Chapter 8

Anything For You

Location: Unknown.

Victoria looked out from her boucany, letting the wind blow past her face as she closed her eyes. 

Yuri.  I love you.

This Jessica girl that you love so much…I don’t understand. 

You said you would love me forever and that our love would never change.

A tear escaped from her eyes, but she quickly wiped it away. 

“I’ll find a way.  Even if you don’t want to see me, I will find a way.”

 

*Flashback: a week ago

“Yuri.”  Victoria knew that Yuri would be strolling on the streets around this time.

“I already did what you want.  I broke up with her.” Yuri was frustrated.  “I don’t want to see you.”

“But—

“I said I don’t want to see you.” Yuri began walking away, but Victoria grabbed onto her wrist, not letting go.

“Yuri.  You know what I want.  I want to be with you.  I want us to start all over again.  What do you say?”

“That day that you hurt the people close to me was that day that we ended our relationship.  There’s no going back, what’s done is done.” Yuri’s face showed no expression. She didn’t want to remember the past.

“Jessica—

“Hey, that was part of our deal.  If I leave her, you would back off and not hurt her. You promised.”

“Yes, so that we can be together.” Victoria pleaded.

“I didn’t plan on us being together. Look. Let’s get this cleared. Yes, we had a wonderful past together, but that was then, this is now.”

Yuri placed her hands on Victoria’s Shoulders.  “You need to stop living in the past.”

“I know what I did was unforgiveable, but I did it because I truly love you and that I would do anything just to be with you.”

Yuri stood there, still very much enraged and losing her patience.

“Goodbye, Victoria.” Yuri left.

Victoria watched as Yuri walked further and further away till she disappeared from the streets like how their relationship dwindled till there was nothing left.

Jessica is still in her heart and she won’t let go.  Kwon Yuri.  I guess this is it.  Are we really over?

Her heart may be crushed, but she grinned.  Promises are meant to be broken.

“I don’t think we are over until I say we are.”

She started laughing to herself, turned the other way, and left.

*End Flashback.

///

Yuri laid on her bed.  Seeing Victoria made her heart ache.  It brought back so many emotions and memories that she thought she had erased.  The pain she went through when Victoria did the unthinkable.  Yuri loved her.  Victoria was just too much for her to handle right now.  She didn’t want her anywhere near Jessica.

Yuri closed her eyes, wishing that this was just a bad dream.