FINALE: Moving On

Decisions

I saw Namjoon's text and decided not to reply. My phone let off an alarm that was coming from my calendar app. Curious, i checked it out.

 "Already!?"

 The alarm was a reminder that it was August 2nd, we had only but 1 week left to spend in Korea till we had to leave. Of course i graduated high school in May, but Mai and Yerin still had senior year to do, therefore we had to leave a little early so they could prep for their last year. Gosh,... where did the time go?

******

 I got home not too long after that and began to drag my feet up the lobby stairs to our apartment. Half way there i heard foot steps behind me. I turned my head just to see a tired Kyungmin dragging herself as well.

" Practice?"

"yeah"

"why so sudden?"

"im not sure but they had me practicing some new choreo."

"you were only gone 2 hours"

" 2 hours too long haha"

"oh well you look like you need some sleep" i was trying to unlock the apartment door.

"yeah i really do..."

 i opened the door just to have Eunmi dramaticlly grab both our wrists and pull us inside. She slammed the door behind us and brought us to the bedroom where everyone else was as well. "okay guys, i got a surprise!"

we all just kinda looked at each other then back at Eunmi, "and that is?" Mai questioned.

"Ive always wanted to go,sooooo, i got us appointments at the sauna!"

"NoWAy!" i jumped. After all the time we spent in Korea, that was like the one thing that we havnt done yet, i was totally up for it.

 The girls were all excited, if anything, we could use a little girl time to ourselves. Eunmi informed us that we'd be leaving that night, it was about 9pm and the sauna were open 24/7 so we werent in that much of a rush. We all grabbed a backback or tote and stuffed an extra pair of clothes to change into after we finish up at the sauna. We all grabbed our phones and left as is, no make up, messy hair, matching or not. At this moment, it was our girls night out and looks were the last thing we were worried about.

 We decided to walk there just because its so much more fun rather than taking a taxi. When we arrived the building had pretty glass front door so you could see customers in the clothes you had to wear in the sauna house walking around the lobby. Walking inside smelled of soap and just clean stuff in general. Kkamagwi signed us in while Eunmi paid, and the desk attendent handed us our "sauna clothes" and towels.  We put on our towels on our head the "korean way" that made you look like a sheep. We shuved the clothes we came in, in our bags then put our bags in a locker and headed for the steam room.

 The steam room was so cute, yet it felt scarey because it looked like we were walking into a tiny oven. We each took a seat and let the steam clean out our pores. 

 I leaned my head back against the wall," ugh i cant believe its our last week..."

"Wait what!? you guys are leaving me already?" Kyungmin looked perplexed. Forgetting that the rest of us were going to have to leave her eventually due to her new life as a trainee.

" GAWD I DONT WANNA GO BACK!" yerin threw herself backwards.

Mai only raised her brow at Yerin,"yeah well we got school so deal with it."

i whiped the sweat off my face, " i honestly dont know what im going to do when i get back home haha"

"Wait does that mean, were not going to see the guys anymore" -Baesai

"thanks for the reminder" -kkamagwi

"Well we still have a week so dont too depressed now" Eunmi pointed out.

"True, its your last week i have with all of you for a while, lets make memorible!" -Kyungmin

"yeah but, ima miss those loosers...*sigh*.. that big booty jimin.." - Mai

Mai's stupid comment had all of us dying.The mood began to lighten, but then someone finally brought it up. "but,.. what about Jhope?" i didnt want to answer Kyungmins question, mostly because i didnt want to think about it, and also because i had no idea.

"i um... i dont know."

 The room grew awkward and silent. "We'll be back!" broke the silence as Baesai and Mai left the stam room.

"Where'd they go?" Eunmi looked at me. I only shrugged my shoulders.

 The door soon opened again and came in both of them with a bowl of round brown things.

"The hell is that" Yerin stood to see what they were holding.

"Boiled eggs!"

"FOOOOOD!"

 The depressing suject left our minds once we stuffed our faces with food. After sitting in the steam room for a good hour, we were all extremely sweaty and walked to the bathing area.But since this whole thing was still new to us, we were kinda shocked at the fact that all the woman walked around the bathing room .

i covered my face "holy crap!"

