Sweet Dreams

Decisions

 

                                                                   

 

 

 I laughed at how unreal this situation was. i covered my mouth with both hands ad just laughed more.

"whats so funny?"as he pulled back.

"nothing, im,..just really happy."

"you make me really happy too!"as he winked and gave this weird pedo grin. i became suddenly weirded out, and to make things worse, he did his 'push push' dance.  I couldnt help but cry, it was too funny.

I then began to walk slowly back to the stair case, "we should probably get going, we shouldnt keep Mak waiting or think we ran off without him." Jhope nodded and followed me down to the ally back into the building.

***

"where did you guys go?" asked Mak a he put hands on his hips, well if he had any.

"uh, jhope just showed me around, Mak, can we go home now?"

"sure thing sweetie" he then grabbed his keys and headed to the car to start it up. i glanced at Jhope, he was staring in Maks direction with 1 brow raised. I laughed again and lightly punched him in the arm and followed Mak to the car.

When i arrived at the apartment i got out the car and thanked Mak for the night out anfd smiled and waved bye to jhope and headed for the front door.

"hey! hey! ya ya ya ya!"jhope ran out the passanger seat and ran up to me and snatched my phone out of my hand.

"what are you doing!?"

"giving you hope!" he yelled loudly as he continued to stare deeply at my phone then suddenly  took a selca of himself. "ah, i look good!"he pulled out his phone and typeed something quickly on it and shuved it back in my pocket. "here, check your phone in about an hour, okay?"

"uh okay"

"dats mai geol" he said in his horrid english and winked as he patted my head and went back to the car Mak and next thing you know they were gone.

***

I opened the door slowly to our appartment and cringed everytime the door creeked. i closed the door quietly behind me and looked at my phone to see what time it was. it was 3am. ökay good, they should be asleep", but as soon as i turned around all the lights suddenly came on.

"aw shiet!" i yelled and fell backwards at the sudden lights and eyes looking at me.

Eunmi pulled me up and dragged me to the bed room with everyone following behind and they shut the door. "WHERE WERE YOU THIS TIME?!"

".... with Mak and Jhope o.O..."

"HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!?!?!?!" as Yerin tackled me in curiosity.

"ah! yerin! seriously?! and id ont know! it just..happened!"

"your such a player xD"

"no im not Kyungmin ;~;"

"okay well then tell us what happened!"as Mai pushed me lightly and began laughing. I then explained everything but before i could get to the part where Jhope took my phone, i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. 

"um, excuse me guise i have to use the bathroom!" i ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind, sat on the floor, and pulled out my phone. When i first my screen the first thing that popped up was the selca that jhope took, the fool set it up as my wallpaper. I then when to see my texts and it from "My Hope"

" miss me yet? haha~ i stole your number and made it mine, hue hue. Im so cheesy, ahhhhh its weird, but im sure you like it. But for today, thank you for your presense. You are forever my Jeolla-do! But, on a more serious note, you cannot tell anyone that your my second home. If manager-nim finds out, i dont want them to punish you! Keep me as your little secret! sleep well! <3 hehehehe"

I was happy and kind of sad, what was he saying exactly? i wanted to text back but wasnt sure what to say. I got up and flushed the toilet and then ran the sink to make it sound like i actually used the bathroom then made my way back to the bed room.

"So what happened next!?"

"did he kiss you!?"

"does Mak like you too or?!" i smiled then wiped the smile off my face realizing i couldnt say anything else.

"oh its nothing guise, i think jhope just drank a little too much, he smelt of alchohol slightly so Mak drove him back to the dorm. Dont take any of it seriously. Welp, im heading to bed!" i could only lie to them, not for my safety, but for Jhopes, what if he got in trouble because of me? then i kinda glared to myself, "what the hell di Mak mean by sweete e.e"

Everyone headed to bed and the lights went off. it was a long day and i just wanted to sleep.

****************

 I woke up feeling refreshed, i stretched and almost punched Kkamagwi on the face. I looked down to my phone and saw 16 unread texts.I thought it was an emergency and immediatly checked them. turns out it was from Jhope, they were sent 3 hours ago, it was currently 9am.

"hey

hey

hey

ya!

why arnt you up yet?

hey

hey

jeolla-do...

ya!

yaaaa

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

stop ignoring me

RESPOND TO OPPA

wait, your probably still sleeping

its early isnt it? well respond as soon as you get  up! i wanna talk with you~" 


I threw my phone on the floor, as cute as that was, it made me want to go back to bed.I got up and got dressed and picked my phone back up and replied.

"yes?"

"haha, miss me?"

"mmm..

"its okay i know you do! anyway, get you and all the girls and meet infront on that one french cafe!"

"why?"

"dont question me Jeolla-do, trust your hope."

"fine, when?"

"tonight, at 9pm."

"why so late?!"

"YA! TRUST HOPE!"

"Well, we have plans tonight at 9."

"where are we going?"as Eunmi stuffed half a roll of kimbap in her face.

"french cafe"

"i thought u hated french xD"

"i do Kyungmin, but were going there apparently

"why tho?"

"i guess we'll find out when we all get there."

 We spent the rest of that day being lazy and just talking. When 8pm hit we got ready in comfortable cloths and by 8:30 we headed out the door, Since we dicided to walk there, it was gonna take about 20-25 minutes to get to the cafe. 

 When we arrived Mai was about to step into the cafe.

