Chapter 6

Anything For You

Yuri went to the VIP room at the club, away from the loud beats of music and people.  She plopped down on the leather couches. She didn’t know what to do. A day with Victoria still here, Jessica was still in danger, but going near her could possibly put her in more danger.  She ordered drinks, lots of it, and drank till her heart’s content.  Tears started flowing from her eyes.  Yuri thought she could control her emotions, but it was too difficult for her to handle.

 She door clicked, but she was too lost in her thoughts to notice. Tiffany quickly went to Yuri and hugged her. She received a call from the bartender about Yuri drinking a little too much.  Tiffany got there as soon as possible. Tiffany hasn’t seen Yuri like this ever since Victoria. Yuri is actually a warm person. She knew about Yuri’s fear of commitment because of what Victoria has done, but Jessica was able to cause her to be open to it again.

Yuri started to laugh. She was scaring Tiffany.  

“Why am I so weak, Fany? I use to be so… strong…what happened?”

“Yuri, you’re not weak.  Things just happen. Love is complicated, but you shouldn’t give up.”

“If love does this to you, I don’t want any of it.”

///

Tayeon and Tiffany have been worried about Yuri, but all they could do is just be there for her when she needs them.  Yuri’s situation has dampened their spirits. Seeing Yuri like this hurt them.  Yuri, like Jessica, stayed indoors.  The only difference was that she resorted to alcohol to heal her pain, but everyone knows it’s just an illusion that pain is gone. They were a bit frustrated.  But since they were close friends with Yuri, they would always support her. The situation is beginning to spread to them. Who knew Yuri’s problem would cause those around her to get involved, whether physically or emotionally.

“I hope Yuri could pick herself back up.”

Taeyeon sighed. “It’s not gonna be easy.  I don’t think Victoria would let her off that easy.”

The two were sitting down at the café, taking a break from everything that’s happening. 

“Can’t we do something Taeng?”

“I don’t know.”

“The past has caught up to Yuri.  I think we should tell Jessica about it. I mean, keeping it away from her is just unfair.”

“I know Fany. But maybe keeping it away from her will keep her safe.”

“I still think we need to inform Sica about this.”

“Yuri’s just protecting her.”

Tiffany took a sip of her drink. Taeyeon did the same and kept staring at Tiffany.  Even the smallest of her gestures can captivate Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry Taeng. I’m just a bit frustrated.”  Tiffany gave Taeyeon one her of her eye-smiles.

 Taeyeon broke out of her trance. Tiffany’s eye-smile made her heart flutter a bit. I can’t be thinking about Tiffany when Yuri’s in trouble. “It’s o.k. Fany. It’s getting to me too. Whatever happens, we need to help Yuri.” Taeyeon smiled.