and so is the next following weeks ugh.

Im receiving much comments and it makes me so so so so happy! i sarang you all! if i get more comments tho i might make it triple update for tomorrow! /insert luhan's signature wink.

bye dearies,

subscribe and comment! (upvote ahuhu)

-secretblossom