Kkamagwi just had this look of comlete disgust on her face. Yerin on the other hand, of course, didnt care and took off her clothes and headed in the baths, " WE ARE ALL GIRLS. I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!" her loud mouth caused an ahjumma to 'shh' her. I mean, it was our last week in Korea, why not?  The girls all looked at each other kinda of hesitantly, but eventually we made it in the baths and just soaked for about another hour.

 When the baths ended, we changed back into our sauna clothing and hanged out in the lobby for a little. Some of the workers realized we were there for a couple more hours but not doing any other services. They said we could only stay if we were to do more services, but since we did what we came for, we had no choice but to go change into the clothes we brought with and leave.

 I wasnt about to let our night end so soon at only 1am. Seoul was wide awake all night, i was not going to let the advantage slip away. I convnced the rest of the girl to stick around for a few more hours and do what we can before we have to go back to America. With a unanamyous vote, off we went in the night to have fun.

 *********

 "you know, we never did go there" Kkamagwi pointed out as she stared at the Namsan Tower that sits on a hill in the center of Seoul.

"yes!!! Lets go now!" - Kyungmin

"Hold up! Namsan s known for the lockets, lets each go buy a locket and put it on top!"

We ran to the nearest trinket shop and bought a lock the fitted our style and personality best. We thanked the store clerk and made our waay towards the tower.  It looked much easier from afar but the hike up the hill was tiring. Im sure we spent at least 30 minutes just making it up that monstrasity.

 After a long tretuous hike, we finally made it inside and took the elevator to the top. Since it was around 2 or 2:30am, it was empty and we had the whole teress to ourselves. Me and Mai ran to the fence and leaned against it and stared at the night lights of the city glitter. The rest did the same.

"im really gonna miss it here.." Baesai whispered under he breath.

i looked at her smiling, " me too" i let out a laughed as i leaned on her. The moment was sentamental for all 7 of us. We pulled the lockets out our pockets and linked them all together with the exception of each one at the end. We left them open so we could link each end to the fence.  Once it was link we stepped back and just starred at it for a while.

Eunmi broke the silence," well i think i know what we need to do now." We smiled and nodded and made our way back to the bottom of the tower. We called a taxi and had him drive us to the most random spot. We asked him to park quickly in the middle of a bridge, the Rainbow Bridge to be exact. We stood at the edge,held our keys tightly, made a wish silently to ourselves, then tossed it over into the water.  That was one moment i could never forget. Next second, u see the sun slightly creeping its way to the surface of the water.

"Holy! its 5:30 am!" Baesai yelled looking at her watch.

Yerin laughed," we better go home and at least get a few hours of sleep"

"yeah im really beat.." kyungmin yawned.

 We headed back into the taxi and made our way back home.

*********

 I knocked out right away once my head hit that pillow. I felt my phone vibrate after about 4 hours of sleeping. My eye lids still felt heavy but i checked my phone anyway. It was Mak!

"meet me downstairs "

My eyes widened. I flipped the covers off and just went down in my pajamas. you could hear my  bare feet hit against the steps as i went downstairs.

"hey! woaaahh... didnt even change did ya?" Mak laughed at my appearal.

'''shut up, i literally just woke up"

"aha im sorry miss! please forgive me?" he chuckled. "anyway, i came here to tell you that im leaving for China in 6 days."

6 days? that was only the day after we left. "I thought you werent leaving till the end of August?"

"yeah, well they already purchased my ticket so im leaving like 2 weeks early. What about you?"

"About me what?"

"when are you leaving?" his tone of voice was very quiet.  His ffacial expression was the same as when he confessed to me.

i kind of just looked down, "in 5 days.."

"i thought u werent leaving till the end of august as well?"

"yeah i did, but then my phone reminded me we're not, sadly."

He stuck his hands in her jean pockets and kinda kicked the floor lightly," wow, well hopefully we can hangout one more time before we both leave. But i have to head home right now because i have a lot to pack. So i'll be going okay? and Make sure you change haha." he smiled and waved good bye,

 The news shocked me a bit and hit me like a brick that he was actually leaving. I would have stood there and sulked longer but my feet were freezing on the cold floor so i dashed up thestairs and back inside the apartment.

