You're Leaving?

Decisions

I walked alone down the busy streets, smiling to myself. I missed Jeolla, Yeseok, and omma & aboji already; but I was finally on my way home to my friends. Its  only been a few days since I saw them last but seems as though it was forever.

It only took me about an hour to walk back to our apartment. I walked into the lobby and made my way up the stairs with luggage in hand. I pulled my keys out of my skirt pocket, opened the door and gladly let myself inside.

"im home!" I semi shouted since it was late and I wasnt sure if anyone went to bed yet. but no response. 

I stepped into the living room to see Yerin passed out on the couch. I stuck my hand violently on her forhead.

"hey get up!"

"owe! what the-!... Surin you're home!" she greeted me with a hug. "how was the trip?!"

"pretty good I guess, " I smiled while rubbing my neck "but I was going to let you guise know all the details, but, where IS everyone? "

"Kyungmin is a asleep. I was watching a movie with Mai but I guess she headed to bed already.  the rest went out for food earlier,  I guess they hadnt comeback yet."

"Ahhh, welp, ima go to bed Yerin, once everyone is together tomorrow i'll tell you guys how the trip went. I also got some news to share~"

"ohhhh TELL ME!"

"NO!" I yelled as I struggled carrying the luggage back into our room. I shut the door quietly behind me, trying not to wake Kyungmin. Too tired to even bother with unpacking, I left my luggage on the floor and lay myself down on the bed starring at the ceiling. I was supposed to tell  Mak what I needed to say tonight but completely forgot!

I rubbed my hands against my face from frustration,  then I stopped for a second.

"wait... so he really is leaving for china"

I sat up quickly,  "is this a good or bad thing?" I wasnt quite sure how I felt about this. If he doesnt leave then this whole mess im in between him and Hoseok will get more complicated and just worsen, but if he does leave the situation will pretty much fix itself but then,well... no more Mak.

*******************
I was suddenly nudged awake by Kkamagwi.
"YOU'RE HOME!"

"AHHHH! YES. YES IM HOME. WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?!"
she had her entire self sitting on top of me.

"Well why are you home early?"
I looked to my side to see all the other girls sitting on the bed staring at me.
"Get off first and ill tell you!" As I pushed Kkamagwi and her violent ways off me. "I came early because his schedules got moved to a day early so, yeah thats why im home."

"What did u 2 do out there?" Mai raised her eyebrow smirking.

"Nothiinnnnnng .... o.O"

"How were his parents? " kyungmin asked.

"They were so nice, especially his mom she is so precious"

"Does he have a brother? " Yerin bursted in.

"No but hus older sistsr is AWESOME! we instantly clicked!"
And they kept attacking me with questions for about another 20-30 minutes until they were satisfied.

"Wowwww. Serin, you got it all going for you huh?" Eunmi teased me for the fun of it.

I laughed, but then I remembered, Namjoon. "Oh yeah,  Rapmon called me last night. "

"He did?" Kkamagwi asked.

"Yeah, ge said something about having a special stage and wanted to know if we would want to attend?"

"But,..." baesai's voice lowered, "I thought you werent allowed..."

I sighed and leaned back on both arms. "I know, but you know what? After taking that trip, im not going to let Hitman get between us."

"But, u remember,  what if you and Jhope get caught, and his punishment,  well u know, its permanent. "

"Well im not going to make it obvious but, I dont want to live in fear all the time. But regardless,  im going go this event. Are the rest of you going?"

"Well duh!" Mai snapped. This girls attitude, I loved it haha.

******************
After breakfast then later going out for lunch and to just hang out,  I decided to call Rapmon back.

I called,  but no answer. Probably busy practicing.  So I left a voice message.
"Yeah um hey, its Surin. I talked to girls, and you can garuntee to see us there!"

****************************
Once 6pm came around, I told the girls I had some errands to run real quick and would be back home in 2 hours max. I slipped on my shoes, grabbed my phone and headed out the door.

Making my way towards the studio I shot a text to Mak letting him know I was coming by. But when I came to the studio door, he was walking out of it.

"Hey did you get my text?"
"Yeah I did, but I got off early today. Did you just want to go somewhere and talk or did you want to wait till tomorrow?"

"No no thats fine, we can just head somewhere."
He nodded and off we went to his chosen destination. .. the cat café. I picked up one of the cats and carried it with me to a sofa were we both sat while I ordered a tea and Mak got his iced coffee.
I silently sipped my tea and then asked," so, China huh?"

"Yeah"
"Well, to let you know, im happy for you" I smiled
"Thanks Surin but..."
"But what?"
"I always thought I wanted to leave to hang with the guys, but after meeting you and your friends, I feel like I finally found people I grew used to."

My smile disappeared.

He was very nervous,  and with that, his australian accent came out stronger than usual, " and not only that but Surin,..um... well. Im not the type to say much of anything,  but, I think I like you... a lot. "

I couldn't look at him as he gave me his confession.  He was just making it 100x harder to tell him that Hoseok is my boyfriend.  I spinned my straw around in my drink a few times. I took a deep breath, "Mak... I. I like you too.."

"Really?"
"Yes, but"
"But what?"
"I... I dont... I mean... Mak, im going back to America,  youre going to China, and I just dont see this working out this way." I felt my heart crushing.

He looked down at his hands as he twiddled his thumbs, "I see. Its quite understandable, I had a feeling it would have turned out this way anyway."

"Mak I-"
"No, no its okay" he looked up and smiled. "I already knew this was going to happen, I just had to tell you anyway because I couldnt live with the regret of saying nothing once I leave for China."

He stood up,"well I have to call the guys tonight because I have to get some things situated before I leave, and youve been gone for a while so im sure you want to get home." He took my hand and helped me up from the sofa and walked me out the door.
"Good night miss Surin" he smiled and walked off in the opposite direction.

"Maaak!" I weakly yelled, but he didnt respond.
I turned around and began to walk home myself. I felt like total crap. My heart felt hurt and my concience unclear for some reason, I just wanted to go home.

/vvvvv...vvvvvv...vvvvv/ my phone vibrated again, I pulled it out quickly, hoping it was Mak.

"See you there."  It was Rapmon.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Only 1 chapter left! ㅠㅠ hoping to have it done within 2 weeks.
And I know im always saying this but apologies for updating really late, I opened a Kpop BTS shop on etsy and its been taking up my time along with school work. Senior year, need good grades >< please understand~♡