"were not going in"

"what, why? i thought we were eating here?"

"uh, um, no were waiting here."

"for what? or who?" i felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Jimin.

"Jhope hyung couldnt make it himsel but he sent me to bring you girls back."and he have his cute aegyo smile.

"back? back where?"

"he didnt tell you? the dorm."

 THE DORM!?! I wasnt expecting that answer! Jimin then kindly and sweetly led us to their dorm building, of course mostly talking to Mai majority of the time. As soon as we walked threw the door of their apartment popcorn was flug at our faces.

"BOTH MANAGER-NIMS ARE GONE! one is on vacation and the other fell suddenly ill! we're free tonight!!1 ahahaahahaa~~~!!!" V began to fling more popcorn at us and he ran on and off the couches in a hot pink t-shirt and bright blue shorts.

 one of the pop corn pieces landed in Rapmons lap as he sat on the other end of the couch, he picked it up and popped it in his mouth, "anyway, basicly, since were free. wanna have a movie night with us?"' 

"hayo yeah! lets watch something scarey!" kkamagwi threw herself on the same couch as rapmon.

"oh they did come! good, because i think i made too much for just the seven of us." Jin stepped out their small kitchen with a stained white grilling apron. "you girls wouldnt mind rice with just meat? i would have prepared more but our fridge is pretty empty hm hm"

"oh, its okayyyyy Jinn haha~" Yerin was so starstruck i swear she sounded drunk.

"help yourselves if you wish"

"UGH! FOOOOOOD!"Eunmi wasnt bashful and ran to the kitchen. V ran up to JIn and went right in his ear, "Hyung, gamsahapnidahhhhh~~~" in a whispery old man voice. JIn looked at V fuuny then laughed and hit him in the back of the head and pushed him in the kitchen. Once everyone had their food they all sat down. it was almost a perfect patteren of boy girl boy girl. I realized each girl sat next to member they liked best, whether they sat on the couch or the floor. I looked around and didnt see Jhope anywhere. Suga already pop the dvd in the dvd player and sat next to Kkamagwi and shared a huge bowl of popcorn with her. I silently crawled to the side of the couch where Rapmon sat at, "pst, Rapmon, wheres Jhope?"

"oh yeah, hes in the shower, he'll be out shortly. he takes his time"

"oh okay, just curious"i crawled my way back to the furthest back of their living room when they had this single cchair that was apart of their couch set. I crawled into the large soft couch chair thing, when i sat in it i realized it rocked back and forth and rocked myself as i saw the movie start

"hey, surin, since your back there, can you turn the lights off?" i nodded and did as Suga asked then sat back down. About 15 minutes threw the movie, i felt water drops hit the top of my head, when i looked up, i saw jhope standing behind the couch but looking over  the back of the seat smiling at me. i whispered, "ur hair is wet, water is landing on my face"i used the sleeve to my hoodie to wipe off the water off my head.

"haha, here get up" i stood up then Jhope flopped himself on the seat.

"heyyy, where am i supposed to sit now?"

"the floor, haha! no no im just messing with you, here u can sit right here!"he moved his legs to one side leaving a small gap on the side.

"i wish i was that thin! but theirs no way of me fitting right there unless i sit sideway."

"then sit sideways"

".... no -.-"

 "ah, your such a silly girl come here!" he pulled me towards him and had me sit side ways on the small space and threw my legs over his lap and hugged me äround my shoulders and arms as the side of my head fell into his shoulder. "happy now?"

"honestly, it feels weird. and your hair is wet, which is making me cold." and his wet hair began to drip on my legs.

"im sorry" he let go and quickly puuled off his hoodie and covered me as mch ads he could and then hugged me again and layed his head on top of mine and rocked the chair back and forth slowly. "Surin  ya, are you even wa6ching the movie?"

i kept looking at my covered legs, "no, i honestly dont really like scary movies, i prefer action or comedy."

"aha, dont be a scardy cat~" 

"i do what i want"and i pulled out my phone and plugged in my ear phones and put one ear in the ear that wasnt on his shoulder and next thing i know i woke up.  It was 12:30, everyone was on the couch or the floor knocked out. Everyone fell asleep on or next to each other, unless your V, Eunmi fell asleep leabing on his shoulder, but V had his head leaning back with a chunk of rice still stuffed in his cheek. I just glared at him..."...ewww e.e"  Kookie and Kyungmin fell asleep on the floor sharing a  pillow,  JIn fell asleep on his arm while Yerin slept  next to him faceing his direction in a ball covered in a blanket. Jimin and Mai fell in a deep sleep on the floor next to each other, Jimin fell asleep on his stomach and Mai on her side.  Suga had one hand in the bowl of popcorn and the other around Kkamagwis soulder. Rapmon went doen leaning on his hand while Baesai fell sleep comfortably next to him.

 I looked down to my legs realizing i was still next/on jhope. His hair was fully dry and a little poofy from not brushing it since it dried. I giggled silently to my self and brushed it lightly the best i could with my fingers. I stopped when he flinched a little in his sleep.  His arms where still around me, he had his fingeres locked together andfell asleep that way. I felt safe, i recovered my arm that iused to brush his hair with the sweater he covered me with and layed my head back down on his shoulder. When i did that he moved and let out a deep breath and readjusted the posotion of his head to lean back on top of mine. i smiled and fell back sleep.