 I woke the girls up because we had to get up to get ready for tonight, but also because i wanted to let them know about Mak as well. 

When the girls gathered to eat breakfast, i told them.

"Mak came by."

"for what?" -Kyungmin

"He told me he's leaving for China"

" oh gawd! when!?" -Yerin

" apparently he's leaving the day after we do."

" that .." - Kkamagwi

" we still have to tell bangtan" - Mai

"Dang, i completely forgot about that!" -Baesai

stirring my coffee," i guess we have to tell them tonight"

"seems so short notice tho" -Kkamagwi

"it really is" -Eunmi

We spent the rest of our day washing clothes and cleaning around the apartment to prep for packing. When we finished we started to get ready for the special stage Bangtan was having that we were going to attend tonight. The girls got themselves done nicely. well as for me, i tried not to look like myself, cause of the whole issue between me and BigHit.

 Yerin had texted Jin earlier to find a way for us to get in backstage some how and he soon replied with "Got it!"

We soon arrived at the special concert at around 5pm with light sticks in hand to fit in more with the other fans. As soon as we settled down in our seats, the lights went off, the fanlights began to flicker, screaming happened, and the rest was honestly just a blurrr. The concert was crazy, loud, and wild.

 When the concert ended we immeidietly headed for the backstage doors, and of course some other fans attempted the same thing. But since the security was so tight there was no way we were gonna be able to sneak in and find Jin. Instead we walked out the building and  Yerin secretely called Jin so the other fans leaving wouldnt go crazy over the fact we had Jin on the phone.

"hello?"

"Jin! we cant get in! help us out!"

"ahh...ahhh hold on...umm.." the sound of the phone scrumbling around was all we heard for a while. "okay meet me at the east door, but becareful no fans follow you. i'll be waiting to open the door for you."

 We ran to the east side of the building and knocked on the door. " Jin open up, its Yerin!"

 Jin slowly cracked the door open, once he saw it was us he opened it all the way and let us inside. "here put these on" they were backstage badges. " follow me"

 We followed Jin to the waiting room where bangtan was resting. Bithit workers were passing by again and again, i took caution and pulld my coughing mask over my face to keep my identity hidden. Once the guys saw us, they seemed thrilled.

"MAI!" Jimin came running to hug Mai while the rest of us got greeted by the rest of the guys.

"Where is Surin noona?" Jungkook asked.

i just sat silently and raised my hand.

"ohhhh"

Rapmon picked up the conversation, "so how'd you girls like the concert?"

We drowned them in compliments. But Kkamagwi eventually brought up the real reason why we came backstage.

"But um"

"what?" suga leaned back.

"we're leaving back for America this weekend..."

"WHAT! WHAT! WHY!?" V started to freak the hell out.

Eunmi pulled out a samgak (triangular kimbap, or onigiri in japan) and shuved it in V's mouth,"shh calm down!"

"how come you're telling us now?" rapmon asked frustratedly.

"we..kind of...erm, forgot?" -Baesai

But as soon as Kkamagwi was gonna further explain, bangtan's dressers rushed them out the room because they had to go change, the security then foced us to leave.

"wow, rude much?" Mai brushed herself off as we pushed out one of the exit doors.

"We'll just have to call them back." -Kyungmin

 We headed back home after that and got ready to go to bed, but before that we made sure to call one of the members back. Mai pulled out  her cell and dialed up Jimin.

"Hello mai?"

"hey jimin, we need to finish talking to you guys!"

"k, let me put you girls on speaker, just dont talk too loudly, manager-nim is sleeping in the next room."

Jimin put us on speaker. "okay heres Rapmon hyung." "hey guys so whats going on?"

"hey, since were leaving next week, is it okay if we can hang out or something?" - Eunmi

"just leave that up tp us, we'll have that figured out."

From there we agreed on meeting up soon, but since the boys had early morning schedules in the morning they couldnt stay on the phone long.

