I Still Care!

Decisions
 
 
                                     
 
 
 I woke up kind of late that morning since the fan meet/sign wasn’t till a later in the day. I went to go shower then wore a sleeve less white graphic shirt with a black pair of girl basketball shorts. I then went out and bought a small gift bag and brought it back and put Jhope's hoodie and his money in it. I sat back in bed and began writing a letter to go with the "gift". I was honest with him, myself, and my heart in the letter. When I finished it, I signed it, folded it nicely, then sealed it in an envelope and stuck it in the bag. 
 
 
 Everyone was still in a deep sleep, with the exception of Simba, he was in the shower. I decided to wake Mak and Eunmi up already, it was 12:42 and the meet was at 2:30 and I didn’t want to be late.  Eunmi didn’t take too long, but with her possibly being able to see V today, she fixed herself up a little more than usual. I walked backed to the bed to see Mak still knocked out.
 
"Mak! Get up!" I pushed him off the bed again.
 
"Ah! You know, normal people would shake me awake!"
 
"Yeah well I’m not normal. But hurryyyyy up! I wanna get there on time."
 
"Mm, what time is it?"
 
"Almost 1"
 
"AWW SHHHHHIIIII-" he flipped off the sheets and woke everyone up.
 
Everyone was getting ready to start the day, except for San Cheong, he didn’t budge. He was still completely passed out.
 
"I’ll just put a post-it on his head telling him where we'll be. Then he can just call me and I’ll come get him when he wakes up." Eddy wrote on the post it then stuck it on San Cheongs forehead as he laid there. Kyungmin still disturbed by him having practically no clothes, threw some sheets over him to protect her eyes.
 
 We headed out on the streets of Osaka in the direction of the fan meet while I put my large shades on, and borrowed the snap back Jimin gave Mai to hide all my hair.
 
"Are you trying to look like a boy?" E.co questioned my disguise.
 
"Uhh, fashion statement!' I threw a forced large smile at him. I think I scared him. 
 
I looked on my phones GPS and found that the fan meet wasn’t too far and that me and Eunmi could take it from there. We said bye to everyone, with the girls telling us to say hi to bangtan for them if we talk to them. Then they walked off to go shopping. 
 
 The fan meet was held outside since the weather was beautiful out, the closer we got, the bigger the crowd became, full of Japanese ARMYs with a few foreigners scattered around as well. But it seemed like we were late? I asked Eunmi what time it started. She told me 2:30 yesterday, she double checked and miss read it, it started at 1:30.  I’m surprised we still got in being there that late. We decided to sit in the back, and when we looked, there they were, sitting at the table talking with a Japanese translator standing next to them. I looked at each of them and smiled, its felt like forever since I last saw them. But when I saw Hoseok, I felt my stomach knot, my chest cave in, and my legs tense up. I still had no idea how I was going to do this.
 
They sat their answering fan's questions, and doing little requests like tell them they love them or sing happy birthday to them or dance to girl groups songs. Jimin even flashed his abs for one girl and it got the whole crowd wild up. I leaned over to Eunmi, "only if Mai was here haha!"  They soon began to give mini speeches and made jokes, I couldn’t help but laugh at Jimin's and Jin's, they were so awkward. Of course Ramon and Suga gave theirs very coolly, while Jungkook was nice and soft spoken, and V, ugh, it was just...special?  Let’s just say he was being himself. Jhope gave his mini speech last before they would start the fan sign. His smile was so big, oh how I missed seeing it. He only spoke positively about everything, and always had a smile on his face. I didn’t know how he did it, to smile so much and still have a moment in life when he was in a ditch yet carry on this happy spirit all the time. Soon before he finished his speech, a fan asked him to sing his cover of NOEL's "Cheonghon"(Propose).
 
“Ah, okay, I will do my best haha~! 
 
'I told you to wait but I ignore you for a long time,
 
 Just wait little...the day will come someday...
 
 I know what you want to say
 
But I tell you now
 
You don’t have to cry~!
 
Don’t cry and lift your face up and laugh...
 
I will make you smile~
 
I will give you happiness on beside you forever,
 
Don’t be afraid~ everything will be alright!
 
Thank you for waiting me... my love
 
Before I tell you sorry but I want to say this...
 
I want to tell you this, but however I couldn't say
 
Would you marry me?
 
In the waiting you cry and I know you cry,
 
I will give to you now your love~~
 
You don’t have to cry~!
 
Don’t cry and lift your face up and laugh...
 
I will make you smile~
 
I will give you happiness on beside you forever,
 
don’t be afraid~ everything will be ok~!'"
 
 When he finished, he bowed and said "I love you! You’re my hope!" to the fans as they sat their smiling and crying and telling him that they loved him too. I looked at Eunmi and she smiled clapping, she teared slightly at the lyrics and how sweet he sounded. The shades I wore hid my facial expression, I tried to not let it get to me, I wasn’t going to cry or let my feelings get ahead of me. But I sat there with my throat tightening from not letting my emotions slip.
 
