Big News

Decisions
                                                                
 
 
"Ah, did you even brush your teeth?!" Jhope kept blowing his breath in my face.
 
 
"I ate breakfast, went to practice, ate lunch, then came straight here soooo....NOPE!"  He kept blowing with both arms still linked around so I had no escape. When I started to get loose from his grip, he was determined not to let go. "Hahaha! You’re not going anywhere!" this time he rolled over with full body weight on me, "Doesn’t it smell wonderful hahaha!"
 
 
"Get off! You may be skinny but your heavy!"
 
 
He only laughed and hugged me even tighter. I think all our laughing cause quite the commotion because it wasn’t long till that door burst open.
 
 
"OHHHHHH MAAAAAAAA GAAAAAAAAAWWWWDDDDDD!!!!!! What are you two doooing?!?!?!" Kkamagwi walked in with hung wide open.
 
 
I realized exactly how awkward this must look and my automatic reflex was, well, I threw Jhope off me and he fell on the floor with a loud boom. "It’s not what it looks like!"
 
 
"Owwwww!!!!"
 
 
I then realized what I did and jumped off the bed to see if he was ok. "Ah! I’m sorry!" He sat their rubbing his head from landing on the floor.
 
 
The rest of the girls walked in. ""well, guess things were really getting down up in here?" Baesai mocked the whole situation.
 
 
I felt my face turn red, "Shut Up!" I threw Kkamagwi's pillow, which Jhope had thrown earlier, at her.
 
 
Jhope then looked at his phone, "Whoa~! It’s getting late, I better leave before our manager realizes I’m gone!" he wrapped his arm around my neck and kissed me on the cheek then whispered in my ear, "keep the hoodie~ hm hm" then he ran out the door and disappeared heading to the lobby then into the unceasing monsoon weather.
 
 
"He...he...DID HE JUST KISS YOU?!" Kyungmin pulled the lollipop out of and pointed at me.
 
 
"...no. he slapped me with his face."
 
 
"I want a boy to slap me with his face!" Yerin stomped her foot. 
 
 
"Then ask JIn to slap you with his lip!" Kkamagwi snapped back.
 
 
"You know, why don’t you just ask Yoongi to be your Shuga Daddeh~"  Mai snickered.
 
 
"...I just want food." Eunmi walked in between them then into the kitchen.
 
 
I began to fix the mess me and Hopey made of the room and all the girls walked off with the exception of Mai.
 
 
"Gettin pretty serious huh?"
 
 
"Yeah, I guess it is." I sat on the bed once again and shoved my face into my pillow.
 
 
"What’s wrong?" 
 
 
"Maaa whhhh eh II guuuhh maaaelfff  ehhhhtoooo?!"
 
 
"...dafuq you say?"
 
 
I lifted my face off the pillow and whined," Mai, what did I get myself into?"
 
 
"What do you mean? I thought you liked him a lot?"
 
 
"I do! I really do!"
 
 
"Then what’s the problem???"
 
 
"We're only here for 3 months! What is gonna happen when we go back home?!"
 
 
"We can just stay here?"
 
 
"With what money?"
 
 
"I don’t know... maybe you should just marry him already and become rich and in-house us all"
 
 
"Mai! Seriously!"
 
 
"I was!"
 
 
I flopped down on the pillow again, "I honestly don’t know what to do..."
 
 
"You’ll figure something out I'm sure...that  ...or you can sneak him in your suitcase when we go back..." she then headed for the door.
 
 
"MAI!" I threw my pillow at her but missed her as she turned the corner out of the room. "ughhh!!"
 
 
**********
 
 
These random meet ups and constant texts and off and on calls with Jhope became a regular thing. And if I say so myself, even though the girls said they were jealous of me and Jhope, I pretty much considered them all dating. It may not have been verbally or as outwardly down like Jhope, but you could obviously tell they liked each other. Except V and Eunmi, I’m not sure if they liked each other or just liked each other’s food. It was hard to tell sometimes.
 