***********

 The next 4 days were relevently boring, al we literally did was eat sleep and pack, and pack, and did i say we packed? Tomorrow is the day we take off and we pretty uch believed that the guys forgot about us because they never got a hold of us again. I felt kind of sad as well because not only will i not see Hopey but Mak never called back either. i had lost hope at this point and just wanted to go home before i would start crying. Believe it or not, but after thinking that they forgot us, is when my phone began to ring.

" Hello? Hoseok?"

"SUUUUUUURIIIIIIINNNNNNN!"

"aha i thought you forgot about me!"

"pft, never! just extremely busy, im sorry. but we're taking you girls out tonight, so make sure to be ready!"

he hung up before i could say even say 'bye'.  I set my phone down and reopened my packed luggage violently.

"You okay?" kkamagwi asked.

"BANGTAN IS COMING FOR US TONIGHT! GET READY!"

everyone's head peeped in the door. They then ran to their luggages and pulled out their hair brushes , make up, and an oufit.  This was our last date night with them so we made sure we all lookd our best.

i grabbed my curling wand to make my natural curls a little neater. I made a half pony take and tied it with a cream colored bow.  I then put on my summer dress that was a sleeveless cream top while the bottom was tulle aqua green color that layed at the knee alomg with some gold summer sandels. And since it was night and the breeze would often get  chilly, i brought that black hoodie along as well.

 When the clock hit midnight, i heard a knocking on the door. Yerin when to go open it," Ahh! They're here!!!" We headed out the door while Eunmi was the last to walk out so she could lock up the door. 

I ran up to Jhope and hugged him "hey!"

he smiled and hugged me back, ' hey you!"

"where are we going?" as i hanged on his neck.

"you'll see~"

The rest all walked as a close group while me and jhope followed closely behind. Where they took us i was not excepting. We came up to this rough looking building, and once we walked inside, by the sound on engines, i knew where we were.  It was a gocart track.

"omg this looks like so much fun!" Kyungmin squealed in excitement.

"yeah but why is it so empty?" Mai asked.

"we rented it out for a few hours" Jin smiled.

"i dont know about you but im gonna start racing" as rapmn was entering one of the carts.

"YEAH LESS GO!" yelled jimin in his best english.

 The next few hours of go cart racing was amazing! it was so much fun, with the exception of V being a total dumb and crashing on purpose to mess us up.

 After racing they treated to some potbingsoo. I shared my bowl with Jhope because he didnt have enough to buy himself one after paying for me.

"here have some"

"no its yours'

"boy you better eat this"  i threatened him.

"u cant make me ah-"

i grabbed him by the jaw and shuved my spoon full of the patbingsoo in his mouth. "dont talk back next time"

he laughed then kissed my cheek with his cold lips. i enjoyd being with him so much the thought of me leaving him n the next few hours never even came up.

 When we finished eating we went for a simple stroll around the city, but i realized we stood further behind the group than usual.

"what are you doing" i asked as the group grew further and further away.

he put his finger over my lips "shhhh" he stood there still staring at the group waiting to see if they would notice our absense. it seemed like they didnt. " okay lets go!" he firmly gripped my hand and pulled me in the other direction.

  i giggled, "oppa, where are we going?"

" just around, i just want it to be us tonight."

i smiled and hugged his arm as we walked.  We continued to walk until Hoseok stopped in front on this jewlery store, "hm, wanna go inside?"

knowing he had no more money on him to spend i nodded my head in agreement.

He walked up to this display of leather braided bracelets. He picked up the black one, "its nice right?"

"hmmm, i like this one better" as i picked up the white one.

"ah that one is cute for a girl."  as he took it from my hand. "Wait right here."

He went off around the front counter as we was talking to the cashier. I didnt pay much attention as i browsed more through the jewlery.

" Surin, come here" as he walked away from the cashiers desk.

"What?"

"give me your hand" i stuck out my hand as he placed the bracelet around me wrist. "i bought it for you, see and i have a one that matches, but i have the black one" as he showed me his wrist.

"i thought you had no money?!"