 They soon began to call people to line up for the signing according to ticket number at random, they called Eunmi's then 5 people later it was my number. Eunmi let the 5 girls go in front of her so we could stand next to each other. I held the bag in my hand, I starred at it. "I’m not going to do it."
 
"What? We came all this way, and you suddenly don’t want to anymore?"
 
"I don’t know... I just ... can't I guess." I grabbed the bag with both hands. I failed myself. I let such a simple song get to me, and I couldn’t let this go so easily anymore, maybe I should have just sent the girls to do it.
 
Eunmi let out a deep sigh then linked arms with me, "well, then should we go then?" I nodded and we walked out of line. We got looked at for passing up such an opportunity to meet BTS but we left anyway.
 
***********************************
 
 I ended up calling Mak asking where he was at; he said they were out for karaoke. He said to stay put and he'd call a cab to come get us. We waited on the curb for about 10-15 minutes till a cab came to pick us up. 
 
When we entered the karaoke place, we noticed that San Cheong was there, and with all his clothes back on. Him and Yerin where on stage dancing and singing to T-ARA's "ilove". The guys were rollin off their chair as they watch the chic San Cheong turn into a mess. We spent a majority of our day their at the karaoke place, embarrassing ourselves, but we didn’t really care since we weren’t going to see these people again. Except Simba, he seemed to be the more mature one of the group.
 
The more I looked at them the more the guys were beginning to look more like idols to me; I began to notice that they would draw attention from girls everywhere they went. I chuckled to myself; I couldn’t believe that we were actually becoming good friends with the possible next big thing in Korea. Since the rest of them were leaving back to China for training Saturday morning, I was going to talk to Mak and the girls about doing something special for them, but it was going to have to wait till tomorrow.
 
************************************
 
 It was getting late, about 11:30 so we headed to  the hotel again, but before we all walked into the lobby, Eunmi started to complain that she was hungry, then me and Kyungmin decided to go to a small little food market and we'll buy snacks for everyone to eat. 
 
"Here!" Mak said as he handed me a card.
 
"What’s this?"
 
"My credit card, use it to buy the food."
 
"But-"
 
"Stop making excuses and go get some food before Eunmi starves!" he forced the card into my hand and ran inside the building before I could give it back to him. I put the card into my bag and me and Kyungmin walked to the little market down the street. The smells were different from Korea, and hearing Japanese from every corner, I now understood how Mak felt! But it was exciting not knowing what was going on.
 
 When we walked in, we saw Japanese snacks from healthy little bento boxes to cupped ramen and candy of many different flavors! Kyungmin and I went full out and grabbed everything we could carry. We laughed because we didn’t even look at what we grabbed, we just took whatever looked attractive, we couldn't read the packaging anyway. The lady at the counter looked at us crazy as we dropped everything for check out, it took her at least a good 10-15 minutes to check everything and put it into several bags. I handed her Mak's card then started to pick up the bags. In the end, me and Kkamagwi had about 6 bags each. Well I had 7, the one with Jhope's stuff because I hadn’t had the chance to drop it off at the hotel. 
 
 As we were half way out the door with all bags in hand, we bumped into the unexpected. We both looked at each other shocked.
 
"What are you two doing here?" Suga asked as he held the door open letting us out.
 
"Uhh...welll~” I started when suddenly Jungkook showed up.
 
"Wow! HEY!!" he had a huge smile on his face when he greet us then went up to Kyungmin and gave her a warm hug, "Kyungmin! What are you two doing here?"
 
"That’s what I was just asking them."
 
As soon as I opened my mouth to happily explain ...he showed up. Jhope had the same shocked look on his face that Suga and Kookie had. It became suddenly silent and awkward.
 
"Annnny wayyyyyy~ we came here to get some food, so um, me and Jungkookie are going inside. Kyungmin, wanna come with?" Suga looked at Jungkook and Kyungmin is a way as a signal to follow him. 
 
"Uh yeah, yeah! Of course, coming hyung! C’mon Kyungmmin!" 
 
She nodded and followed the boys inside.
 
I just looked down and swayed side to side trying not to be so awkward, it was silent for what seemed forever, until it was broken.
 
"Surin-ah, what are you doing in Japan?"
 
I pulled out the envelope from the bag I was supposed to give him earlier and handed it to him with both hands, "here’s, your money. I wouldn’t use it.... it didn’t feel right. You could use it for something more useful, like your family."
 
He took the money back and looked at it, then looked back at me, "that’s not why your here, what’s the real reason?"
 
I tried looking at him, but couldn’t, "I’m here on vacation...”
 
"With who?"
 