But it’s been about 3 and half weeks since we had been in Korea, Kyungmin was getting used to her schedule but due to that she hadn’t been able to spend as much time together with us. The same began to happen with Bangtan, they had a comeback coming up in about 2 more weeks. So the calls, texts, and surprising meet ups began to slow down.
 
"I’m bored!" Baesai lay upside down on the couch looking at the ceiling. I laid on the floor humming to myself. My phone has been silent for almost a whole 4 days. I usually get a goodnight every now and then. "He must be extremely busy then" I whispered to myself. I then heard my phone go off from a new message. I quickly pulled it out of my pocket only to frown at it. 
 
 
"BAESAI SERIOUSLY?!"
 
 
"Yeah!"
 
 
"I already know you’re bored! You don’t need to text it to me too!"
 
 
"...I need to complain to someone."
 
 
I let out a deep sigh, “Have you heard from Rapmon lately?"
 
 
"All he told me 2 days ago was that he was busy and put a sad face at the end."
 
 
"I guess this comeback literally takes up all their time."
 
 
"*sigh* yeahhh~~~ I guess it does."
 
 
Kyungmin then walked in.
 
 
"How was practice?" I yelled from the floor.
 
 
"It was good I guess, but I heard Hitman Bang was gonna have an announcement for Bangtan later today. He seemed pretty serious, I wonder what it is. Well, anyway ima head to the shower."
 
 
We all kinda shrugged what Kyungmin said. But we did find out that Bangtan was releasing their new album and mv this weekend, as a surprise for the fans. I was really excited myself. It was Tuesday night, when I finally got a text message.
 
 
" yeobo im so sorry! forgive your hope? yes?"
 
 
"Haha. I know you’re busy, I understand."
 
 
"Well I have big news!"
 
 
"Oh! What is it?????"
 
 
"We can talk it over later~" 
 
 
"You tell me you have big news but won’t tell me till later? -.-"
 
 
"Haha let me finish! We can talk it over a date~<3"
 
 
"A date? Like, going out in public? With people? And do stuff?"
 
 
"Well isn’t that what a real date is?"
 
 
"Yeah, but we've been so secretive. o.o"
 
 
"Well this is big news so tomorrow night, be ready by 9pm. I’ll come get you! I have to sleep now. Sleep well love!"
 
 
********
 
 
Wednesday came and I spent from morning to night getting ready and cleaning up. I curled my lower curls to make them more presentable and straighten my bangs and clipped one side of my hair up with a mint green bow. I usually liked heavy eye liner but decided to lighten it up since I wasn’t dressing as rough. I then slipped on my black flats and put on a simple white summer dress with a matching mint greet summer jacket over it because of the cool night summer breeze. At exactly 9pm, the apartment door rang. Kkamagwi opened the door and let Jhope in. I walked out the bedroom putting in my last earring and saw him standing there. He had his fringe up, no makeup, with brand new dark denim jeans on, with black converse with a white button up shirt with a thin red tie.
 
 
"wwwwaaa~! I haven’t seen you dress this nice since your last award ceremony!" I was really happy with his appearance, well I always am, but it made me feel like tonight was really going to be special.
 
 
"And you look beautiful, like always."
 
 
"Oh don’t try it. Haha"
 
 
He grabbed my hand then looked at the rest of the girls. "I’ll bring her back before 1am. I promise. And if it does go over, maybe this will make you forgive me!" He opened the door once again and came in running 6 boys with food, snacks, movies, and V with his stuffed animals. The girls all cheered and Kyungmin ran off to go brush her hair before Kookie could see her. I looked at Jhope surprised with what he had done for the other girls (I’m pretty sure bangtan was going to come regardless but the thought of it was sweet). He grasped my hand again and we left shutting the door behind us.
 
 
 I was getting nervous. It was the first time in public, especially in the night life, that we held hands. We always only met at the BH building or our apartment, due to the possibility of us becoming the next scandal. It was uncomfortable at first with the elders and other people taking glances. But it soon didn’t matter to me and I hugged his arm and laid my head on his shoulder as we walked thru the city lights.
 