" i didnt, that was rapmon money that i owe him"

"oh my god Hoseok"

"its fine! i'll pay him back eventually!"

i could only laugh, this boy was rediculous. "thank you oppa, its pretty, i reallylike it." as i stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

He gripped my hand again and walked out the store down the street once more. As times passed, i felt like someone was following us, but with the large mass of people in the streets it was impossible to tell if we were or not, so i just ignored the feeling.

"whats wrong" he looked down at me (since i am like 6 inches shorter than he is).

"oh, uh nothing. So where are we off to now?"

"i was think that we go see a movie"

"what kind of movie"

"a scarey one so i would have an excuse to hold you" he laughed

i almost gagged at how cheesy that way, but  only choked on my own laughter. But as we began to approach the theater, their was a large crowd of girls in front.

"why so many girls?" i questiond

"mmm maybe theirs a new movie that Lee Joon is in, or maybe Gunsuk..."

i was about to laugh when i heard "ITS OPPA!" coming from the crowd. crap. before we knew it we were surrounded by a bunch of girla, which many of them had cameras and did not hesitate to take as many photos as they could. This brought back a horrible flash back from back in June. I was deffinantly not going to go through that again.  i attempted to run, but Hoseok's firm grasp kept me from doing so.

frantic and almost in tears i begged, "oppa, lets go!" as i tugged his arm to leave. But he just stood there still holding tight onto me.

The screams began to get louder and angrier "who is she?" "oppa why are you with her!" "shes not even pretty" "go away attention !" every negative thing you can possibly think of was being spilled out from their mouths. i could feel my anxiety building up, i just wanted to go home. " oppa please!"

"..no surin, not today." he said calmly, "you cant always run away".  He then pulled me closer. The angery voices only became louder, until he loudly yelled "YA!" the crowd then became silent. "Ilove and appreciate everyone of you, my army is beautiful andhave good hearts and treat me so well. I understand that you care and wish to protect the members, because you love them. But does my heart have no say? Can my heart not love as well?" The crow stayed quiet and thats where he left it. i stood there hiding behind him while gripping onto his shirt, afraid if i might get hurt.  He then walked away from the crowd with my still in his hand.  He kept walking forward till we got to a small back street and he finally turned around to look at me.  "you're okay" as he wiped the slight tears from my eyes.

"that was scarey" i tried saying without having that lump in my throat. my anxiety had gone crazy, i honestly was terrified.

 He placed both hands on my face and leaned his head on mine "shhh,youre fine, im right here" as he placed his arms around me. I began to feel better, but then i bursted in tears again.

"whats wrong this time?" he kindly chuckled.

 i lifted my head," oppa, im going to miss you so much!" as i used the sleeves of the sweater to cover my mouth as i cried.

His smiled disappeared, he moved my curls out of my face, "i know, im miss you so much already..but listen to me. i promise i'll - AH!"

i felt a sudden jerk. i gasped as jhope was pulled away from me. It was his manager and hitman bang.

Hitman appraoched me, " i can see you didnt hear my warning the first time, i gave you chance, and you blew it. If i ever see you around my company, around my idols, their will be far worse consequenses!"

 He stormed off but i was already too scared to say anything.

Hitman than approached Jhope, "you'll be hearing it from me tomorrow!" he then turned to the manager, "take him to the car!"

They were taking him away from me. I tried yelling but i was still in shock and my yell was too weak from crying. "hoseok... Noooo!" was my pathetic cry.

"stop! just give me a few more minutes" as he tries escaping his managers grasp. "ahh! Surin! eh!" they pushed him in the car and immediatly began to drive off.

 I started to panic, "opppaaa!" i tried yelling louder, but the car began to take off, it gained speed fast. I tried chasing after it but it was useless, there was no way i would be able to catch up with it. As the car disappeared in the distanced, i just stood there crying, useless.

 Crying, i called Eunmi, " unnnie.."

"surin i already know, we're on our way, just hold still please!"

 i hung up and waitted for them. It didnt take long till they arrived, Baesai ran up to me and hugged me.

"they took him!"

"i know, just as we were saying good bye to the guys they came and picked them up as well."

the more i thought about it the heavier my heart felt, " i didnt even get to say goodbye..."

*******

 Our flight was going to leave in 3 hours, we had no choice but to go back to the apartment dispite the situation that just happened. We grabbed our luggage and took the long weary trip to the airport.