"All the girls and some other friends..."I kind of cringed to the side hoping he wouldn’t ask who.
 
"And that would be?"
 
Crap. He asked. "You remember Mak right? Well some of his friends are visiting from China and we came here for vacation before they go back."
 
He threw his head back and let out a sigh of frustration, "so you came with other guys?? Are you sharing a hotel room too??"
 
I spoke very quietly..."well...um...maybe...yes."
 
"Surin!"
 
"What? Why does it matter so much! Why do you care?!"
 
"Why shouldn't I?!"
 
I couldn’t think of anything to say. When suddenly a guy with his dog ran by and knocked my bags over, all 7 of them. I quickly picked up the food bags, when I saw Jhope pick up something; it was the hoodie that fell out the bag.
 
"What where you going to do with this?"
 
I sighed a little, "me and Eunmi went to the fan meet today, I was going to give you your stuff back, but then I realized, well, I couldn't"
 
He had a soft patient look, "why?"
 
"...My head told me that it would be what’s best, but my heart kept telling me different." I was looking down while rubbing my arm, then decided to finally look at him.
 
 He was still starring at the hoodie, he then ped it and came up to me smiling as he threw it over my shoulders, and then nudged me to put my arms in the sleeves. As I did he said, "Well, I gave it to you, so I won’t let you give it back." HE when grabbed the collar of the hoodie and pulled it near him slightly aggressively(like playful aggressive? u nah I mean? xD) He leaned his face closer to mine, and closer and closer... close enough...just...to...
 
/riinnnnnnggggg~~~~/
 
His phone went off, he leaned back to check it, it was the manager, he was wondering what was taking the boys so long. He put his phone back in his pocket and gave a sort of nervous laugh, "it was our manager, I have to go now, we're leaving for Taiwan tomorrow."
 
"Oh, okay" I said softly as I was still recovering from the chills that just went thru my body from when he was so close.
 
He opened the door to the market and yelled for Suga and Kookie to hurry because they had to go. Before they could walk out, he moved my bangs and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. "Don’t worry, we'll figure something out."
 
I looked at him shaking my head, "But, Jhope we can't you'll-" he cut me off. 
 
"I told you I’ll figure this out! Trust your hope!"
 
The boys then walked out, Suga and Jungkook waved bye to me and Kyungmin and went running with about 2 bags of food back to their hotel.
 
When we began to walk back, Kyungmin asked me what happened and I reenacted the whole thing. She laughed and squealed for me, but then she paused.
 
"What?"
 
"But I thought you and Jhope couldn’t be together?"
 
"Yeah I know we can’t"
 
"Then does that mean you’re going to go with Mak?"
 
"What makes you say that?!"
 
"Don’t you see the way he talks to you and treats you?! I think he really likes you!"
 
"Um, I never really paid attention."
 
"Well, I’m not saying this to rush you or to sound wrong, but if you and Hopey don’t work out, you should consider Mak... just a suggestion...not that I want you and Jhope to end or anything.." 
 
"Yeah...I know what you mean...”
 
*********************************
 
 Me and Kyungmin arrived to the hotel with 6 full bags. Right when the door opened, they all came flocking towards us like a swarm taking the first thing they could get their hands on to eat. Everyone stuffed their faces with food. The bags soon became empty, and everyone was full. Everyone put 4 beds together and they all sat on the bed and watched a movie together. But Yerin and San Cheong laid on a separate bed near the right wall, and fell asleep from watching a movie together from before. Mak was in the shower, while I sat in the bed by myself. I was all the way to the left wall sitting up, reading a book on my phone. E.co stood up and shut the lights off to start a movie for all of those sitting together on the 4 beds. I got so lost in my book, I didn’t notice Mak get out of the shower until he sat in my bed next to me. 
 
"Why are you in my bed again?" I asked not looking away from my phone.
 
"Haha well there's nowhere else to sit."
 
"There's the floor."
 
"Haha well someone’s a little cold today?"
 
"Oh sorry, I’m just trying to finish this book."
 
"Oh okay, I’ll stay quiet it then." he then slouched down on his back his head slightly tilted upward to see the movie. 
 
I got so into my book I didn't know everyone went to bed already. I looked down to find that Mak had fallen asleep with his head on my lap. I didn’t know either that I had only one hand holding my phone as I read and the other on his head rubbing my fingers thru his hair. I guess it was one of those random things you do that you don’t realize until you catch yourself, kind of like how people click their pens.
 
I put my phone down. He looked to like a sleeping child. I pulled my hair behind my ears and leaned forward to look at him better. I covered my mouth with the hoodie sleeves to keep my laughter from being so loud. I began to play with his hair again as I started to think to myself about what Kyungmin had told me earlier.
 
Did Mak really like me? 
 
 
                                                                   
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
[A/N:excuse me as i cry over the picture of Mak sleeping xD]