 
"Where are we going?"
 
 
"You’ll see"
 
 
When we arrived I couldn’t help but laugh. It was the original cafe where Coffee Prince was filmed. We went inside and went to the top floor and sat on the outside balcony in the corner near the railing to be away from the rest of the people as much as possible and still have an amazing view. He ordered 2 large hot coffees for us, and enough pastries to cover the table We talked and caught up on over the past several weeks we didn’t get to spend much together with due to preparations for their next comeback.
 
I sipped my coffee, "Oppa, what did you want to tell me?"
 
 
"Hmm, ahhh, well, you know how the comeback is this Friday? Well, we're only promoting for a week."
 
 
"What?! How is that good news?"
 
 
"Surin, you never let me finish. It’s because after that week of promoting here, we’re having a mini tour across Asia."
 
 
"That's great!... wait, so...you're leaving in little over a week then?" my smile faded slightly.
 
 
 
"Yes, but don’t look so sad yet. I can’t take you with me, for obvious reasons. But I already have money put away, were gonna tour to 4 locations in Korea before we leave for Japan, then China, then the Philippines and so on. But our 2nd to last stop is in Jeolla-do...."
 
 
 
"Aaaannnnnd?"
 
 
 
"We will have 2 free days in Jeolla-do and since it’s my hometown, the managers have given me the freedom of going to visit my sister and parents while there"
 
I smiled again. I knew how much this would mean to him since he hasn’t seen his family since debut. "I’m really happy for you!"
 
 
"But that's not all! I want you to meet me there! I want to show you to my parents!"
 
 
 
".....WHAT!?"
 
 
"SH!!!!!!!"He rushed me with his hand; I was so shocked that I was so loud that everyone starred.
 
 
I whispered, "How is that gonna work? And your parents? ALREADY???"
 
 
"Yes already! I just want them to know that I have support and comfort back in Seoul so it can settle their hearts a little. I don’t like them worrying so much. And I said I have money saved, I can pay for your plane ticket."
 
 
"Don’t use that money on me!"
 
 
"But I want to! And after jeolla-do, you’re not coming back here right away."
 
 
"What why?"
 
 
"Because the next stop is Jeju Island."
 
 
My mouth dropped. "F- f- for what?"
 
 
"Hahaha~our 2nd date ^^"
 
 
"Oppa what are we gonna do there?"
 
 
"Now that I can't tell you. IT’s a secret! You'll find out though! The members already know, they plan on exploring, and we can have to whole day to ourselves ^^"
 
 
"But the manager?"
 
 
"Yeah well they already screwed up the booking; they booked the same hotel but 2 different locations and can’t change it now. So there at the same hotel but the same one about an hour away"
 
 
I couldn’t believe all this! As I was taking it all in, I felt like we were being watched. I don’t know why, but it didn’t feel right. Jhope snapped me out of it when he pulled me out of my seat. "C'mon lets go~"
 
 
We spent the rest of the night at a park on the swings laughing and singing and telling stories, ones that were recent to even ones from our childhood. Time passed so quickly when I suddenly noticed it was 12:30, so he walked me back home. 
 
 
"Make sure you sleep well okay?"
 
 
I smiled and nodded. “That shouldn't be a problem, I'm really sleepy haha"
 
"Okay then~" he leaned in and kissed my cheek longer than usual and then leaned his forehead on mine, "I’m sleepy too. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a long day"
 
 
I wrapped my arms around his waist, "I’m sure it won’t be that bad"
 
 
He then began to sway side to side as he hugged me back.
 
 
I hid my face in his chest, "Mmm, did I ever tell you that you smell good?"
 
 
He laid his jaw on top of my head," I knew ever since you smelled me at that studio almost a month ago haha"
 
 
WHAT? He knew this whole time?! I became embarrassed and hid my face in his chest even more. I heard him chuckle in my ear then kiss the top of my head.
 
Tomorrow was going to be a really good day, I could just feel it.