 As we entered the airport my head was running wild. Why, why me? i only came here for vacation, not all this drama. and thanks to me, again, Hoseok might possibly loose his career. I felt useless and bothersome.

 All the girls had quietly gone through security and i was the only one left. I only kept staring in their direction. "i cant."

"Surin you cant what?" Mai asked.

"i cant, i cant just leave. how can i leave all this behind me?"  The aches and pains made me long for home, but some where in my heart i knew i wanted to stay regardless of it all.

I then heard a whisper behind me, "its okay" who was that?

i turned around, to see mak standing there.

"...Mak?"

"The one and only. I came because i never got to say good bye and i wanted to catch you before you left. Im so sorry, i got caught up with business, im sorry."

"oh no, it, its okay"

"also, im sorry about you and Jhope.'

i was shocked, how did he know? "but.. how do you?"

"i tried find you last night, i figured you'd be around town at night, and well, i saw you with him and yeah."

"Mak i wanted to tell you earlier but-"

"No i get it,we're going to be worlds apart so it wouldnt matter anyway."

"Please just dont ever think i never cared."

"i know you did" as he brushed my hair back, "but your heart belonged somewhere else."

I looked down because i wasnt sure what to say.

"but also know my love for you was never fake either. " he kissed my forehead, you're a strong girl, you can do this. And if you ever EVER need anything, i may be miles away, but im only a call away. Okay?"

i nodded as i began to tear once more. "Mak thank you, thank you so much." as i kissed him on his cheek.

He gave me one last hug, "i'll always be there for you."

I hugged him back tightly, " i wont forget"

He let go and laughed," well you bette get going before your friends and the plane leave you."

I nodded and walked thru securirity. Once i got passed security, before Mak could disappear i let out one last yell, " GOOD BYE BIGMAC!"  and that was the last time i saw Mak.

 The ride back home was the longest ride of my life. I would look at my phone just to see jhopes selca that he took as my screen saver. My heart ached knowing that i never said goodbye. I spent countless nights back home crying, wishing i could see him atleast one more time. all that ever ringed in my ear was what Hoseok last said to me " i promise i'll..."... promise what? But i guess it was too late to find out.

*****************

>> 3 Years Later <<

 My life has changed dramaticly since that summerMy life had begun a new. I first started off with my appearence. The once long black frizzy hair i had, i had cut to my a little past my shoulders and died a caramel brown. And after graduating college i was able to move back to Korea, but this time Busan. And to this day i still keep contact with Mak. After moving back to America previously, i found myself calling him often. But since Mak was also a trainee and futue, i refused to let my feelings grow anymore than a friendship for the sake of us both.

 As for Jhope, all contact had been lost since i left. It seems as tho the company had changed all their contact information, so even the girls had lost ll contact with BTS.  But since my liife was so busy when i went back, i wasnt able to keep up with Bangtan, plus it was to painful to go back to. So i never did find out what happened to Jhope. I only prayed that Hitman had spared him his career as a member of bangtan. But for the sake of memories, regardless how bad it got, i kept the leather braclet and wore it often.

 But my life in Busan is relaxed and easy. I hadnt dated again ever since i left Korea last time, and wasnt planning on it any time soon.

 One day after work i decided to take the taxi home since the cold winter weather began to kick in. I asked the taxi driver to me to my apartment building by giving him the address. on the way there he stopped to pick up 2 more passangers. I slid over so the two men could sit down. they had scarfs and shades, but many korean males did so i payed no attention to it.

 Soon the taxi driver was coming up my street.

"thats a nice bracelet" said the guy next to me.

"oh thank you!"

"i have one just like it", he pulled out his arm, and he was wearing a black one.

As he pulled his arm out the taxi driver stopped infront of my building, i immediatly got out because i was running behind.

 The taxi began to pull off again as i walked up to front door of my apartment when i heard a screech. I turned around to see the taxi came to a sudden stop. One of the guys stepped out and just stared at me.

"um, can i help you?" i was starting to freak out a little.

he walked a little closer, "is that you?"

