Come With Me

Decisions

                                                                           

 

After J-hope finished messing around, I sent him home before he would get his in trouble again. I went to go sit at the desk and began to smile to myself. I took out my phone to see I had a missed call. When I unlocked my screen I saw it was Mak. "Oh Mak!" I threw myself back and slapped my hand against my forehead, I completely forgot! How was I supposed to tell him...? I mean...we weren’t even dating...right?

 I sighed and turned in the chair thinking, I turned and turned until I laid my eyes on the little origami gifts I had set at the corner of the desk, "Ugghhhh!!! Mak don’t do this to me!" I then slammed my face on the desk. Why is this so complicated?

***************************************

 After I started seeing J-hope again, we were even more secretive about it, which meant we rarely ever saw each other or made contact. I would become really impatient at times when I would see the other girls texting and meeting up with Bangtan every so often while I had to suffer it out. But he was worth the wait so id forces myself through it. 

I wasn’t quite sure how I was going to talk to Mak though, so I went to Eunmi, seeing if maybe she could give me some advice, I didn’t know what to do anymore. "Unnie...”

"Hm?" she was lying on the couch flipping thru the channels.

"Can you help me with something?"

She sat up to listen better, "sure! And what would that be?"

"Well, since Jhope is back, I’m not sure how to talk to Mak...”

"Hm, well the only thing I can really tell you is to be 100% honest with him. You liked him, but you didn’t exactly LOVE him."

I looked at her wanting to complain, "I knoowww! But that sounds so mean! And it’s not like I want to completely drop him, even if we don’t date I still care about him to an extent ya know?"

"Well, I don’t know Surin, that’s all I can tell you."

 I came to realize I would have to clear things up with Mak eventually. I planned on telling him today, just to clear our relationship between each other. I wanted to clear things up, but then I didn’t want to, maybe it was because I still cared for Mak. My feelings for Mak became suddenly blurry when J-Hope came back, so I think it would be best if I make things straight before my feelings get out of hand and I end up hurting Hopey or Mak more than was already needed. 

 I was in the mood for some coffee and decided to go to Starbucks with Eunmi and Mai just to talk while all the other girls were out doing their own thing. I got an iced coffee while Eunmi and Mai got some sort of tea or something. We sat at our own little table in the back corner away from everyone. I looked up to see some guy with bright orange hair at the register with 2 other guys with black hair. "Uh, is that...?"

Mai turned around, "JIMIN!" she gasped then covered hoping that their wasn’t any fan girls there that heard.

When bangtan heard that they flinched and ducked hoping no girls would come running towards them, but when they realized that the store was practically empty, Jimin looked around to see who called his name. When he saw Mai he started laughing and came to our table, with V and Rapmon behind.

"Ah~ahahahahaa Maiiiiii~!" Jimin came running towards us with his cute eye smile and arms open wide ready for a hug. She stood up and gave him a hug and let him sit next to her. Mai and Jimin sat across the table from me and Eunmi, till V came by and scooted me over a seat so he could sit between me and Eunmi. 

"Hey move"

"Excuse me?"

"I said move e.e"

"What if I say no?"

"What if I spit in your drink?"

"EW! Fine!" I didn’t feel like dealing with his nasty self and just moved over a seat, then that left one seat open right in front of me, and there sat Rapmon. I looked to my left afraid straight forward at Namjoon thinking he was probably mad at me about the whole issue a month ago. But when I looked to my left, V was right there, staring at me with that same look.

"Would you stop!?"

" e.e ... no."

"EUMNI PLEASE TELL HIM SOMETHING!"

"Ugh V!"

He turned his head to look at Eunmi with his ugly little smile.

"Leave her alone before she hurts you~" and she shoved a muffin in his face.

I just rolled my eyes then looked forward, forgetting Rapmon was there. “Oh! Um...uhh...Hiii~?"

He raised his brow at me then sipped his drink, “How you been Surin?"

"Good...I think o.e"

"Well, that’s good, where you heading after this?"

"Well, I planned on going to the studio later."

He was looking down at his phone, “great so you’re not busy?"

"Well, kind o-"

"Good because I just got a text from J-hope saying to take you back to the dorm."

