Chapter 4

Anything For You

Yuri went to her office and sat in her seat.

Knock. Knock.

“Come in,” Yuri said.

“Hey Yul.”

Yuri smiled at the familiar face. “Hey Taeng. What brings you to my office today?”

Taeyeon returned the smile. “It’s not weird to visit their partner at work is it?”

Yuri chuckled. Taeyeon and Yuri have been business partners for years. They started their own business together after going to business school and barely having enough to spend. But now, they are one of the most successful businesses in Korea.

Taeyeon sat in the chair in front of Yuri’s desk.  Yuri was thinking about Jessica again. She turned to face Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon, I need to tell you something.  She’s back.”

Yuri told Taeyeon about her meeting with Victoria. Taeyeon didn’t know what to say. Taeyeon and Tiffany have witnessed Yuri go through a tough time after Victoria.  These three are very close friends.

“I’ve told Tiffany already that she’s back. I don’t know what to do now. I’m afraid Victoria will do something to Sica.” Yuri had on a worried expression. “You know how she is.”

Taeyeon nodded.  She definitely knew. Victoria was capable of doing anything. “I’m sure nothing will happen to her. You broke it off with Sica.  She won’t go after her now.”

Yuri slouched in her seat. “I hope so.”