"excuse me but i think you have the wrong person!" i quickly tried getting inside before this creep would touch me or something.

 Next thing you know the other guy pops out the taxi, "Hoseok what are you doing!? we have a schedule to get to!"

Thats when i froze andd turned around.

"Surin?"

"Ho-..seok?"

He took off his shades and came up to me. "oh my gosh, Surin, i , i"

i turned fully around, "you what?"

"i....i am so sorry"

"for what?"

"i couldnt protect you,  i couldnt even, i-"

"no i should say im sorry, i cost you your life career."

He chuckld, i was suspended for 6 months, but ive been back on stange since."

"yes because i wasnt here."

He just stared at me sincerly for a while.

i raised my brow laughing, "What are you staring at?"

"Surin, i never stopped loving you." he pulled out his bracelet, " you were on my mind everyday, and to this day there are days where you are the only thing i think of, and i cant sleep because i have no idea where you are, what your doing, or if you even love me too still."

i looked down at my bracelet, " Hoseok, i have never stopped loving you. but thing is, i cant love you.'

his face was perplexed and saddened at the same time, "what? what do you mean?"

"i love you with all my heart, but im not going to risk all youve worked for."

"Surin it was only 6 months"

"Are you a fool? it may be 6 months now, are you going to keep doing this till you kicked out?"

"id give that all up for you!"


next thing i knew was my hand go across his face. i had never once slapped him, he was just as shocked as i was. "do you hear yourself?! Do you not concider how your members will feel, that worked just as hard as you have to bring you up to the top? Or your fans which are the ones that are making you so successful? Does none of this come into consideration? Do you think i want to live with that guilt and a bunch of angry fangirls threatening my life on a daily basis. Is that what you really want?"

I didnt mean to come off so agrressive.

"all i ever wanted was you."

I looked him sincerly in the eyes as i felt my eyes water, i said quietly, "but you cant."

He looked at me then turned around rubbed his face, paced around and came back, with watery eyes. "Surin i love you."

I started to cry, " Hoseok, dont"

"why cant you love me back?"

"i do love you! But i shouldnt, why cant you understand that."

"none of it. i dont understand any of it"

i grabbed him by the coat and kissed him. "you mean the world to me, but i love you so much, thats why im letting you go..." i pulled out my wrist and began to take off the bracelet, and put it in his hand. "We never did get to say good bye, but...noww we have that opportunity."

 He starred at the bracelet in his hand, you heard hear him crying. "Is this what you really want..?"

"no, not at all. But its what needs to be done." i could feel the tears tha trickled down my cheeks freeze due to the cold air.

He whiped his fine and nodded his head," fine...fine" He pulled me into his arms and gave me a long deep kiss for the last time.

 In that kiss alone a fely my entire heart crumble, shatter, tear into pieces, feeling my chest cave in. I wanted to take it all back, but deep in my heart i knew this what was best for both our sakes.

When he lifted his lips from mine, he put the white bracelet on his wrist and placed the black one on mine, then leaned his forhead on mine breathing heavily, he whispered only loud enough for only the 2 of us to hear, " good bye my Surin". He pecked my forhard. He then turned around and walked towards the taxi, closed the door behind him and the taxi drove off and disappeared in the distance. that was the last time i ever saw Hoseok again.

 And every day, when i look down at that black leather bracelet, i am only reminded of the day when i made the hardest Desicion of my life. One Disicion i wish i didnt have had to make.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: AND THTS THE END OF MY STORY! i hope you guys all enjoyed it and i know it was NOT the ending you were excepting. I heard i made 1 or 2 people cry lolol im sorry that wasnt my intention. But if you read the whole story, thank you so much! i had a lot of fun writing this, even though it took me forever to write, i apologize, it was my very first fanfic. it was also more fun because all of Surin's friends were based of myreal kpop friends that im closest with that i had met online and had been the awesomest people ever! So thank you guis! (u know who u are xD) and if you couldnt tell, my entire life is JHOPE biased xD and Prince Mak from JJCC is one of my top 5 biases in all of kpop. but yes i hope you enjoyed it and please leave your comments below on what you thought. Love and thank you so so so much! <3

 - Jocelyn