"What!? What for? How does he even know I’m here with you guys?"

"I told him not 2 minutes ago."

"I feel stalked...YOU STILL HAVNT TOLD ME WHY!"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don’t know." he stuck his straw back in his mouth chugging his coffee. "So I guess we should get going."

"Your managers?"

"We don’t have schedule for a while so they're not really on our backs. You'll be fine."

V and Jimi got up and said bye to Eunmi and Mai because they had to leave as well. The girls just said they’d meet me back home, so they went on their way and I followed the guys back to the dorm.

 Walking back was sort of awkward? I ignored V on purpose for the pure fact that I didn’t want to murder him on accident. I still felt awkward around Rapmon, even though he didn’t seem mad, I felt guilty for getting them in semi trouble that one day. So it was just Jimin left, being the nice dork he is, he came and talked to me the entire time back to their dorm.  I really like that squishy kid...kid...even though he's older than me...heh.

We took some back roads to get to the dorm and arrived there a little after 20 minutes. Rapmon took out his keys and unlooked the door allowing me to walk in first with the 3 following behind. 
When I walked in the first thing I saw was Jungkook on the floor playing Grand Theft Auto with Suga sitting on the couch on his laptop with his head phones on messing with his Cubase (audio editor). I didn’t see J-Hope and Jin anyway. I honestly felt out of place, I’m used to having the other girls with me when all of BTS is around, so I was a tad uncomfortable. 

"Ahhhh get off meee~!" 

I heard the whining yell come from a room, then came out the door was Jin with J-Hope on top of him trying to get a piggy back ride. I covered my mouth to hide my smile.

"Ah ah ah hyung! Walk after!"

"You’re too old for this Hoseok! Plus you’re the horse, YOU should be carrying me!"

"But you love me~" he smiled and rubbed his head against Jin's.

Jin only rolled his eyes then stood straight up letting J-Hope fall to the ground. He then noticed I was there.

"Annyeong Surin-ah!" he greeted with a smile

"Hello Jin! ^^"

J-Hope stood up and pushed Jin out the way, " hey! I have to tell you something!"

"Yeah! What did you want me here for anyway?"

"Hush and come here!" he pushed me into their room and eagerly sat me on his bunk bed as he stood that with this huge smile on his face. "You’re going a trip! Aha~"

I felt like it was some random joke that I didn’t understand, "what?"

"You’re going on a trip! can’t you hear!?"

"What are you talking about?"

"IM SENDING YOU OFF :D "

Okay at this point, I was honestly confused, "uh excuse me!?"

He looked excited yet impatient and sat quickly next to me, “okay okay, remember how I told you that you were gonna meet my parents? Well now you are!  Aha!"

"What!? Why?! WHEN!?"

"Surinie, you ask too many questions...  ._. And not tomorrow but the day after, and you’re going because I want you to! Aaaaaaand also because I already bought 2 train tickets SO YOU CANT SAY NO"

I rubbed my hands against my face roughly, "ugh Hoseok why didn’t you tell me earlier!?"

"....I forgot.... but here, take these ticket confirmation papers with you! I got both our seats together, but we can’t show up at the station together, at least in Seoul. I’m not AS famous in Jeolla-do so we should be fine there"

I took the papers still trying to let it sink in," but how are you going to Jeolla-do? Your schedule? "

"We just got back from our mini tour so we have about a week off. I wanted to at least spend 3-4 days with my parents. I was too upset to stop by last time were there." he smiled at me sincerely. 

I let out a deep sigh and agreed to go. He was a little too happy about it that he jumped to hug me and kissed my cheek. As he hugged me he began to jump up and down, making all this ridiculous noise, but that’s Jhope for you.

I was happy that I could make him smile, but I felt my stomach churn, oh how I was already nervous about it! What if his parents hate me? On the inside I didn't know if I was ready for this, but I guess I didn’t have a choice now.

But then a thought came back to me, I still had to talk to Mak....

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: im sorry it took so long to update! ive been busy and been coming up with ideas for my next Fanfic story after i finish this one in a couple more chapters. ^^ please forgive me! ]