Chapter 14

Anything For You

Taeyeon and Tiffany decided to quickly get some food since all of them were starving, leaving Jessica alone with Yoona.

Yoona broke the silence. “Yuri unnie really cared about you.”

Jessica turned to face Yoona.  She wanted to be angry at her, but she knew it wasn’t Yoona’s fault. 

“Tiffany unnie told you everything right? When you saw us together all of those times, it was all an act.  Yuri unnie didn’t know how to keep you away and that she figured by breaking up with you and making you angry at her would work.”

“Babo.” That was all Jessica could say.  Her eyes started to get teary, but she held it back.

“Please forgive her.  I can see how much you mean to her and how much she means to you.”

Jessica gave a small smile.  “I’m not mad at her anymore…or you.”

Yoona smiled.  “I’m afraid I haven’t properly introduced myself.  My name is Im Yoona.”  She stuck out her hand. 

Jessica did the same, “Jung Jessica,” and returned the smile. 

Taeyeon and Tiffany came back with the food and were surprised to see Yoona and Jessica on good terms.  They ate their food.

///

The emergency light went off and Jessica sprang from her seat.

“How is Yuri?”

The doctored said, “She is very lucky. The knife missed her heart by a quarter of an inch. Due to the major blood loss, it may take awhile for her to wake up.  Because the cut was so deep and near her heart, she is still in a critical condition.”

Jessica thanked the doctor.  The four went into Yuri’s room.

///

They were worried for Yuri, hoping that she would wake up soon.

Jessica never left her side.  Even though the major issues were resolved, Yuri was still unconscious.  Then Yuri started coughing.  The machines started to beep. 

Jessica started to panic. “YURI!”

Taeyeon shouted, “Quick. Get help!”

Yoona went to get the doctor and nurses and they came rushing in and told them to get leave the room for the moment. 

Jessica was pained.  She didn’t want the last thing between Yuri and her to be about their “argument”, stupid misunderstandings, and secrets.